Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task #6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

Extra Money Task #6 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task #6   Extra Money Task #6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:01 pm

Ideal Bootlist:

12th: Zach Rance: We just really don't talk much, our directions in this game rarely align. Also, I nominated him before.

11th: Blossom: Yes, we made amends, but I'm sure she is well connected and it will probably not leave her mind that I went against her wishes as HoH.

10th: Max: Max I guess does not have a whole lot going on but I don't want him getting too far in the game. He is a worthy competitor in those veto comps.

9th: Theodora Crain: Theo is in a solid position, I have never heard her name get dropped once. We are on good terms and that is why she's high on this list. But I don't want her in the game too long. If i win mystery hoh, who knows I may have to put her up anonymously.

8th: Robbie Mercer: He is on the outskirts of my group, we weakened him by getting rid of Nick and he wants to "make things right", so maybe he won't be the next to go, but he has to go sooner rather than later.

7th: Jason Genao: We connect here and there, not a threat to me, and i'm not a threat to him. I don't want him to get too close to the end though.

6th: Madison Pettis: Madison is not a threat in comps and we are on good terms it seems. So I think final 6 is a good spot for her.

5th: Amber Martinez: I really like Amber, but of my closest allies, she is 4th on the list. So that is why she would fall in 5th place ideally.

4th: Baby Yoda: Love Yoda, but once we get down to final 4, Yoda is my biggest threat.

3rd: Nicki Minaj: Nicki and I have gotten closer in this game and I feel like she would take me to final 2 over Hilary if she has the choice.

2nd: Hilary Banks: Hilary is a very close ally to me now, I have worked hard without making it seem that way to the other houseguests to keep her here, and I think I could beat Hilary in the final 2.
Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task #6
Page 1 of 1