Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Madison

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:32 pm

YES OF COURSE. I ALREADY DID IT.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:49 pm

thanks queen, you're the best <3

Madison Pettis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:46 pm

You’re the best!!!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 3:37 pm

ooooh, girl!!!! these noms are terrible Sad 3 how are you feeling?

i see you looking fiiiiine in your New Years outfit hahah how was yours?
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 6:16 pm

I am feeling a little nervous, I don’t know who her renom will be if she needs one. Also Theo is on the block who I really like, and I like Robbie a lot as well. So these noms look so ugly lol

Mine was good, I stayed home and hung out with my family! How was yours???
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 10:51 pm

yeah, exactly lol that's literally how i feel too. i think she's a bit of a wild card, so i have no idea who she would put up if the noms don't stay the same.

mine was good, pretty chill tbh. i just drank at home with my siblings and a couple close friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:22 pm

Well, I am so glad the renom wasn’t either of us!!! Do you know who you want to keep?

That sounds so fun omg!!!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:59 pm

Me too! Thank god we weren’t nominated lol I wonder where her head is at with these noms lol and tbh, I can see the benefit of keeping either or, but Robbie is more active and maybe can be a shield whereas Zach and I don’t talk so idk where his head is at. Wbu?

Madison Pettis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:06 pm

I’m not sure where her heads at! I already voted to evict Zach because I feel like he offers me nothing, while Robbie in the very least is a shield which can help!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:07 pm

Ok. Cool cool. I’m going to do the same bc I feel the same way. I don’t have a connection with Zach whatsoever so Robbie would definitely benefit us more
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:09 pm

Same! I don’t have a connection with Zach either, and I don’t feel Robbie is targeting us at all!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:12 pm

Agreed. Do we know who we would target if he stayed?
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:26 pm

Probably whoever was throwing his name around with the boys last thing. I’m not sure if he knows who did that!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:26 pm

Hey girl, sorry I never got to respond to you. I stayed off the forum until the HoH and then come to find out it was endurance lol how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:07 pm

Lol that HOH was a mess!! I mega flopped and wen to bed. I’m good though!!

How do you feel about the Robbie HOH era?

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Madison
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next