Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jason & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:27 pm

hey king!! max killed that comp lol that was impressive!
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:58 pm

he did! im gonna post nom now brb
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:27 pm

omfg you chewed him up ssksksksThis room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 200_s

thanks again for keeping me safe. i really hope we can find people that we can closely work with. you know you're good with me if i win hoh. so don't even sweat that.

Jason Genao likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:34 pm

of course, thanks so much i appreciate the safety <3 i hope i have ur vote to evict him this week he's just a shady character who knows who else he would screw over
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:53 pm

he is so messy and i don't know understand for what reason lmao. but ofc i'm voting his ass out. i think honestly its already a general consensus so your hoh ATE haha
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:57 pm

not simba asking to get voted out......

i really hope people dont, thats 2 birds with one stone. he’s gonna leave eventually
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 12:32 am

yeah, no, i completely feel for him, truly. i didn't want to involve myself just bc he's pretty much going to get pulled if we vote connor out, so yeah, it is two birds with one stone. we are playing a game, and that option is literally the best case scenario for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 12:34 am

i'm so dumb, i sent this before reading his full message, i feel really bad, i don't even want to play anymore. i didn't see what they posted till after so i'm sorry if me being in game mode may have come across as insensitive
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:11 am

you're fine, honestly, i see both sides of it, i really do, but i genuinely don't think anybody meant harm with anything they did. i feel for simba & i hate hearing that about anybody. and im sending him all the love and good vibes to him and his family. but at the end of the day, we are playing a game. your intentions were pure, but it was just your delivery that was received and interpreted in a way you did not mean. it was an honest mistake.

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:34 pm

good morning, jason! how are you feeling today? hopefully you're doing better Smile

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:58 pm

thanks, idk how i feel, i feeljust a tad bit awkward having to continue to play, like idk i still feel bad so i'm still dwelling on it and it's gonna hinder my game, and i'm sure people are going to come after me over it, which is fine i guess it's just a bit upsetting
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 2:31 pm

i'm sorry you feel that way, i know things are a little bit messy right now, especially with everything that happened, but as long as you know you weren't being malicious, all you can do post game is explain your train of thought, apologize for your delivery and any mistakes you feel like you made. but obviously that's a convo you're going to have to have with Simba.

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:12 pm

good luck on hoh love <3
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:53 pm

hey king!! i tried my best haha by theodora won!!! i love her haha you said you're good with her right?
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:14 pm

i'm hoping! i'm dming her now! Smile

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jason & Blossom
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next