Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:31 pm

Ahh interesting. Makes sense for her to omit any involvement with your nomination lol. And I figured she wanted me out tbh, since I heard how she was regretting your nomination pretty quickly.

I wonder if the pushing for Zach part is true. It very well could be but I do think she wanted to save face as well lmao
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:33 pm

Yeah she probably knew Zach wasn’t staying. Plus he started to actively campaign against her which made it easy.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:33 pm

Robbie Mercer wrote:
Yeah she probably knew Zach wasn’t staying. Plus he started to actively campaign against her which made it easy.

Very true
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:35 pm

Well hopefully if you act cool with her and like you believe her abt you never being her target at all thing, then she won’t use her power? Feel free to shit talk me tbh 😂 idc, if it makes us seem not close that’s cool with me

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:36 pm

Haha, yeah, right she didn’t have any involvement. Pleaaaaase. 🙄
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:41 pm

I have my nomination speech. Can I share with you two to make sure I don’t have anything too bad?

Blossom and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:43 pm

Good afternoon houseguests,

This is the nomination ceremony. I have to put up two people for eviction.

I know people are thinking I was going to put up Max and Hilary, but after talking to more people, I’ve come to the realization that I need to nominate BRENDA and NICKI.

Ladies, it’s nothing personal. I have heard from multiple sources that you two threw me under the bus at one point or another. If it was genuine, then obviously I can’t trust you, and if it was a ruse, then obviously you’re setting someone up. I have to go with my gut here.

I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys upfront about my true nominations. With two huge powers floating around from the auction, I cannot take any chances with them being played during my HOH reign. I hope you understand.

There’s still the veto to be played, and honestly at this point I am counting on one of you to take yourselves off the block so I can finish my Kill Bill bucket list. Best of luck.

Zach, Nick, this is for you! I love you

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:43 pm

I want them to think there’s a backdoor option so they don’t feel like this is do or die for them

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:52 pm

Yeah, I think that’s really good actually! Very well said! 👌🏽
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:57 pm

I love that!! Like a lot! And it’s genuine and honest, there’s no lies in there and you’re explaining your move well

Blossom and Robbie Mercer like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Should be a fun aftermath

Blossom and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:37 pm

Nicki is freaking out in private. She’s insisting she hasn’t done anything against me

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:54 pm

Robbie Mercer wrote:
Nicki is freaking out in private. She’s insisting she hasn’t done anything against me

Lmaoo, well I guess that's the only route she can go, she's gotta deny, it's worse for her if she admits anything at this point lmfaoo.

Also, interesting she picked Yoda.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:54 pm

Steak was right once again.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:02 pm

Robbie Mercer wrote:
Steak was right once again.

LOL queen tbh

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next