Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:36 pm

did. you. not. read. our. earlier. messages? i told you he has a power!

i didn't think that you would use veto because you promised not to so i didnt feel the urgency to communicate this to you because it was a relatively recent thing that i found out
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:43 pm

there's no way you just found out about this today. i mean ig it's a possibility, but yeah i understand this wasn't the best thing for you, so i get it if you're mad. if you want to come after me, that's fine. what's one more person coming after me when the whole house is pretty much doing so at this point. i'm still sticking to my word that i won't go after you. i might not have done what you wanted for this veto, but i'm still not coming after you. and we can still get robbie out if you put up Yoda. you're essentially choosing which one of them will use their extra vote.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:48 pm

yes i found out about his DPOV and theo's co-HOH today. literally no one told me things before today but i trusted you three so much

"what's one more person coming after me when the whole house is pretty much doing so at this point." literally who is even coming after you. just because im pissed doesnt mean im coming after you. i dont have power in this game and i probably never will. youve been doing well this entire game so please spare me the sob story/ victimization

........... ? BY is not going to vote out robbie lol he always makes weird flirting comments about him. correct?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:53 pm

this is literally how i feel about my position in this game? if i'm not in as bad of a position as i think i am, then great for me, but this is how i feel. don't tell me to spare the sob story/victimization when this is legitimately how i feel in the game.

and see, i never knew about this DPOV either lmao i've been kept out of the loop, so i know nothing. if i'm being kept out of the loop, how am i supposed to know anything.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:02 am

ok fine you're right and i'm sorry. i'm just really upset. i get hoh once and it's ruined by a co-HOH and DPOV. i could've just nominated robbie myself but i understand that theo wanted to use co-hoh to ensure her safety. it just really sucks, you know. i feel really sad and alone in this game and i really wanted robbie out and hilary promised me she'd use her extra vote to make that happen and now i have no idea if he will go

and ive been telling everyone i want him to go and that they were dumb for keeping him over madison and now if he stays he will be coming after me and that sucks
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:17 am

i really doubt it. he just said he would go after Theo and Yoda, which isn't you, so that's good. but still, you have me in your corner and if i can save you, i will freaking save you without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:18 am

why would he stay though?

he's going after BY and theo so i assume you and BY will vote him out, no?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:25 am

he posted that publicly on the eviction thread by the way, that's not what he's telling me before my words get twisted again...
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:26 am

also i have not talked to Yoda since he put me up so i have no idea what he would do
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:28 am

hahah yeah i saw it on the eviction thread. what words are getting twisted?

i thought you wanted robbie out of the game, right? theo and i went through great lengths to ensure he's a final nominee because i thought that's what we all wanted
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:29 am

Blossom wrote:
also i have not talked to Yoda since he put me up so i have no idea what he would do

hilary and BY both told me that he is keeping her. we just need your vote
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:31 am

idk if you and amber are close but i hope you know it was never my intention for her to leave this week. i told theo that robbie could go and i meant it. im sick of him staying unanimously week after week after week and walking around like he's 100% safe all the time. he's clearly good with his words and if he gets to the final 2 i have no doubt that he could talk his way into winning
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:55 am

trust me, i'm keeping hilary. and no, me and amber aren't close, i put her up so i know she's always been a little weary of me. i was hoping saving her would secure her vote this round with me and have one less person coming after me. she said she's also voting robbie out.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:58 am

okay thank you so much. i hope arisa announces soon because i am ready to go to bed and be DONE being the head of household. again im so sorry for letting my anger get the best of me earlier. i was just really hurt that you decided to use the veto but i get where you were coming from

me after this week: https://twitter.com/trishapaytas/status/896147447105245184?s=20
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:04 am

of course. i have your back, Max. I promise you. I know me using the veto wasn't ideal, but had i known about these powers sooner, i would have felt waaaaay more comfortable not using the veto. if i win, you're not touching the block. also, we are down to 7 after this round. you think there's any chance of Hilary and Theo putting their differences aside to have that 4some going into the next round?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next