Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+11
Madison Pettis
Nicki Minaj
Baby Yoda
Theodora Crain
Jason Genao
Robbie Mercer
Brenda Meeks
Max
Hilary Banks
Blossom
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:29 pm

Just send it please. You both are probably waiting on eachother

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:30 pm

its not that hard to wait. u have 12 hours to vote. go sleep you were used to it all season, y change now?

Theodora Crain and Robbie Mercer like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:31 pm

If you don’t post it when you have it written out it means you’re insecure about your own game, just saying.

Theodora Crain and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:31 pm

Because I don’t feel like waiting Jason is there an issue?

Simba and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:33 pm

Robbie Mercer wrote:
If you don’t post it when you have it written out it means you’re insecure about your own game, just saying.

im not going to rewrite it. i just thought it would be unfair if u all had so much longer to read mine
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:34 pm

theres no issue with myself but arisa has already asked that u give them time and has asked for us to stay quiet until then, it’s not that hard to respect the hosts wishes. my apologies gnite

Billie Eilish, Theodora Crain, Max and Simba like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:41 pm

Hi Jurors, I know a lot of you may be less than pleased with me right now, but I hope you can bear with me and hear out my points about how I’ve played this game. Every single move I’ve made, I’ve attempted to show you all that it was NOT supposed to be personal, and it was meant to either further me in the game, or minimize the amount of unpredictability there would be for me by setting up security and different degrees of loyalties in different areas. In doing so, I was able to shift my loyalties as the game continued, and I adapted when I needed to.  

The very first thing I did in this game was get myself into a middle position so that I could skate by a few weeks before having to show my cards. I wanted to keep my cards close, making subtle moves first, so that when I made moves later, they could be stronger, and I could rally votes behind me for targets.

In the very first week, I already had a decent vision of how the house was falling, predicting a 6-6-5 vote where I would have been a swing, and knowing this, I chose to align with the stronger powers in the house: Doja, Brenda, and Bayleigh (who were also with Nicki, as cemented when Brenda used the Veto on her later). Immediately, I could see their social games were fantastic, and they wanted all outliers to fall a certain way to save Doja, and in pretending to be easily manipulated, I managed to fall into a strong group with them along with Amber and Blossom. (Doja was telling me how to vote, but kept changing who she wanted me to vote for, Shego or Lucas, and it was clear she wanted the even split so that both Shego and Lucas could go upon the tie, and was talking to her closer allies and asking them what she should tell me to do, telling myself and other middle players/outliers how to vote).

All the while, I was working with Jason and Yoda, giving me extra security and giving me a duo I could be the most loyal to for the first half of the game, and I fell back enough, winning one comp to make a minor move in taking out Tiffany to show I would not target Girls United or Three’s Company (Jason and Yoda), or Robbie (another person I was hoping to work with) without added blood. I even threw the veto to Miss Steak for lessened blood, because I knew that she was unpredictable, but I figured she’d at least have to stick to her word once in order to last at all, and I banked on her keeping noms the same, and she did without me showing my comp abilities yet. Blood on my hands that early would have been suicide, so instead I stayed safely with the girls who I clearly knew had other allegiances, but I stayed quiet, minded my business, and let things happen. There was no need to push for Nick to go, because it was obvious he was going to take out Steak instead of me. I could take a shot later instead (which I did successfully upon my next HOH).

The girls, however, were running the game, and I knew I was at the bottom of their alliance; we never talked in Girl’s United, we just silently kept one another off the table as nomination options during HOHs. Nick, too, was a strong player, which was obvious when he stayed 12-3, showing his social strength that was not ever with me. This indicated I would have to take out one of the stronger people in Girls United if there was ever an opportunity to do so, but not directly, so instead I had to flip the vote onto Bayleigh. I’m aware Nick was also pushing the vote to flip as well, but I do believe I was just as pivotal to this flip as he was. I also managed to get significantly less flack for it (I was not told I was the one who flipped it), all because I specifically pushed the notion I was closer to Madison (even though that was not true, we’d never really talked at that point quite yet, though I'd later grow to actually get much closer to her!). This allowed me to solidify more with Madison and Blossom, and a bit with Amber too, as we knew we were in the minority of that alliance, and we had to do something about it. Taking Bayleigh out weakened the stronger half of the alliance, and would force them slightly closer to us, all the while Nick could be blamed, and Nick could be an easy target for me. In fact, I only won when there was an established, easily explainable target for me. Nick was easy to put up, and I knew he was close to some of my closest allies, Jason and Robbie, and I wanted Jason and Robbie to be with me instead of him. Additionally, he likely had a ton of BBQ bucks for taking out the imposter, and I wanted to be the one with the most, so him staying would not fly, and I put him up with Hilary to minimize blood. Of course, Brenda proceeded to give her HOH and she put me up, but to be fair, probability had been on my side, luck had not, and that’s okay, because this game requires some degree of luck, and also self-reliance. I was on the block, no problem! I wouldn’t be there eviction night, because I can win vetoes, and that alliance would only be further weakened soon by a bloody Blossom HOH where Doja would go, making giving the alliances I had greater numbers.

Also, any vote I have felt strongly about has gone my way. I wanted Reggie to stay to some degree, but again, it was early, and pushing early one when I knew I’d likely be seen as a threat later would be dumb. When I wanted things to happen, I was on the right side of the vote, making things happen, and telling my targets straight up I would be evicting them (like Doja and Zach). I also always seemed to know where votes were falling, because I have never landed on the wrong side of the vote even once, consistently keeping me in a majority of sorts, except for the Amber vs. Blossom vote, because I admittedly wanted Blossom to go anytime before the final endurance, knowing she could give me a run for my money.

The second half of the game, I think, is where I stepped it up competitively and strategically, showing my cards the most. My best and most difficult move was likely taking out Brenda. I’d told everyone openly I thought she was a threat, and I knew for a fact my allies, Yoda, Jason, and Amber were, to some extent, hesitant to get take a shot at her, making me suspect I needed to cut her off from them so that no one could see her as a more appealing person to stick with. Brenda was great socially, strategically, and competitively, and I knew that if I were to be confident in winning comps later, the sooner she was gone, the better for me, since we’d never spoke enough for me to feel comfortable working together. Getting the votes was difficult, but my pitch, essentially, was to subtly hint to everyone that no one needed to use Brenda to get me out because I was literally vulnerable the next week! I felt like it could be more appealing to take me out by oneself when I’m vulnerable, easily backdoored at that point as something to put on a resume. I knew that could be risky, but I figured players were coming after me anyway, and I’d rather have to win against anyone besides Brenda, who, in my opinion, was one of (if not the) strongest competitors in this game.

Additionally, I knew I could garner more favor with Robbie over that move, because I’d been telling him Brenda would be my target, and just previously, he’d been given an HOH by Blossom, agreeing to target her (which I knew about because I’d come in first that comp and chose to block the prejuror from returning to the game, secure that my ally, Blossom, would give HOH to a person who we knew had a similar target to us, as we’d had an alliance called Little Shop of Horrors together. When Robbie targeted Brenda and Brenda got the Veto, I knew winning the next week and taking her out would show we were on the same page, and it would show that I was being honest with my allies at the time about wanting her out.

The only issue with that is I know for a fact Robbie had many allies and many loyalties, and being as logical as he is, I knew he’d target me eventually. We kind of had that mutual understanding. So once I felt I’d bought a week or two, I was fine with him going, and put him up as Co-HOH, again getting my target out and pitching that he was a bigger threat, possibly had BBQ bucks or a power, and was good with everyone, as seen in his unanimous votes. I knew, also, that had to use Co-HOH that week because I’d assumed all the powers would be used at once, and needed safety. I had no idea about Yoda’s DPOV, but I did anticipate a DPOV, and not knowing where that was located, I needed safety.

Yoda, I’d determined, lied to me a lot, but I also lied to him a lot. I probably talked to him the most, and on a personal level, I adored him, but on a game level, I figured everyone did. I know Max trusted him, Jason did… I knew he’d promised to use Vetoes on both nominees, and therefore threw a lot of comps (rip to Arisa exposing him every time lmaooo), and because of that, I didn’t quite know how could he could be, and if he was good with everyone, just because I felt so good with him didn’t mean I could trust him. I felt like, at the point in the game he was evicted, he had the MOST social connections and was least likely to be targeted, so that’s why I voted to evict him. Now, this inevitably was the last straw for me with Jason, and I knew I’d be targeted imminently by him, and Jason, in my opinion, was the person who had the other best social game and was incredibly fast at comps as well. I thought I’d be the renom for him, but in being the initial nom, once I won veto, I knew it would be fine to just go at one another. My regret would be leading him on though. I’d wanted to set up a precaution in the case he won veto and stayed, and me, him, and Blossom formed a group to take out Max and Hilary… But on Blossom’s HOH, in my mind, I had no way to know if he’d be loyal to that. He took a shot at me the previous round and did the second best in the days comp, and I didn’t want to have to worry about losing a days comp to him and being taken out, so I voted him out, sticking with Max, who had never put me up and was showing current loyalty to me. I truly think that if I'd have gone to the end with Jason like I initially wanted in the first half of the game, I would have no shot.

After that, it came down to relying on myself. I had a deal with Max that we would take one another to the finals (and I was working with him, Blossom, and Yoda in a very dysfunctional alliance prior), and I also had a deal with Blossom, so I threw the veto, fine with Blossom going home, as I’d believed Blossom might be one of my biggest threats to cut me next.

All in all, I know that I probably sound cold, but I try to separate personal and game. Every single personal connection I made with you (though I will admit, not all of us talked, but I did talk to most of you!) was genuine, and I’m sorry for making it seem like I didn’t actually care if/when I voted you out. I really loved getting to know you guys, and I don’t mean to come off as unyielding, and honestly, no matter what, I’ve had a great time pushing myself in this game and learning this forum and making some friends. I can’t wait for the zoom reunion no matter what, it’s been a wild ride, and I’m really hoping you can see I’ve played my heart out!

Sorry that this is SO long @Robbie, but you can’t pretend our private rooms weren’t novels going back and forth too, soo….

If you don’t wanna read, that’s fine too, I’ll answer any and all questions you have to the best of my abilities, or if you want, I can try to summarize more briefly if I'm asked!! I just didn't wanna miss too much, though I did gloss over some weeks for sake of time lmfao.

Last edited by Theodora Crain on Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Saoirse Ronan, DW, Brenda Meeks, Baby Yoda and Madison Pettis like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:46 pm

Good evening, jurors! I know u all must be wondering… why am I even reading this speech? Theo won 9 comps, part 1, part 3, and had a co-HOH. She dominated the game, blah blah blah, but do you want to hear her boring story (no offense, Theo) or do you want the one of the raggedy dog sitting next to her?

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

Chose “dumb” avatar despite being smart/ good at comps
Rarely offered information, unless to place seeds of doubt or confirm my lack of threatening presence
Feigned such great ignorance that Nicki’s farewell speech was so helpful
She said I had no allies and no idea what was going on. Made people I was with gain trust
3 veto wins
1 HOH
Part 2 HOH
2 silent auction wins
Obtained through getting BBQ donations
1 public auction win - quarantine power
Made a F2 with Hilary Banks
Created strong bond with Theo in case we were in F3 (like now)
Game was almost ruined by being lumped with Big Miss Steak
Theo was neither lumped with Big Miss Steak (like Hilary and I) nor targeted by Big Miss Steak (like Doja Cat, Bayleigh, etc.)
Separated the duo of Theo and Blossom
Became a non-threat again after Doja left
Knew I was in a spot where no one wanted me gone
Threw comps. Didn’t need to win
Bit tongue. Stroked egos
Care a lot and respect the game of Big Brother. Been watching since I was 5 for real
U can ask me questions on the rest and I hope that some of my closer allies - Hilary, BY, etc. - have been vouching for me on the inside. Thanks!

WHY I CHOSE MAX THE DOG

I’ll admit, I didn’t think it was going to be this difficult of a route as I had initially intended. I began playing this game before we even walked into the house on December 20th when I chose my character as the dog from How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Usually, when I play games I am initially targeted for who am I which is why I jumped at the chance to play this anonymous game. I decided to go with goofy, dopey, non-threatening Max knowing that this game would be one that would test my stamina and endurance, not my ability to win comps.

So, I entered the game as Max. For the first weeks, I intended to and played rather dumb. I misspelled words on purpose, I told everyone that I had no one, and whenever anyone asked me a question, I shrugged my shoulders and threw a pity party for myself and whined how no one would tell me anything. All the while, I collected information on people’s relationships and dynamics with one another while no one would ever think to cross check or challenge my knowledge because simply, no one thought I had any. I matched people’s communication styles and played the role that I thought they wanted from me. Robbie was constantly telling me he was “watching out for me” and genuinely showing concern to getting me into the right footing in this game. Instead of getting MAD that I was being treated like I was incompetent, I bit my tongue as I did many a time this season and said “hahhaha thank u so much i just have no idea what’s going on” and the likes. To be honest, I ran around with so much info that I’m surprised I never got caught.

BREAKING CHARACTER TO WIN VETOES, COLLECTING BBQ CASH

Unfortunately, I had to break character a few times, especially because of Big Miss Steak (production)’s loud ass mouth. I was one of the few she threw into that 10/10 vision at the start of the game and after I fell on the wrong side of the vote (sorry Doja, the other girl couldn’t even figure out the forum lol), I strategically chose to come clean about it rather than hide the ball and give off the appearance of scheming. I just said “oh noooo i had no idea i feel so stupid” to everyone who would listen. But, I still found myself on the block because Hilary and I were being linked to Steak. So, pushed up against a hard place and a wall, I decided to win the two vetoes to save myself. I’d be damned if I were a pre-juror FLOP! Sadly for me though, Big Miss Steak did go home and I was bummed considering she had offered me a final 2. I had named her as an impostor in the DR, but I believe Robbie beat me to the punch there and earned that BBQ cash. Noted. So after Steak’s eviction, I ran back to Reggie Rocket. Together, the two of us were Cartoon Comrades <3 But then, oh no! Reggie was targeted next week. And rather than sticking my neck out for them, I decided to just remain fiercely loyal and collect their BBQ cash on the way out.

RETREATING BACK INTO NON THREAT

After Reggie was gone, some people caught on to how well I did in those comps and my name began circulating through the house as a target again. I was decent at comps and alone in the game. I probably would’ve targeted me too LOL! Doja was the most vocal about this and even though I wanted to save her when she was on the block, I knew I couldn’t stick my neck out there for her nor did I have the social capital to do so. And then I remember at the time of Nicki’s eviction, she named five different people who had expressed an interest in getting me out. And that’s when I realized it was game ON!

But game on to me, meant toning it down. I even changed my picture to the one I have now of Max with dopey, pleading eyes. I strategically decided to do worse in comps, which let me SAY! That was harder than biting my tongue when people regarded me as a dumb dog. But then, I started getting stressed because I didn’t have an alliance and knew others existed. Then again, I know those day 1, week 1, whatever alliances aren’t going to work out regardless. At that point, I had been talking with Amber (but knew she had thrown my name out, knew she was throwing comps), Robbie, Blossom, Hilary, Baby Yoda (#NonHuman allies or something lol), and Theo. So I started flirting with the idea of an alliance of me, Blossom, Baby Yoda, and Theo. We all had voted together for a few rounds and seemed to be on the same page, which unfortunately, appeared to be against Brenda & co. In retrospect, being on that side seems like it would’ve been fun, but I just don’t think they ever wanted a dog with them. I tried, even asking Nicki Minaj for an alliance of sorts to which she replied that she was enough. So despite being a huge Barb, I had to move the fuck onto other options. Also, is Nicki Minaj even a huge Barb? I had her give me her top five Nicki songs and the taste was questionable lol omg Nicki please vote for me stilllllllll

AN ALLIANCE WAS FORMED

So I flirted that alliance idea around to all of them, but never wanted to be the one to create it because I didn’t want it to fall back on me. I remember asking multiple of them to send Arisa a PM so I’m not sure who eventually did, but it was created. I treaded lightly, knowing that Theo/Blossom were close, both had ties to Robbie, and Baby Yoda was very social. So, on the side, I built up my bond with the one and the only Hilary Banks. If everyone was lumping us together and putting us two misfits on the bottom, we might as well link up and link up we did!

WON QUARANTINE POWER, SILENT AUCTION PRIZE AT AUCTION #2

I’m going to be honest I’m getting bored writing this, but I do care a lot lol ummmm… what happened next OH YEAH I was unsure of the dynamics between Theo/Blossom/Robbie/Baby Yoda, but I tried building individual bonds with all of them, falling the most into sync with Baby Yoda and Theo. Umm..  oh second auction etc I never bid on the first auction because I knew I’d make it to the second auction. I had the money from Reggie Rocket and no use for many prizes, but decided to bid on a silent auction item in an attempt to stop it from falling into the wrong hands and I won a double vote. I won quarantine power publicly, but to be honest, it was kind of useless and I didn’t need it, since I started getting in good with everyone.

ME AND HILARY MAKE ALLIANCES

Oooh a new alliance was formed - me, Robbie, Hilary. By this time, I also knew about other alliances. Girls United. Theo, Blossom, Baby Yoda, and Jason (lol same alliance I had with them minus Jason), etc. And I knew Theo/Blossom were a weird pair that had to be split up.

Wait I also forgot that Baby Yoda put me in an alliance with him, Brenda, and Hilary. Then, Theo wanted one. And we made one with Jason. The latter two came much later, but it’s important. Hilary and I had our hands in a lot of places lol.

And Hilary was one of the few people who believed and trusted in me and my abilities. Again, Hilary, I apologize for letting you down tonight. I truly had no idea how much BBQ cash someone got for winning comps FLWEKFLW

USED POWER, FORGE STRONG BOND WITH THEO

Decided to use it because I had a meeting at 6 and couldn’t compete in HOH, screamed at my laptop at Baby Yoda for casting the stone against Blossom and then, not taking her or Theo out. Ummmm. Third auction oh YEAH I knew exactly how much money Theo had because she told me. Remember? I had been working on. Early on, I realized what Theo needed from me to trust me and trust me she did. And then, when Arisa said there would be TWO silent powers, I knew I had to get one of them. I frantically went to Hilary and Baby Yoda and convinced them to give me their money, but Baby Yoda gave his a little too late after he SELFISHLY bid on some useless prizes. So, Theo won the first prize and I won the second. We were so close from stopping Theo from getting the co-HOH, but whatever, right? Hahahhaha!

So Theo was quickly becoming a THORN in my SIDE, right!? But the thing was, I had no reason to win an HOH Sad I wrongly thought that these other people would take out one another and in doing so, eventually Theo. Omg…. so whatever I spent HOURS trying to forge an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with Theo so that she felt so attached to me. To be honest, I probably annoyed her, but I also knew she held a LOT of power in the game, so sorry Hilary, but I did pitch a final 2 to Theo. I even wrote DRs about wanting to go to final 2 with her out of paranoia that Theo would somehow find out I didn’t intend to take her LOL. When I tell you this game made me n*ts… but not n*ts enough that I would’ve taken her over Hilary

GETTING DOWN TO THE NITTY GRITTY

So I come back and Baby Yoda and I hatch a plan to get Blossom out. Personally, I want Theo gone, knowing that she’s the strongest competitor (11 total comp wins lol) and the only person I think could give me a run for my money when I competed. And at this point, I want a final 3 with me, Hilary, and someone I think I can beat. Yes, Hilary was sociable a nd nice, but no offense Hilary, I don’t know if you would’ve been able to pull out a win. People saw you as someone to drag with them to end, whereas I saw you as that and a friend <3 So my plan was to get there, win part 3, and take Hilary. But I also knew I could lose and the other person would probably take Hilary instead of me, which is why I focused so much on Theo and emotional pleas in the off chance that she would be the one deciding the final 2 (and here we are).

Ok wait back to Blossom plan. So it’s the last week for Theo to use her co-HOH, Baby Yoda has DPOV and wants to take Blossom out, but I know if Blossom wins veto, Hilary ends up on the block if Theo uses co-HOH. But if I told Theo not to use co-HOH, she would be skeptical of me, so I say ummm sure? Use it! Which paid off because later she told me she would’ve been paranoid if I told her not to. Noted. I always validated Theo and tried to give her no vibes that I was threatening her whatsoever. Ummm.. oh so Blossom wins so sadly, Robbie has to go, but that is one competitor down. And also I knew Hilary/Robbie were close so if that became the F3, I knew I would be pushed out. I also kept in the back of my mind that Theo nominated Hilary multiple times and the two had a contentious relationship…

Next week, Amber wins and I’m like ok thank god take the shot at Theo/Blossom. No, she takes out Baby Yoda. Ok weird, but another competitor down. Amber pissed me off for that one, so I convinced Hilary that we needed to get rid of Amber because Theo/Amber were closer (in actuality, Theo/Blossom were despite whatever storyline they are running with) because I thought Blossom was logical. No. She wasn’t. She nominates me?????? I said ok how do I convince Theo to use veto on me, but also hope she loses veto and is nominated? And that’s when I realized, Blossom is never gonna nominate her regardless. So whatever Theo wins POV, uses it on me because of our bond <3 Aw!!!! And Jason goes. This was risky because maybe Jason could’ve helped me take down Theo/Blossom more than Hilary could, but I couldn’t cut Hilary. Even at this point of the game though, I didn’t try my best in comps because I needed Amber/Blossom/Theo/Jason to see each other as threats and Hilary and I as just there. Had I won the wrong comp, I could’ve found myself having to battle it out against Theo to remain in the game.

THE END IS NEAR

So to be fair, I did try really hard for that HOH #17 and was PISSED when Theo won, but hey! It’s fine! I’ll take out Blossom, so that’s what I did. No way was I going to final 3 with Theo/Blossom. And so then it’s final 3 and I knew no matter what, I’d be in final 2, but ideally, I would’ve been next to Hilary. Unfortunately, I gave out after 10+ hours in Part 1 because I was running on 5 hours of sleep, 4 classes, and a 9am class that I had this morning. Theo, on the other hand, had slept in and had nothing this morning so was well prepared for that comp…….Ok. So I knew I’d win part 2, but Hilary did give me a run for my money, but luckily I had been prepared for the tiebreaker, doing the math for the exact number of minutes of part 1 beforehand and then subtracting two minutes to ensure I didn’t go over. And part 3…….. I came close, didn’t I? But tbh I didn’t win an HOH before the auctions were over, so I had no idea how much cash someone got for those, but of course, Theo did. It just seems like another instance where everything worked out for Theo and not for me.

But then again, I’m here, aren’t I? It might not be the most glamorous story, but I certainly didn’t need to rely on comp wins to get here. I relied on my acting skills, social skills, a few comp wins, and constant strategizing. I even had notes of the entire season, but I guess I didn't have what Big Miss Steak added to her avatar or how much BBQ cash she had LOL. Had it been a comp similar to previous seasons, I have no doubt in my mind I could've pulled off the win Very Happy

Saoirse Ronan, Jason Genao, Hilary Banks, Brenda Meeks, Max, Baby Yoda and Robbie Mercer like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:46 pm

Final 2 - Page 2 Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM

jk, pick a number between 1 and 2

Saoirse Ronan, Blossom, Simba and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:47 pm

babes just read my exec summary i made it easier
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:49 pm

I mean not like yall were respecting the no comments, but you may now comment or ask questions to the final 2

Madison Pettis and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:49 pm

"Baby Yoda gave his a little too late after he SELFISHLY bid on some useless prizes"

Kiss my green *ss

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:50 pm

I’m so annoyed I read all of Theo’s post just for her to edit it lmaoooo I’m not reading that again. What did you change?

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:50 pm

Baby Yoda wrote:
"Baby Yoda gave his a little too late after he SELFISHLY bid on some useless prizes"

Kiss my green *ss

LMAO PLEASE IMAGINE IF WE HAD WON CO-HOH...........
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:51 pm

Robbie Mercer wrote:
I’m so annoyed I read all of Theo’s post just for her to edit it lmaoooo I’m not reading that again. What did you change?

no edits on mine Very Happy

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next