Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 5:15 pm

yeah exactly, i think we need to continue to allow Yoda to push for Nick. we should also see how robbie thinks about it.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 6:47 pm

I believe Robbie wants people to be aware of how well connected Nick is and he has mentioned Nick having a lot of BBQ bucks, so I think it's something he'd want as well, though he never directly says it.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:00 pm

good luck queen <3
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 11:59 pm

So I feel like Zach and Nick are close, for some reason they both seem to be close to the other girls, so I feel like weakening those girls could be beneficial, and Reggie could be a great shield. What are you thinking?? I feel closer to Reggie than Zach lmao, I feel like she could be useful, but I don't know if we have the votes. We need Jason or Robbie I think.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:05 am

i've literally barely talked to zach. the last time we talked was like day 2-3 about Zach's onlyfans lmfaoooo

so yeah, i would much rather vote out Zach than Reggie bc I talked to her more & Zach is way more protected. but i'm not entirely sure if we have the votes.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:22 am

Lmaoo, yeah I literally never talk to him until he's in danger lmfao

Literally same. I'm kinda annoyed that Amber and Madison seem to be doing whatever Doja and Brenda want, because they got called out the other week and still seem to be following them. Also Doja has an immunity necklace, Brenda has a veto for a week, and Nick got a power, and Nicki has a vote nullifier... that's a lot of people with powers who we're not close with, so I'd rather weaken those numbers for late game, but idk, rn it seems like it could be a tie, and Robbie isn't even being super direct with us ugh

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:33 am

yeah, that's exactly what i'm thinking, but these people are such idiots. like I don't think they're considering all these things. Amber and Madison are idiots, especially Madison, because she was literally almost voted out because those girls wanted Bayleigh to stay, she was the last girl added in Girls United. then she goes crawling back to them? like??? make that make sense
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:44 am

Blossom wrote:
yeah, that's exactly what i'm thinking, but these people are such idiots. like I don't think they're considering all these things. Amber and Madison are idiots, especially Madison, because she was literally almost voted out because those girls wanted Bayleigh to stay, she was the last girl added in Girls United. then she goes crawling back to them? like??? make that make sense

LITERALLY THO

I dont get it at all. It's irritating the hell out of me. I've heard from Yoda that Hilary isn't voting the way we think and now we're running out of time, so now I'm like?? It seems like any effort is futile because we're incentivized to vote so damn fast :/
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 2:29 am

yeah it sucks but it'll also hopefully put us in better graces with the girls. we haven't voted their way the times they needed us to lmao but this one, we vote with them, hopefully they'll trust us a little more. i'm concerned about that whole group though. They have all kinds of power and advantages. I really want to win HOH. The extended deadline makes me wonder what the comp could be, but if you can throw it to me, i would appreciate it. i would more than likely put up Zach & Nick if I win only because those are Doja's guys (we also need to bring Jason closer to us, so we need to cut those guys) and they're not any of our girls so i can easily play it off and say that im keeping our girls safe and pretend like I didn't know they were close to them lol but i'm off to bed. i will talk to you tmrw Smile goodnight queen! <3
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 4:09 am

Yeah hopefully they trust us more because if it, we just have to pretend we never had any doubts and pray Robbie never told anyone we were planning to vote otherwise. Also worried Reggie may have listed me as a vote for her.

I’m concerned abt them too because of the powers. Literally everything is on their side and they should be targeted for it, the powers are literally public knowledge

I really like those noms! I think I’d do something similar, I think the guys are together and we need to make sure Jason sticks with us, so it’d be good to cut him off yeah. That would be perfect! If I can help you during the comp I will. I think our whole group should spread out our comp wins so none of us in particular look too threatening like how Steak looked, so I’m down to like alternate among us all!!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:45 pm

Yeah, sounds good with me. I think she might’ve mentioned my name to Nick too when she was campaigning. But idk, I hope they don’t think anything of it. Who tf was the other vote tho? Max, Hilary? And who?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 1:05 pm

Hilary didn’t vote.. so max and maybe someone trying to pin a vote???? Idk
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 1:05 pm

I’m pretty sure my name was mentioned too :/
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 1:06 pm

I think we need to band together the outsides tbh, what do you think?? Jason and Max dont trust each other but idc tbh... they NEED to work together against all these powers. Those girls are more tight and cohesive, so we need to rally some misfits like Steak tried to do, but we need to do it in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:16 pm

yeah, i think it would be the smartest thing to do to band the outsiders together. me winning HOH could be a very good time to gather them tbh. would you be down to give me all 10 of yours?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next