Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Madison

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:10 pm

yeah, i'm tired lol but it was roughhhhhhh and periodddd lol i really like Robbie tbh. i trust him a lot. wbu?
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:17 pm

I feel the same! I really like him. I feel right now he’s more concerned with who was trying to throw him under the bus!

So I feel pretty good rn 😂

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:21 pm

yeah exactly lmaooo. i think him getting HOH is actually really good for us. he can take a shot at ppl coming after him, which by association, are coming after us. not directly, but since we are aligned with him, we gotta protect him.
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:03 pm

Exactly! I know he won’t touch you or Theo, so basically anyone else in hindsight is good for us lol!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:12 pm

perioddd haha also, i wanted to ask you, robbie i think wants to make a room with you me theo amber and himself. idk how you are with amber, but how would you feel about that?
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:16 pm

He mentioned that to me as well! I like the idea, i don’t talk to Amber too much but she’s a sweetheart. I don’t really think she’s with the other girls or at least not anymore but idk.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:42 pm

Yeah I agree. I wonder what’s going to happen with the noms. Lol if people fess up to trying to flip the vote on him last week
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:19 pm

Same! I feel like this week is for sure go ping to be a dramatic one! I feel like peoples messiness might catch up to them!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:21 pm

Sksk, we shall see! I think it’s going to be dramatic as well lol hopefully we can just sit back and watch it play out. this veto is going to be really interesting lol
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:55 pm

Yeah! I’m hoping to sit back and eat some popcorn!!! This should be a good one that doesn’t involve us
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:31 pm

hey girly, hope you're doing well! i just wanted to check in with you and see where you're leaning for this vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:38 pm

I have no clue at the moment! What are you thinking
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:49 pm

i'm not sure either lol on one hand, Brenda seems to be getting targeted so she could be a shield. Hilary has her double vote that could be beneficial. there's always pros and cons with both people nominated. i'm trying to see what everyone is doing so we can vote majority, but there are only 7 votes, so it could come down to a 1 vote difference lol

Madison Pettis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:34 pm

Yeah! I just went ahead and voted out Brenda bc Theo asked lol, it doesn’t matter too much for me. I like both f them
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:48 pm

yeah, i do think though that it benefits us to keep hilary bc i think she could be easier to beat in the end and since we're getting down to the wire, i feel like from here on out, for every vote, it's something we need to consider.

Madison Pettis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Madison   This room is for Blossom & Madison - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Madison
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next