Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:52 pm

honestly, Brenda going home would be soooooo good for us. Especially for you. I definitely feel like she's milking your comp wins. the "perfect score whew" comment was a little backhanded too. lol i'm definitely down to get her out. Hilary as a pawn I think would be perfect. I don't know if anyone takes her seriously. I think she's kind of a goat lol
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:04 pm

Yeah I agree, I def want to target Brenda lol, and I guess Hilary as a pawn would minimize blood and prevent that vote from being used, but I'm also curious about secret powers, so I wanna flush stuff, but idk who I'd have to put up for that.

I'm not talking to Robbie so that he can sweat a bit and maybe waste a power or something.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:06 pm

Ok that’s true lol I was just going to ask bc all you said was “thank u” 😂 but I hope he does sweat bc he fucking needs to. He’s so annoying and a damn liar. I’m not opposed to targeting him if I win HoH, so we’ll see. Do you know how Jason and Yoda are? I feel like Yoda is starting to be distant towards Jason. Idk if that’s just me
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:21 pm

I can see that as well, I think Yoda rlly doesn't vibe with Robbie haha, and I think he knows Jason might have a tie to Robbie.

And LOL yeah agreed, I'd rather him sweat a bit. If he questions me I'll be like what? I'm gonna obviously act like I don't know he said anything
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:22 pm

Lmfaoo yeah, he’s a fucking idiot and I can’t stand him. I really hope I can get picked for veto.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:56 pm

You're def on the same page with voting Brenda out, right? I think we have the votes, but I'm nervous Yoda is lying
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:00 pm

i'm voting her out whether the votes are there or not lol i really hope the votes are there. people need to start thinking about taking people out who will be threats in the end and brenda will be a bigger threat than hilary 9 times out of 10.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:11 pm

I agree, I think now is such a good time to get her out. Like I'm sure others are thinking it's a good idea to keep her to get me out, but how are they gonne get her out then later?? Like.. sksk when I lose later they can take a shot, for now, I feel like there's noo reason to keep her, she's gotta go eventually
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:37 pm

i think this vote could very well be close. Brenda said she has Yoda, Jason, & Amber. Max, Robbie, & Madison seem to be leaning towards getting rid of Brenda, so we need to make sure that those are the three we are talking to to make sure they evict Brenda.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:49 pm

Period, I've been pitching my case to Amber, Max, and I'm about to work on Robbie lmfao
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:52 pm

ok that's good lol madison said she already voted to evict brenda.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:40 am

Okay perfect. People are throwing out your name a LOT to me as someone being sus. I've heard it from Amber and Yoda... So just be aware of that. I think people may be perceiving you as a swing vote, and tbh, that's not bad, long as we get Brenda out of here, if she has some hope, she might not have a chance to give away her BBQ bucks.

I think it's gonna be 5-2 or 4-3 tbh. It's kinda stressful lmfaoo

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:48 am

yeah, i think the votes will come down to those same results. we shall see lol i feel like people were lying to me. it's hard to tell.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:36 pm

I’m so over Robbie lmao. He told me that he said I was setting him up with the Nicki vote bc Nicki had nothing bad to say about me. Please. Fuck him. He’s the biggest snake here & he needs to GO.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:44 pm

As if anything Nicki said made sense? Nicki didn't have a bad thing to say about Jason either... so why is the distrust one sided??

I think he's overly paranoid and jumps to conclusions very easily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next