Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:52 am

Wait so.. wait, if you were first and blocked him, based on scores, I would be second, so I’m picking HoH? Omggg what should I do?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:55 am

I feel like u should pick someone to go after Brenda or Nicki
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:56 am

So it can be done bloodlessly and we can make sure to vote Brenda out if she's up -- do u think Robbie would??? Like maybe if u tell him privately u wanna give it to him he'd be down to do what u want?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:58 am

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind giving it to him. But I want to make sure that they will be the target & not like someone random?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:02 am

I feel like he would target Brenda... I mean it makes logical sense to, like based on what he was saying earlier, it seems he knows she was likely in control of Hilary's noms..
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:06 am

Do we think he would actually do it though?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:10 am

He's mentioned to me that Brenda is an imminent threat so I honestly do think he would. Who else do u think would? Potentially Jason.. But I think Robbie might be the best bet
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:10 am

Unless u take it urself LOL u can claim u dont know who gave it to u so u don't look like a comp threat... but then again we don't need unnecessary blood
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:11 pm

Yoda just told me like a half hour ago that Robbie told him this morning that you won HOH and gave it to him -- I just acted like I didn't know and whatever but like?? I'm confused?? I thought we were good with Robbie, and Robbie just put Yoda on the block.

He also apparently told Yoda he made the five corners alliance as extra security. Idk if Robbie actually told Yoda that or he's just looking for confirmation from me, but I feel like Robbie did spill since that's literally two accurate pieces of information..

I'm thinking we don't tell Robbie we know so that he doesn't think Yoda talks to us. What do you think?? Also, has Yoda said anything to you?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:23 pm

Yeah, Yoda told me about it. I’m sorry I haven’t been too active lately! Been busy with irl stuff. But I really want to win HOH. I’ll put his ass up if I have to, idc
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:26 pm

Also, I’m ngl to you, I thought I could trust Yoda and Robbie, but idol who to believe anymore. I don’t k ow what’s going on lol you’re the only person I fully trust now bc idk wtf these people are doing
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:10 pm

Blossom wrote:
Yeah, Yoda told me about it. I’m sorry I haven’t been too active lately! Been busy with irl stuff. But I really want to win HOH. I’ll put his ass up if I have to, idc

No worries! I guess it's good Yoda told us but this is bad. Especially if Robbie knows we know. I wanna win too lmao, I don't want anything up in the air
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:11 pm

Blossom wrote:
Also, I’m ngl to you, I thought I could trust Yoda and Robbie, but idol who to believe anymore. I don’t k ow what’s going on lol you’re the only person I fully trust now bc idk wtf these people are doing

I don't know, this sucks tbh because Yoda is definitely going to be sus of us because of Robbie, and Robbie is clearly willing to leak information if he feels he has to.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:43 pm

OMFG Congrats QUEEN! Perfect score? You fucking did that! lol As you should. Do you know what you're thinking of doing?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:50 pm

Thank you!!!! I'm thinking of Brenda obviously, probs Hilary as the pawn. What do you think?? What would you do lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next