Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jason & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:18 pm

lol yeah, i mean, like i said, if it backfires, it back fires. this is my thought process and what makes most sense to me. and that's great to hear that y'all three would keep me over Theo, but again, I just think otherwise. she could very well win this veto and the next HOH. so she would be safe. and it would be me vulnerable with the two that stays & i just don't see any of you saving me over the other. if i'm wrong, then that's on me haha

Jason Genao likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:24 pm

sorry i forgot to send to u i thought i did but i sent it to theo, aksljsalk;lfljn

that veto plea was fake, there's no hard feelings there and i asked for her permission to post it because i was bored and wanted to create fake drama, i think u played a great game Smile
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:28 pm

Lol it’s cool, I have no idea what they’re going to do honestly
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:31 pm

yea theo and max are close, i figured when max told me theo told her we were going up. aaahhh i'm such a dunce i really shouldve worked with u earlier, this sucks. but it's ok do what u have to do in case the vote ties which i doubt, unless i can get max to somehow flip Sad

but omg retweet in case the vote does tie:

let's say it's hilary vs me on the block as final noms, they're gonna want to keep hilary, but i honestly think hilary going home would be the best case at that point because u won't be able to play hoh next week and veto is what matters, 90% chance hilary will not win hoh, 75% she won't win veto, and if u lose veto and ur on the block next to hilary at final 4 who goes home? it's almost guaranteed whoever sits next to hilary goes.

but if hilary goes this week, it evens out the playing field,. idk if u believe me, but again u werent my target last week, and let's say i won veto at f4, i would keep u hands down. i want to make it to the end with the best. and also if somehow we ended up as final noms at final 4, u have a better chance at making to final 3, i would think me and u have similar gameplay so it would be harder for whoever is voting to make a decision and i want to play with the best and honestly i dont think i would make it further than final 4 tbh but id love to make it further than 5 if ud let me

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:32 pm

that's all i got, i 100% would rather go to finals with u and play with a good player, i asked theo the same thing she said she would rather take the easy out and vote out hilary so she guarantees her spot at the finale
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:36 pm

Yeah, I’m not going to lie, going into this, I was going to evict you in a tie, but if it does, I’m keeping you. You have my word.

Jason Genao likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:50 pm

i doubt it will tie tho, but thanks for at least giving me some sense of hope i appreciate thatand will rememberthat in jury.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:52 pm

I have no idea what they’re doing. Neither one is telling me anything. But yeah. If it does, i got you.
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:53 pm

im pretty sure im going home, max is not responding to me at all and theo wants a clean sweep, she doesn't want me gettingin the way, she knows i couldve ate her up in that comp and could still eat her up and send her home next week
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:57 pm

Ugh. I’m sorry Jason, I really wish we could’ve linked up sooner and got the chance to actually work together. If you’re able to convince one of them I’m keeping you period
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:01 am

it's ok. i tried.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jason & Blossom
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6