Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:05 pm

And before all that she had asked for her fragments and then we stopped conversation
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:14 pm

yeah, no i trust you, i don't believe it, but that's what she told me. she said you've been talking shit about her. this is what she sent:

"And I just recently found out that Robbie be talking SH*T about me to others, but be smiling in my face and act like we friends. That really kinda hurt. All I'm gonna say is be careful with him and Nick."
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:17 pm

I literally have not said anything bad about Doja the whole time. Everyone knows the Bayleigh vote wasn’t anything personal and I was still trying to find ways to work with her.

If you do win HOH, I know you won’t go after Doja but would you consider not putting up Nick? I think we can use him to go after her later down the line.

You don’t want me to say anything to Nick right? I don’t know how he is with confrontation so I don’t want him to spazz out, but I do want to clue him in after your reign is over, if that’s okay with you? But after.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:29 pm

yeah, i would prefer if you don't saying anything for now. after wards, i wouldn't mind who would you suggest i put up if not him?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:31 pm

Yeah that’s fine. Your secret is good with me.

I mean obviously now I’m biased and if I won I would put up Doja/Nicki but obviously you cannot do that haha. I just feel like nominating Hilary is kind of a waste. She and Max are targets before we are.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:35 pm

ok, pls don't tell anyone bc i haven't told ppl so you're the only one that knows, but I think i'm doing Nicki for sure. we literally barely started talking like two days ago so we don't really have a rapport. i can't put up doja bc i feel like her people would definitely come after me. plus brenda has the veto so she could easily use it on her.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:42 pm

That’s fine with me. Nicki is super awful at trying to maintain relationships. We never talk and I just felt like she never cared to take any kind of initiative. I won’t say anything.

You’re right about Doja but I think her influence is gradually waning.

One thing to consider though, is if Brenda saves Nicki with her veto, then I think it wouldn’t be a terrible idea to throw up Doja, especially if they have no respect for your nominations. Just food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:51 pm

oh, i will definitely tell Brenda that. if Brenda uses it, im putting Doja up, period. that would just be the smartest move. do you think if that happened, we would have the votes?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:53 pm

I think we should. There’s eleven voters right?

We only need six for majority. Me and Theodora would vote with you, and I bet we can easily get Nick and Yoda. Max and Hilary might go for it since they’re on the radar anyway.

And that’s not including any ties you might have.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:09 pm

i don't vote this round if im hoh, and i genuinely don't know how people would vote. that's what scares me if i put up doja. i don't know how many people are included in her group.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:12 pm

No I completely understand. I just feel like the people I mentioned have very little chance of being super close to her. Not sure where Jason stands. On one hand he likes them but he was willing to vote Bayleigh out. Amber actually voted to keep Bayleigh apparently. That’s where lines get blurry.

Who are you thinking about putting up next to Nicki?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 8:45 pm

heyyyy, sorry im a little busy with irl things so i'm not able to get on here currently, but i'm not sure yet. i think i'm going to wait to decide that once arisa announces who won hoh lol
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 8:56 pm

That’s fine I understand.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 5:30 am

Doja already up in my DMs asking if I feel safe with you. She’s too much.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:11 pm

Lmao why is she asking you that? Sksks and yeah, sorry I put up nick. We just haven’t talked that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next