Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:23 pm

I’d be down yeah. Do you think the pieces are all anonymous? I sure hope so. The girls are too quiet. It’s freaking me out. Madison wants the win too but she said she’d be willing to give them to you
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:30 pm

ugh it's way too early to take a shot at the girls so we need to get rid of their guys. madison said she's down for me too. she's going to ask about the room with the three of us
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:44 pm

Period that’s PERFECT. We need to protect each other if one of us and one of the other girls go up together

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:25 am

hey girl, so amber came to me and made a great point that the 10 that steak formed are getting picked off one by one which goes to show that theres a tighter group going on, which i think we have figured out. maybe we should request a room with you me and amber, she told me that she doesn't really trust madison since she voted her out, which is fair. but yeah, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:31 am

hey! I agree tbh, I think the only people left from the ten are me, you, amber, max, jason, and zach.. Not a lot, so it's clear the other girls are targeting those stragglers instead of the guys that were in the original crazy 8.

I'm so glad she mentioned that tbh, because I felt her kinda growing distant, and when she voted with the girls to evict Madison I got a lil scared. But I think if she's mentioning that, that's a good sign. I just hope she doesn't rat anything out lmfao, but tbh I don't think she rlly has motive to.

And loll that's fair if she doesn't want Madison in it, even tho it kinda sucks cuz I feel like she'd just go along with it. But I guess the two of us can just talk to them both and make sure the four of us are on the same page separately!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:42 am

exactly, i'm doing nick and nicki. do you know how yoda and jason are with them?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:45 am

I love those noms. I think that would be perfect to send Nick home because the girls wouldn't go against Nicki, so Nick could get outta here.

Jason I don't know, but Yoda I know is pretty cool with Nicki. He's defended her to me on numerous occasions, so he'd never send her out... Ik Yoda doesn't like Nick tho at least.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:05 am

yoda has never mentioned nicki to me whatsoever so that's awkward lmao but thats fine bc that means he cant all of a sudden just defend her to me. or maybe he will. ill lyk what he says.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:10 am

Oop that's awk pls don't say I said anything then haha, but yeah then you can just nom her and he can't be mad because u aren't supposed to know!

Def lmk what he says lol, and I'll lyk if he says anything to me as well abt it

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:22 pm

Soo apparently Nick is openly blaming Doja for the target being on him? I feel like she didn’t do a thing, so either he’s delusional, or he’s trying to make it seem like he has a big target that would benefit the house even if he doesn’t actually (kinda like how when he publicly targeted Steak, everyone was more willing to keep him because they knew that would be beneficial).

I’m def confused tho because Doja I don’t think even wanted these noms she probs wanted Hilary and Max BD’d
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:29 pm

No, doja threw out Robbie and nick’s names to me. I told Robbie who I assume told Nick. But that’s good so if he stays on the block, he goes. Let them fight. I hope people aren’t too pissed with my noms, but my reasoning was the truth 🤷🏽‍�
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:38 pm

Ohhh she did? Oh that’s interesting! That’s great, I hope he goes, and I hope maybe Nick and his people can stay side eyeing Doja to have a rift between them.

Period, and I don’t think anyone is pissed, your reasons were valid!
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:10 pm

U wanna keep noms the same right? I didn't answer in the chat with Robbie yet cuz I feel like he wants to save Nick lmaoo.

I'll obvi do whatever u want this week! Nicki asked me to use it on her if I win and I told her I'm not making any promises till I know who the renom would be lmao. Kinda worried about Brenda using her veto, but hopefully she leaves Nick up there. I'm gonna gun to win it so at least one veto isn't used lol.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:03 am

hey queen, thanks for keeping me safe this week. i'm now at a worse position than i was before, but i think it's good for me bc it gives me several names to come after since what went down tonight happened. what were you thinking for this vote? i personally would prefer for nick to go since i just put him up lol ideally, nicki and brenda next, but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:09 am

I want Nick tf out of here lmao!!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next