Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda

Go down 
+6
Nicki Minaj
Robbie Mercer
Hilary Banks
Nick Jonas
Baby Yoda
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:07 pm

I did not bribe you for anything so dont even start me.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:08 pm

good luck Hilary and Nick!

Hilary Banks, Nick Jonas and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:10 pm

If anyones manipulative its Yoda for trying to rob me of my coins and then make it look like I asked him for it.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:10 pm

I hate dumb b*tches
Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:11 pm

oh wow

Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:11 pm

Nick Jonas wrote:
GIRL YOU ASKED FOR THEM?????
Yeah I did, and you didn't pay up. Hence you're still on the block. You shoulda dropped the coin and kept your word, and I would have followed through.

Blossom, Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:12 pm

I made the god damn thread it takes a minute for the transfer you've done nothing but show you're greedy and you're not loyal to anyone here so if anyones looking a fool its YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:13 pm

POINT. BLANK. AND PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:13 pm

Your a** was expecting me to use the veto, and then you keep your lil coins after f*cking me over. Well buddy, Saoirse and Arisa told me you haven't given sh*t to me even though you said you "submitted the request". Cya later brotha

Blossom, Bayleigh Dayton, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

now wait a damn minuteeee y does baby yoda sound like ***** 😳
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

I wasn't going to use my veto before confirming with the hosts you dropped your coins, bro lol

Bayleigh Dayton, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:14 pm

Girl opened the god damn thread billie legit asked me after you didnt use and I said I changed my mind because your snake *ss pulled something
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:14 pm

Baby Yodas an asshole and he pretends to be cute and innocent we learn something new everyday
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:16 pm

Baby Yoda wrote:
Your a** was expecting me to use the veto, and then you keep your lil coins after f*cking me over. Well buddy, Saoirse and Arisa told me you haven't given sh*t to me even though you said you "submitted the request". Cya later brotha

Do not use production as strategy luv<3

Saoirse Ronan, Blossom, Baby Yoda, Nick Jonas, Bayleigh Dayton and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:17 pm

Billie Eilish wrote:
Baby Yoda wrote:

Do not use production as strategy luv<3
Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned their names. But it's true.

Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Baby Yoda
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next