Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hilary & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:44 pm

ok, is there any way you can use that power today to vote out the person i want out? nicki has a nullifier and we need to make sure the person i want out is out. they all want me to put you up and i dont want to do it
can i get your word on the votes?
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:46 pm

10000% as long as it means I’m safe!
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:46 pm

Who is they??
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

ok, please, i think my target now has to be doja. can you use your extra vote? i would really appreciate it. just to make sure she goes.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:48 pm

As long as she has the votes because I don’t want to waste it

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:00 pm

i think we might need it. if you use it, i promise you i can get more people on our side. a lot of people want you gone bc you're inactive, but we can definitely work together.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:02 pm

Ok!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:15 pm

if you want, you don't need to use it. but just please vote doja out for me. that's what 7-8 people are doing.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:20 pm

Ok girl. Ugh this is a lot I’m stressed. Doja is crying to me saying people are lying to me? I don’t really talk to Amber tbh but I’m gonna keep her
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:35 pm

lying to you about what? literally Brenda, Nicki, Doja all three suggested i put you up with zach. when they were trying to figure out who was part of getting bayleigh out, they kept pressing me about you and asking me if you're a rat. i just told them we don't talk enough for me to know what you're doing so that they don't think that we are close.

also, i hope you and your bf are feeling better <3
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:37 pm

Damn. Yeah I’m voting Doja out!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:48 pm

Is there anyway you can use use your power? just to be sure that she goes. literally it's scary how connected she is. if she survives this veto, she has the immunity necklace she will use. if you can, please use it. that's can be something on your resume. using your extra vote to get a big target out

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:49 pm

No problem!!
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:37 pm

Hey Blossom I’d really appreciate your vote to stay in the house I have a lot more game to play! And I feel like I can be another future number for you!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:48 pm

i hope so sksksk. you have my vote, dw <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hilary & Blossom
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next