Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:03 pm

i don't know, that's what i was thinking at the time, that you were closer to Yoda and closer to Robbie so you must have known what they were saying about me. i could be completely off, but that's what i was getting from the situation at the time.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:05 pm

my life in this game is in your hands and if you evict me, i will have to get over it, but i just think that it would be the wrong move. if you're going to evict me, you better feel confident that you can beat Theo in the final part, otherwise, you're playing for third place. i can help beat Theo in a comp. we can actually really do it. this is our chance, max. we should've done this awhile ago, but it goes to show how good of a player Theo is, and evicting me lowers your chances of being able to beat her.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:06 pm

if we both manage to win the first two parts, that guarantees us final 2. if you want to take Theo to final 2, so be it, but i sure as hell don't. if we want to win this game, this is our literal last shot at beating her and taking her out.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:18 pm

sorry! the speech says it all Sad

but u played more than a decent game or whatever i said. that was just supposed to be funny lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32