Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hilary & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:50 pm

Thank you girl!!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:30 pm

Hey queen!! Congrats on getting HOH, periodddddd!!! I'm so happy for you Smile <3

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:56 pm

Thank you!! I need a pawn who do you think should go next to Robbie
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:06 pm

i'm not sure. if he is your target, then someone who you know wouldn't go home against him. maybe theo since she put you up? it's an easy reason to put someone up.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:10 pm

Yeah that is easy..hmm I might do that honestly
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:17 pm

yeah, i think so too. i'd say it would definitely leave the least blood on your hands coming out of this round.

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:20 pm

Blossom how are you? I know we don’t message that often but I’m wondering where your head is in this vote
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:26 pm

hey girl! i haven't made up my mind, but I am definitely leaning towards keeping you. I've kept you safe once, you kept me safe once and I appreciated that. I think that we are definitely beneficial for each other's games. Do you think we can get the votes?
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:30 pm

Yeah that’s the thing I’ve never been against you and I’ve never had a reason to. Even after all that HOH drama.
I hope we can get the votes I’m asking people where their heads are at
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:34 pm

that's good, and yeah, i feel the same way. i think there are 7 votes this round, so all we need is 4 to have majority.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:35 pm

Is there anything I can do to help my case?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:39 pm

i don't know, you're up against Brenda, & idk how close she is with the rest of the players tbh. maybe you can offer your double vote to sway some people.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:47 pm

True i offered it to Theo! But yeah blossom lmao if you win you can use my 2 votes ANYWAY you want! Id rather someone use them then they go to waste

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:03 pm

you're the only person that can use it i think lol but if you offer that to people and say you'll use it when they need it, i think it could really help you. there's no tie breaker this round, so i think you should offer that people that are voting this round. Theo doesn't vote, so offering it to her doesn't do much.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:13 pm

Ahhh blossom thank you!!!! Omgg

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hilary & Blossom
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next