Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:25 am

yeah, if people still have powers by this point, I feel like it would be a little unfair lol and of course <3 you know I have your back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:22 pm

here we go again..... another night of this sh*t lmao i'm exhausted. good luck in HOH Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:50 pm

lmaoooo I’m still working on mine. 😂
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:52 pm

im mad lmao i literally think puzzles are what im good at and i get wrecked
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:53 pm

Yeah lmao I hate these ones. They also load so slow for me lol but Jason killed that.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:56 pm

no like i LOVE puzzles. this is so humiliating for my ego. this is quite literally the only comp i think i've ever had a strong chance of winning. i need to cool off hahhahaah
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:59 pm

Yeah lol I bombed that lmao
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:28 pm

why is my heart still racing...
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:30 pm

hey king, i hope that if i end up on the block, that i have your vote to stay. i meant it when i said i wanted that 4 to make it to the end. and if you happen to be on the block and i'm not next to you, you have my vote guaranteed. <33
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:49 pm

hahaha well i've heard jury hates you right? so that's a pro to keeping you. don't worry
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:58 pm

yeah, i think it's pretty clear the jury hates me if you haven't noticed the dislikes on my posts lmao but yeah, i really hope i could have your vote. i'm not coming after you, or hilary. i told her that too.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:33 pm

why am *i* getting dislikes these days hahahaah and yes ofc i hear you. i'm in this zoom bday party rn so i apologize if im not super responsive
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:52 pm

no worries, i hope it's fun! lol is there any way that you would use the veto on me? if it's hilary that goes up, you and I are the votes to keep her here. if Amber goes up, i'll vote out whoever you two want me to vote out. If you don't, and if you think it's best for me to leave, then so be it. But I hope you see the benefits of keeping me in this game.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:59 pm

i have literally no idea whats going onl fwkejflew no one is talking to me. was theo the target then? and now he's targeting someone else?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:00 pm

i'm pretty sure it's me now, especially with Theo being off the block lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 20 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next