Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jason & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:09 am

hey king how are you feeling
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:12 am

hey, i'm good i dont really talk to tiff or nick, so idk what to do with the vote, how do u think u'll vote?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:14 am

i'm honestly leaning towards keeping nick only because we've had more conversation than i have with Tiffany.

Jason Genao likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:25 am

ok yea for sure
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:34 am

you thinking the same thing? i might just be reading into it, but i feel like you're being short with me Sad sksks
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:49 am

i'm sorry i had to use the bathroom!!! hahahah,i think the hoh wants to evict tiffany so that's whatimma do and hope it's the correct turnout
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:54 am

okay that sounds good lol please, if you ever have any concerns with me, just let me know.. i promise i would never do anything in this game to hinder your game.

Jason Genao likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:56 am

ily <3

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:13 am

hey king, just wanted to check in with you. hope you're well. was wondering how you were feeling about the votes?
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:18 am

hiiii!!!

i think imma keep robbie! he has been really nice
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:48 pm

Hey king! Congrats on HoH! I know we don’t talk much, so I expect to be put up, but I think you should think about your game and who is a threat for you with the jury votes bc I’m the smallest threat against you when it comes to the jury vote. If there’s anything I can do. Definitely let me know Smile and if you keep me safe, I will vote however you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:02 pm

i don't know what i'm doing yet, im trying to figure out what happened last week and why i went up in the first place cause that was weird, i really thought me and amber where tighter than that and i would have never done that to her
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:12 pm

i understand, that's fair. i'm not sure why she put you up, i only campaigned to her to keep myself safe. if you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask away. like i said, i don't think i'm a threat to you in this game bc the jury hates me, and i'm someone that can keep you safe if given the chance, especially if you keep me safe this week. we are down to 6 and we're not going to be able to make it to the end alone so if we can help each other, i'd be so appreciative of you for saving me, first of all, but i think that we can definitely help each other get there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:14 pm

u don't have to lie, i know ur working with each other.

i just wanna get to the bottom of it all. i wanna know why u told brenda i was evicting her when i hadn't discussed the situation prior, i wanna know y u said things about me when i had never spoken ill about u, i would've never told people how u were voting so that did hurt me a lot especially because i considered brenda a friend and she was left hurt in the situation as well.
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:15 pm

and im notyoda im not gonna air shit out publically im coming to u directly because this is what i heard.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jason & Blossom
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next