Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 5:20 pm

Yeah don’t invest money in an empty plate lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 5:31 pm

lmfaooo i took that back real quick XDDD
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 5:40 pm

Good call lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:23 pm

i'm assuming he's putting you up?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:30 pm

I’m glad you still have your eyesight.

I kid. When he won HOH I was surprised he didn’t put me up. I saw all the power go to his head on the thread and I knew it would be a waste of breath anyway so I didn’t entertain him. Then when the veto was playing out I figured he did that shit on purpose to backdoor me -_-
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:38 pm

how are you feeling about this vote? lol i clearly have no idea what is going on since i just got blindsided once again.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:41 pm

Well considering I’m the one who’s up I would love to stay lmfaooo

So I’m guessing he took advantage of my insecurity and twisted it to you so you wouldn’t trust me, then he pulled a fast one on you.

I’m not saying I’m innocent, because we both know I really did screw it up. In hindsight you didn’t do anything wrong. So the ball is in your court. You can either vote me out and it’s justice. Or you can keep me and we work on fixing this. You’re not obligated to do either obviously and I have to respect whatever decision you come up with. But it’s clear we have the same enemies.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:46 pm

well, first of all, how many votes do you think we can get? you're the only one that has screwed me over. i haven't done it to you. but if i keep you, i stg, you better stick with me. if you're going after yoda, i clearly now want him out too. an enemy of my enemy is my friend. if you think it's possible you can stay, i am open to keeping you. i clearly don't have anyone protecting me so i need allies.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:52 pm

Well there are five voters so three is majority. But there’s also powers that exist in the game and unfortunately I don’t have any so I have no idea what they entail. That’s why I’m trying to cover my bases. I don’t want anyone canceling votes or any shit like that lmaoo. Anyway if you vote to keep me then obviously I’m indebted to you. Because it doesn’t take much for the vote to flip the other way and me to get the boot. I want to go after Yoda because he’s so dangerous and nobody knows where his allegiance is. Even when I chat with him still I have no idea what’s going on in that troll head of his

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:55 pm

and you're not coming after me if i voted to save you? bc that's not what i'm hearing from people.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:01 am

I haven’t even discussed any future plans with anyone tonight. Recently yes but tonight I decided to take a chill pill and just focus on the present. Yoda is on my radar and you’re not.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:08 am

apparently everyone wants to keep you lol
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:09 am

I’m guessing my speech worked. Baby Yoda is so last year
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:14 am

lol and i don't think madison is campaigning against you either, which i respect.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:15 am

Madison <3 she’s a gem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next