Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 9:06 am

Looks like I’m against Zach.

This is going to be an interesting vote. I need five votes for majority so I’m hoping I have you two (unless you talk to Zach then I’m screwed).

I know people are going to just tell me what I want to hear. I trust you guys will have the real scoop. If you hear I do have the majority of the votes to go can you let me know so I don’t go home blindsided? Let’s do this!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 11:42 am

Well you obviously have my vote. I don’t talk to Zach really, at all. But I’ll lyk what people tell me & will definitely tell you about the votes. That’s one thing I don’t want happening to me, so I’d never want to blindside my allies in this game. <3
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 11:48 am

Thank you blossom I appreciate that!

I’m hoping this works out!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:50 pm

So I’m hearing mixed things but I don’t think it’s a lost cause — I keep mentioning how you would have used your power this week if you had a power as one of my pros for keeping you, and I’ve been mentioning that you’re a shield and such that can take out other threats.

You have my vote, and I’m gonna lyk when I hear more. I feel as though Brenda and Nicki want you gone, so maybe try to push that the house shouldn’t go with what they want?

Blossom and Robbie Mercer like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:54 pm

Thank you Theodora I appreciate that so much! I think I might have to go for that angle. I just don’t know 100% if they are wanting me gone or not. After the Doja vote I tried to offer a truce and I’m trying to be honest with that. It sucks that she took advantage of that but now I have ammo.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:56 pm

True now you do have ammo, I’ll try to confirm if they actually want that — I feel like they had a say in the two of us being nommed tho, hence why I’m assuming they’d want the remaining initial nom on the block gone

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:58 pm

Sounds good!

They have another thing coming if they think they can take us out so soon.

I know we can do this!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:05 pm

Yeah, I definitely think those two were behind these noms. They just didn’t make any sense to me? It didn’t make sense for Hilary’s game? I mean ig Theo used her as a pawn, but I genuinely didn’t understand her noms. But yeah, I just barely got on and will be on and off, but I’m just now starting to see where people are leaning and will lyk for sure. How many votes for we need? We have 2 for sure.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:09 pm

Supposedly everyone is on board with keeping me but I feel like a lot of people threw me under the bus as well. So I don’t know what’s true and what’s not.

I’m curious to see the vote turnout though.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:13 pm

So Madison is for sure keeping you. She told me she already evicted Zach. So that’s 3 votes so far locked.

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:06 pm

I feel like people are voting in an overwhelmingly majority to keep me, but I could be wrong since I’m the nominee since that’s what they want me to think
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:13 pm

Yeah I’ve heard that Brenda and Hilary want to keep you and I’m confused because I’m like?? Why did you go up in the first place then? Lmao, hence why I thought that must be a lie, but I guess it’s true, so I’ll take it!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:17 pm

I have some tea to spill but I’m going to wait until post eviction. If I go then it’ll be very obvious anyway and if not, then I want to make sure we can have our bases covered heading into the next HOH.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:26 pm

Oop — that’s very ominous but sounds good to me 😂

No hints? LOL

I think you’re staying tho I rlly do
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:27 pm

Haha my only hint is that I think you’re on the right track with your reads Theodora Wink

Blossom and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next