Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy

Go down 
+6
Olivia Pope
Joe Exotic
RR Eric
Cent
Fessy
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Olivia Pope

Olivia Pope

Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:58 am

Reading is hard...
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:59 am

Olivia Pope wrote:
Reading is hard...

at times so is typing lol!
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:01 am

LMFAOOO okay Fessy. I hope we all have someone close to us like Eric that’s willing to self evict to keep us here! How Fessy loyal and didn’t include you in the alliance HE made. Ya know what 💀
We coming to the end of the game, why not keep the person you could be in a comp over someone who clearly can win 😂😂 Now he pledging loyalty to EVERYBODY in here but 3, as if that’s even realistic. 💀
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:06 am

Cent wrote:
LMFAOOO okay Fessy. I hope we all have someone close to us like Eric that’s willing to self evict to keep us here! How Fessy loyal and didn’t include you in the alliance HE made. Ya know what 💀
We coming to the end of the game, why not keep the person you could be in a comp over someone who clearly can win 😂😂 Now he pledging loyalty to EVERYBODY in here but 3, as if that’s even realistic. 💀

You do realize i have been isolated from the house and instead of the bs that has been said abt me he actually sees that i am genuine person and does what he says. its crazy everything ur trying to spin but yet ur being up front about it all tho.
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:07 am

Fessy, no worries! It’s clear you have the votes to stay! Have a good night!
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:10 am

Cent wrote:
Fessy, no worries! It’s clear you have the votes to stay! Have a good night!

I dont even know that i have the votes to stay thats the crazy that you know that. Have a good night and I hope THE HOUSE wants to see more back and forth of this in the upcoming days.
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:12 am

RR Eric wrote:
I really believe the best move in the game. Is to evict me. Fessy and I have messaged.  The guy is extremely loyal to those are loyal to him. He can and will take anyone further in this game.

Bro what?????

Unless you got like legitimate reasons, (which mind you, sacrificing yourself for Fessy is not a legitimate reason), If you wanna self evict so badly, you can go ahead and walk through the same doors as Raven, Rhianna, and Tahni. Dont pull a Carol and force someone to use their HoH to take you out, they're here trying to play game even if you're clearly not.

We're in the top half of this game, you've outlasted a handful of people who DID want to play. Step up or step out
Back to top Go down
RR Eric

RR Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:31 am

This is so hard for me. More than anyone realizes. I believe in loyalty. I Believe in giving others second chances. No one really knows the truth. It’s a game of lies. It all comes down to each and everyone to determine what is best for your own game. Do I want to be here? Yes. Yes I do. It’s just that I care about Fessy. I know how much this means to him. Not to say that it doesn’t mean anything to anyone else.

Okay damn it alright. It does mean something to me too. No, I don’t want to go out like, I don’t want to go out as a quitter. I need to finish what I start. I need to be able to win something. Yeah as you can see, I suck at comps.

Yeah this is not exactly a good campaign. Just giving my feelings. The good, and the bad. You all do what is best for your games.

Have a good night all. Much respect to you Fessy and to everyone here. 🤗
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:35 am

Now you guys can start voting officially
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:47 am

RR Eric wrote:
This is so hard for me. More than anyone realizes. I believe in loyalty. I Believe in giving others second chances. No one really knows the truth. It’s a game of lies. It all comes down to each and everyone to determine what is best for your own game. Do I want to be here? Yes. Yes I do. It’s just that I care about Fessy. I know how much this means to him. Not to say that it doesn’t mean anything to anyone else.

Okay damn it alright. It does mean something to me too. No, I don’t want to go out like, I don’t want to go out as a quitter. I need to finish what I  start. I need to be able to win something. Yeah as you can see, I suck at comps.

Yeah this is not exactly a good campaign. Just giving my feelings. The good, and the bad. You all do what is best for your games.

Have a good night all. Much respect to you Fessy and to everyone here. 🤗

okay cutest post this forum has ever seen and will ever see

I love you
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:12 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
I forgot to reiterate that Mr Bob Barker will be playing with his box instead of casting a vote this round

I’ll take what got me sued in the 80’s for 1000 Alex?
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:12 am

Bob Barker wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:
I forgot to reiterate that Mr Bob Barker will be playing with his box instead of casting a vote this round

I’ll take what got me sued in the 80’s for 1000 Alex?

Wait, no, that was someone else’s box entirely!

My mind isn’t what it used to be at 95!
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:15 am

Ikea Start The Car Lady wrote:
Don’t pull a Carol and force someone to use their HoH to take you out, they're here trying to play game even if you're clearly not

I’m so confused? Didn’t Carol end up in a 12 way tie for first?
Back to top Go down
Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:17 am

Bob Barker wrote:
Don’t pull a Carol and force someone to use their HoH to take you out, they're here trying to play game even if you're clearly not

I’m so confused? Didn’t Carol end up in a 12 way tie for first?

I think she was talking about Carol, as in Carol, one of the house guests from BBCAN8.
Before the season ended due to the pandemic, she was about to self-evict.
Back to top Go down
RR Eric

RR Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 7:47 am

RR Eric wrote:
I really believe the best move in the game. Is to evict me. Fessy and I have messaged.  The guy is extremely loyal to those are loyal to him. He can and will take anyone further in this game.

Bro what?????

Unless you got like legitimate reasons, (which mind you, sacrificing yourself for Fessy is not a legitimate reason), If you wanna self evict so badly, you can go ahead and walk through the same doors as Raven, Rhianna, and Tahni. Dont pull a Carol and force someone to use their HoH to take you out, they're here trying to play game even if you're clearly not.

We're in the top half of this game, you've outlasted a handful of people who DID want to play. Step up or step out

You’re right to feel that way. I understand completely. I respect it. I have no regrets for feelings about another. It was strictly on emotion the way I feel. I have always been one to stand behind someone that I like. I am not much of a social person, usually stick to one person I feel I can trust. Takes a lot for me to. One of the reasons I wanted to play here. To see if I could. Yeah, I know, can’t play the game on emotions. To me, it’s not just about the game. Again I appreciate and respect your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next