Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy

Go down 
+6
Olivia Pope
Joe Exotic
RR Eric
Cent
Fessy
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:40 am

RR Eric wrote:
I really believe the best move in the game. Is to evict me. Fessy and I have messaged.  The guy is extremely loyal to those are loyal to him. He can and will take anyone further in this game.

I never did anything to the guy and I found out he was going around saying name with false information....that's what you call loyal?
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:45 am

RR Eric wrote:
Ikea Start The Car Lady wrote:
RR Eric wrote:
I really believe the best move in the game. Is to evict me. Fessy and I have messaged.  The guy is extremely loyal to those are loyal to him. He can and will take anyone further in this game.

Bro what?????

Unless you got like legitimate reasons, (which mind you, sacrificing yourself for Fessy is not a legitimate reason), If you wanna self evict so badly, you can go ahead and walk through the same doors as Raven, Rhianna, and Tahni. Dont pull a Carol and force someone to use their HoH to take you out, they're here trying to play game even if you're clearly not.

We're in the top half of this game, you've outlasted a handful of people who DID want to play. Step up or step out

You’re right to feel that way. I understand completely. I respect it. I have no regrets for feelings about another. It was strictly on emotion the way I feel. I have always been one to stand behind someone that I like. I am not much of a social person, usually stick to one person I feel I can trust. Takes a lot for me to. One of the reasons I wanted to play here. To see if I could. Yeah, I know, can’t play the game on emotions. To me, it’s not just about the game. Again I appreciate and respect your opinions.

Fessy claims he is on the outs and has no one to everyone yet he has someone who is willing to sacrafice themselves for him....things are not adding up
Back to top Go down
RR Eric

RR Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:45 am

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
RR Eric wrote:

I never did anything to the guy and I found out he was going around saying name with false information....that's what you call loyal?

I can’t comment on anyone else’s experience. I respect your opinion on the situation. All I can comment on is my own. And what I feel. I won’t judge the way someone else feels. If it comes out I was played. So be it. I won’t be mad. Part of the game. Would it suck? Absolutely. We can only control ourselves not other people.
Back to top Go down
RR Eric

RR Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:48 am

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
RR Eric wrote:
Ikea Start The Car Lady wrote:
RR Eric wrote:

Bro what?????

Unless you got like legitimate reasons, (which mind you, sacrificing yourself for Fessy is not a legitimate reason), If you wanna self evict so badly, you can go ahead and walk through the same doors as Raven, Rhianna, and Tahni. Dont pull a Carol and force someone to use their HoH to take you out, they're here trying to play game even if you're clearly not.

We're in the top half of this game, you've outlasted a handful of people who DID want to play. Step up or step out

You’re right to feel that way. I understand completely. I respect it. I have no regrets for feelings about another. It was strictly on emotion the way I feel. I have always been one to stand behind someone that I like. I am not much of a social person, usually stick to one person I feel I can trust. Takes a lot for me to. One of the reasons I wanted to play here. To see if I could. Yeah, I know, can’t play the game on emotions. To me, it’s not just about the game. Again I appreciate and respect your opinions.

Fessy claims he is on the outs and has no one to everyone yet he has someone who is willing to sacrafice themselves for him....things are not adding up

Again, I can only control way I am. And how I am with people. I can’t control the way others are. In the game and in life. Not sure what else I can say, only speaking my true feelings.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:32 am

2 hours left to vote
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:56 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening.

Those people are: Annalise Keating

Now for the vote

It was a close vote, this will be a sweet aftermath I'm sure.

By a vote of 6-4

Faysal Shawn Shafaat

You

Spoiler:

The rest of you, I will see you at 8:30pm EST tonight for the next Head of Household challenge follow by the Power of Veto challenge. Until then

Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 30eEul4 Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 Famc5JB
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:57 pm

Thank you everyone !
Back to top Go down
RR Eric

RR Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:35 pm

Thank you Arisa. I did have a good time. There are many dedicated passionate people here playing. I look forward watching this play out. Good luck everyone ! I love you🤗 much love and always respect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy   Eviction Ceremony #6 - RR Eric VS Fessy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3