Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 1:14 am

Ok well I just submitted a vote to evict Reggie at 1:12 because I was like oh shit I have no more time lol

Without Hilary's vote there's no swinging it haha, so it is what it is, honestly still not a bad result or anything, just a little underwhelming I suppose

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 4:06 am

Yeah I have no idea what’s going on with Hilary’s vote. I thought she was going to vote out Zach and now I’m completely confused.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 4:11 am

Yeah I’m kinda confused as to why she wouldn’t wanna keep Reggie unless it was to save face because she assumed she couldn’t save her? Weird, but oh well Lmaoo

Anyway I’m about to sleep so have a goodnight!! Smile

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:09 pm

What’re you guys thinking? Anyone want it? I’d be down to give my pieces to either of you!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:18 pm

I actually want it. Y'all are obviously good with me, but I really do want to win it if y'all are ok with that Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:21 pm

Yeah I’m fine with that. Last night was so bizarre. I barely had any messages from anyone and then everyone is such a weirdo. Someone trustworthy winning would be nice. Did you already have an idea of who you’d put up?

Blossom and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:21 pm

I’d be good with that if you want! I think it’s smart to disperse our comp wins around so that none of us become a particularly huge target, I’d rather us all look pretty tame and non threatening as individuals, but strong as a group lmao!

Blossom and Robbie Mercer like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:22 pm

Robbie Mercer wrote:
Yeah I’m fine with that. Last night was so bizarre. I barely had any messages from anyone and then everyone is such a weirdo. Someone trustworthy winning would be nice. Did you already have an idea of who you’d put up?

Ppl rlly were weird Hilary told me she was saving Reggie but apparently told others otherwise? And the told reggie she’d have her double vote but then didn’t follow through? Very odd.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:25 pm

I want to win this one but then I don’t want my only comp wins to be social based. The last thing I need is people coming after me for being a social threat.

Hilary was a mess. This morning she was really weird but maybe it’s just the morning daze.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:28 pm

yeah, i'm not really sure yet who my target is, but i was thinking maybe hilary. maybe nick bc he got saved by a lot during that one eviction & he was the one that flipped the vote on bayleigh, so he is definitely well connected. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:28 pm

That’s fine with me.

Doja’s campaigning for some votes too. I think she wants to backdoor Max

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:30 pm

That works with me too.

Max is rather isolated now that Reggie is gone, but that could be a good move as well, unless we do wanna try to bring in a loner like him in the future, but idk
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:33 pm

I wouldn’t mind working with him. He got the short end of the stick by putting his trust in someone who was never going to make it past jury. The only downside is that obviously he has such a huge target on his back that he’s bound to go up many times. I personally don’t mind him but it just comes down to who wins HOH. I do think he’d be willing to give us coins. He’s told me he isn’t the type of person to initiate conversations with people because he doesn’t want to seem insincere.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Robbie Mercer wrote:
I wouldn’t mind working with him. He got the short end of the stick by putting his trust in someone who was never going to make it past jury. The only downside is that obviously he has such a huge target on his back that he’s bound to go up many times. I personally don’t mind him but it just comes down to who wins HOH. I do think he’d be willing to give us coins. He’s told me he isn’t the type of person to initiate conversations with people because he doesn’t want to seem insincere.

I agree lol, but I feel like him being a target before us works well. I think he’d be willing to as well. He’s told me the same lol, he feels awkward with the forum and just the people in general lmao
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:38 pm

I think Max could be useful for us too. He doesn't have too many people it seems, so i think we should snatch him up. i think he'd be down to give us his fragments too. but if y'all think it's better to go after him, then i would do that.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie, Blossom & Theodora
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next