Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:32 am

Yeah but my main target is Yoda. Even though Theodora is clearly a threat, I feel like eventually someone will get her out. Yoda on the other hand will continue to slip through the cracks because he’s perceived as weak and he has a ton of support in the jury house. I know you’re cool with Theodora and all so I’m not going to expect you to turn on her, but I feel like this season everyone is with everyone so I can only imagine she has ties to people that may not exactly benefit you, you know? It doesn’t hurt to have that extra vote in your pocket if you ever find yourself in a position where it’s you or her.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:53 am

This is so nerve wracking. Have you heard anything about the vote? It’s so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:21 am

i'm not going to lie to you, i will have to vote you out this round for all the shit you've put me threw by throwing me under the bus sksk. I have not taken a shot at you this whole game, even when i could've, until you threw me under the bus lol so if you survive this eviction, congrats bc you're winning this game.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:23 am

K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23