Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 6:21 pm

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:25 pm

how did you do? haha i got a 92 sksk.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:26 pm

That’s way better than me. I lost points early on since I thought I wouldn’t have enough time to actually count

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:27 pm

yeah, i could've definitely recounted before submitting but i got scared i wouldn't send in my answer on time lmao
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:28 pm

The last one I didn’t get at all. I feel so dumb for messing up at the last second!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:13 am

Hey king! Wink
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:14 am

I have some news. But I’ll tty later when I wake up lol I need to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:24 am

Good morning queen!

Did you win?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:39 am

Hey King! How are you this morning?

& yeah, I was Too Too Boy & was second place, so I think whoever Harley Quinn is blocked the pre juror from coming back. But I wanted to ask you, you said you wanted me to give it to you, right? I obviously trust you, but who are you thinking of targeting?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:55 am

I’m doing great thanks!

Well if I win it I would put up Brenda/Nicki, because I know they wanted me up before. I would definitely post on the thread beforehand though something along the lines of “I know Hilary didn’t win HOH on her own; I would appreciate if the winner came up and confess to it” and see what happens. I already know Brenda won but she hasn’t confirmed it with me.

My only problem is what happens if one of them wins veto. Do you know who else would have thrown me under the bus? Zach told me Baby Yoda but honestly I don’t get that vibe at all. But I want to make sure I have a third option available. I was thinking worst case scenario I can do Hilary but I feel like she would leave because she doesn’t have anyone. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:07 pm

Ok, yeah that’s good. Honestly, if Brenda admits to it, will she still be the target?

And as far as Yoda, he never personally threw your name out to me, but I know he’s super close to Nicki & that group seems to be pretty tight. When I put Nicki up during my HoH, Yoda told me to use him as a pawn bc he “promised” Nicki she would be safe with me as HoH when I never promised SHIT lol.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:13 pm

I’d still put her up tbh, unless you think I should do something else?

Yeah I like Yoda a lot but his association with those two is going to be his downfall even if he’s innocent. Who would be a good tertiary nominee?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:23 pm

No, no. I’m just wondering what happens if she fesses up. It’ll be interesting to see if she does or not. But yeah, I genuinely think Brenda would go the easiest against Nicki. I think putting up Hilary, she would end up leaving and that would be such a waste of an HoH. But yeah. I like Yoda a lot too, but I’m starting to think he’s wayyyyy to deep with those girls.

Last edited by Blossom on Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:28 pm

Agreed 110%.

I agree with you. I would definitely stick with Brenda/Nicki as my nominees though and then improvise from there. I feel like I can probably misdirect them a bit and tell them I’m doing Hilary/Max so they don’t use any powers
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:31 pm

I really hope so. So I’m going to go ahead and tell Arisa now so she can announce it whenever she wakes up this afternoon. What about this group we talked about? Is it smart to form that now? Like once you’re officially HoH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next