Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+11
Madison Pettis
Nicki Minaj
Baby Yoda
Theodora Crain
Jason Genao
Robbie Mercer
Brenda Meeks
Max
Hilary Banks
Blossom
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:31 am

this is getting weird

Baby Yoda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:34 am

Nicki Minaj wrote:
this is getting weird
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:35 am

Baby can we vote and go to bed?

Max and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:39 am

Yep I'm out this b*tch! Cya at finale.

I am casting my vote for NICKI MINAJ as BB Quarantine Favorite Juror, DOJA CAT as BB Quarantine Favorite Pre-Juror, and HILARY BANKS as BB Quarantine Entertainment.

Theodora Crain, Hilary Banks, Nicki Minaj and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:53 am

I'm still on number two and three of Robbie's question, so I'll post part one for now!

1) How do you think each member of the jury would vote and why do you think so? If they're not voting for you, can you give a reason on why they should change their mind?

Nicki -- I wasn’t so sure, because I know we didn’t talk much due to being on different sides of the house, but I’m hopeful it’s me, because though we never fell on the same side, I’ve never faked loyalty to her, and when we voted together, it was out of mutual interest, never out of loyalty, and we understood that.

Brenda -- I do think Brenda and I have a mutual respect for how one another played: Offensive and strategic, with layers of loyalties. Like she said, we saw each other, and we knew we were going after one another. I know I’d vote for a player like her, and I think we’re pretty similar!

Madison - Me because I feel like so many people didn’t talk to Madison much, but I literally love this girl, and I can only hope she liked our convos as much as I did, and can see I played a straightforward dominating game.

Robbie - I think we’re very similar, and when I took a shot at you, I was honest about my intentions. We knew one another had similar strengths, and I knew you were talking to everyone, and I knew you were becoming wary of me, so I think good game respects good game, and you’d vote for me due to taking you out and seeing that you were a threat with all your unanimous votes to stay.

Yoda - I mean unless you were lying to me about MORE lmfaooo, he told me that he wanted me to win or do well sooooo, I’m hoping it’s me, because I clocked his game, and we kept it cute always, even when our interests didn’t align. <3

Amber - My girlie who didn’t backdoor me, I love her soooo much, queen of throwing comps and being an amazing ally to me. Amber may be kinda MIA rn, but she said she’s got my back, and I’ve always had hers, so I’m hoping for the best <3

Jason -- Not sure, I have a feeling Jason is leaning toward voting against me because of my lack of a pity vote and somehow fucking up every last interaction with him. Jason had said he didn’t want to be hopeless upon being voted out, so I wanted to give him time to pitch, but I had to use the veto fast to get Max more on my side (which pissed off Blossom), but in doing so, Jason had no hope to campaign to stay, putting him in a shitty spot which I still feel badly about. I felt when there are only two votes, a pity vote is too much of a risk to keep a threat in the game like him, BUT, he had been a great ally all game, and it wasn’t really fair to him to give him no hope. To sway him, I’d say that it’s not a negative thing to be thought of as a competitive and social threat (king of puzzles wtf), and that I’d never meant to do anything personal, and it was meant to be game, since he’d just taken a shot at me the round prior (which to me, means game on, let's go after one another)

Blossom - Hopefully me, because even though I kept campaigning to get her ass out, she kept staying and kept getting that “duo” target on my damn back!! I think, however, she and I have a similar mentality of respecting voting out big threats late game, so even though I kept getting called an awful ally and being exposed for campaigning against her, she understands it’s a game, and that it was valid, because she was a threat. Early game, however, loved her and we kept being on the same page.

Hilary - I expect Hilary’s vote to go to Max, because ofc they were friends, and it stings also to be cut. On the other hand, though I do feel bad about not always letting her know everything right away, I kept it pretty honest when I could, being open that she was often not her target. Max actually wanted me to tell her to drop out of endurance, and I said no, because it would be disrespectful to her to tell her to drop knowing full well I may not take her to the finals.

Could be wrong, but I'm being optimistic! Please hold for part two of Robbie's questions <3

Hilary Banks, Brenda Meeks, Baby Yoda, Madison Pettis, Nicki Minaj and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 3:00 am

Final 2 - Page 20 QrRp

Baby Yoda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 3:16 am

getting ready for the finale red carpet with the producers backstage i know that's right!!

Final 2 - Page 20 48f1b354362f351d6930ac2b2789732f

Billie Eilish, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Madison Pettis, Nicki Minaj and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 3:19 am

Robbie Question Number 2: Playing these online games are obviously a virtual simulation of a social experiment. It's about getting to know other people and being able to identify their strengths and weaknesses and learning to use those to your advantage. Can you please identify two strengths and two weaknesses for each juror?

Nicki - she’s funny as hell, giving her a social edge, and she also kept her cards close. I never knew where her head was at, which is hard to do in a game where everyone is incessantly asking questions. Weaknesses, maybe just in the comps, I never got to see anything there because she went too soon, and also sometimes she’d slide into my DM pretending we had a good relationship despite us not even having a private room together, which felt messy lmao!

Brenda - Comp queen, literally so sweet and personable (had her at like almost number one the first day for people I wanted to align with), played a very well-rounded game. Only weak point was maybe showing her comp prowess!

Madison - Again, the sweetest, and with me at least I felt she was really trustworthy, loyal, and kind, which is a great element of a solid social game. The weak point was just not being able to win comps to solidify a position where she wasn’t seen as expendable or used as a scapegoat for others, since she was a little inactive in the beginning, it was easy for people to throw her under the bus or for people to assume she was talking to other people if she was not talking to them.

Robbie - I think you’re really intelligent and have a knack for this game lmao. Like, you figured out Steak was an imposter/DW right away, and you rarely give away much information, making you someone people WANT to work with, and want to give information to in order to get some back. Your social game, I think, is a strength and a weakness, because I feel like you talked to everyoneeeeee. You being always active, and waiting for responses, made people wary, and I think it’s important to not be good with everyone so that people find you more predictable. Ik I was wary because it was hard to tell sometimes what was up lmfao. Overall, strengths: I think you’re probably the most logical person here, and you’re observant and strategic and social. Weakness: You play messily sometimes, and you show that you’re smart too soon with how much you type (tho ok I’m guilty of that too lmao)

Yoda - SOCIAL KING. I think Yoda’s strengths were humor, likability, and respectfulness that literally almost anyone would have been glad to vote for in the case of him getting to F2. Another strength was knowing he could throw, but could also be good at comps! I felt as though Yoda’s comp wins were impressive, and he won when he needed. Weaknesses, I’d say being obvious about being in the middle! I think being open about being close to Nicki and wanting to protect others from the 8 made it easy to want to target those allies (though on the other hand, the openness did make me want to stay with him for the long haul)

Amber - Strengths were definitely being loyal and true to her word, as almost no one wanted her out, as she was clearly throwing comps and helping others in comps to orchestrate what she wanted all the while appearing as kinda inactive and a non-threat. Also, I can tell she loves and respects the game, which put people at ease with her as well. I’d say the weaknesses were in her social game, as people could pin blame on her for things, and also in her brevity of answers, I think it made people think she was being dishonest.

Jason - I think strengths were definitely being both candid and honest for much of the game, and similarly to Yoda, being so likable that people would have loved to vote for him in the end. I think he was also very passionate, and also, competitively, was speedy as hell and very smart, probably with a lot of notes, which makes him a well-rounded and respectable player that I know I personally got along with well. As for weaknesses, I’d say he needed to win more to secure his other allies’ safeties, like Nick and Zach, because he was vocal about being close to them, and I know that made me, personally, want them out to keep him closer with me (more immediately Nick, since he seemed like more of a threat, but also, it contributed to me wanting to block Zach from coming back into the game).

Blossom - Strengths: Damnn, literally a comp beast when she wanted to be?? Also, Blossom never seemed to give up ever, I know for a fact people got walls of text in campaigning from her, as I was told by Amber and Max. She was called snakey for a reason: She slithered her way out of situations, and she resorted to some ruthless shit! For weaknesses, I would say the ruthlessness and lies got out of hand sometimes, making everyone want her out so much, and the aggression may have made her a not-so appealing ally to many (though she could also be used as a shield, too, which is beneficial), so ultimately, I’d say strong strategy and comp ability, but lacking in the social department.

Brenda Meeks, Baby Yoda, Madison Pettis and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 3:34 am

the way i’m sitting here reading theo’s responses as if i’m a juror 😂
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 3:35 am

Robbie Question Number 3: The hosts obviously put in a lot of effort to making sure that a season runs smoothly. There's a lot of ups and downs in hosting a game and I think it's so easy to forget how much shenanigans they have to put up with to please everyone. Can you please use this moment to give sincere, authentic praise to the hosts and briefly discuss what you enjoyed about playing this season?

I absolutely appreciate every single one of the hosts and what they do. Arisa, I just KNOW I was a lot with my long DR novels, and I know with all the fighting all season, it probably felt like babysitting to you, especially with countless questions being asked, and having to host 36 damn comps, keeping score for everyone and shit too? You’ve created such a wonderful little world for all of us players, and win or lose, I’m so grateful to have been cast and been a part of it. You put money, time, energy, and a willingness to get no sleep into this for it all to happen, and it does not go unnoticed <3 Billie, Cent, Saoirse, and DW/Queen of Entertainment Miss Steak, all of your constant interaction with the game, too, is incredible. I know it can’t be easy to keep tabs on 22 cracked houseguests and answer all their questions, but you all make the season entertaining as hell with your jokes, obviously reviewing comps and tasks I’d assume, and also hosting too!! (I loved your comps, Cent, I wish I played the colors one!!) Also, BIG shout out to Saoirse for dealing with all the money, literally there are so many ways to get money, and keeping track of post counts and DRs and such must be taxing as hell, especially with people bugging you to update quickly, so it’s amazing how you stayed on top of that lmaoo. Overall, I’m just really happy to have played this season, as I enjoyed getting to know everyone, I enjoyed playing on the forum (a format I was not at ALL comfortable with going into it), and getting out of my comfort zone. I also really enjoyed the anonymity aspect, as we could go in with a clean slate and see where cards would fall naturally, hopping from room to room, gravitating toward one another over similar interests instead of preconceived notions. Also, I LOVE THE COMPS THEY’RE FUN! <3 They're so unique, and overall, so enjoyable; I loved pushing myself in them Smile

Brenda Meeks and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 am

When Theo told me she wasn’t a good writer 😂😂 PLEASEEEE

Theodora Crain and Brenda Meeks like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:06 am

Robbie Question Number 4:  Finally, I find these games to not only learn about other people, but about yourself. Whenever someone is evicted, they can, if they want, use that time to reflect back to what they did and find out where they went wrong. They can use the opportunity to identify their mistakes and grow as a person or player. Or not. People can do as they please. But for the two of you, obviously you haven't been evicted so you do not need to do that. But what I would like for you to do is think about what you may have learned about yourself throughout this whole experience. I know it sounds corny but I do think that in real life, an experience is only worthwhile if it allows you to learn about yourself as grow as a person. What have you learned about yourself?

I think I learned that I’m more confident than I thought I was. I’ve personally suffered with a lot of anxiety throughout my life, and I’ve always been very much an introvert who has a ton of trouble jumping into conversations and being social; I like my alone time, and this game doesn’t really give us much alone time.. But strangely, I didn’t feel so anxious socializing with all of you?? I mean, sometimes, it was a lot for me and I needed a break, but most of the time, I was happy to be talking and strategizing, and I think I just learned that competition brings out a whole energized element out of me, and that having a community built on mutual interests and a mutual love of this game makes me feel comfortable, where I could open up, and be myself, but also be a more confident version of myself. I feel like this game teaches you to trust your instincts, and you need to rely on yourself; in real life, I default to being a really codependent person, but here, I tried my hand at not being afraid to say what I wanted and taking charge as much as I could, and I actually enjoyed it! So, yeah, ultimately, I think I learned I should rely on myself more and stop doubting myself, because I don’t have to always be afraid to say what I think or assume I’m incompetent. No matter what, I know I was always here for a good time, and I was here to push myself, so I'm content Smile

Hilary Banks, Brenda Meeks, Madison Pettis and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:30 am

One of Yoda's Questions! How many people did you reach out at first? let's say the first 7 days of the game. Also, how many people reached out to you?

I reached out to most of the cast, I know Miss Steak was one of the firsts, I reached out to Jason, Nicki, Shego, Robbie, Tiffany, Madison, Amber, Blossom, and Doja; and I know Yoda, Brenda, Bayleigh, and Reggie reached out to me right away. I know that Zach, Nick, Hilary, Lucas, and Connor I didn’t speak with right away, and I also didn’t talk much to Max or Simba (though I definitely did at least a little bit). For some of these, maybe I have it flipped and they came to me first, but I definitely tried to speak with al least the majority of the cast on days one and two, and loyalties grew from there based upon who was willing to speak to me the most!

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:36 am

Once you finish with the questions, you can post your closing statements. If other questions pop up, you can also continue answering them. Votes will be due by 6:00pm EST Thursday January 14th.

Finale will start at 8:00pm EST with the vote for our winner.
Right after this, we will have a red carpet event with the ID reveal
Around 9:30-10:00pm EST we will start the Zoom reunion

Theodora Crain and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

Final 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:41 am

i need access to my diary room so i can vote still Sad

also arisa hey <3
Back to top Go down