Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+11
Madison Pettis
Nicki Minaj
Baby Yoda
Theodora Crain
Jason Genao
Robbie Mercer
Brenda Meeks
Max
Hilary Banks
Blossom
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:43 am

Wait you don't see it?

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:44 am

no, ever since i was evicted i cant see my drs and certain rooms

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty

Lovely pic by the way. I'm flattered

Jason Genao and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty

I just fixed it
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:50 am

thanks arisa <3

now before i cast my vote....
Final 2 - Page 21 Tenor

Arisa Cox and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:58 am

will you toss me a bone/vote
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:07 am

Nicki Minaj wrote:
okay in all seriousness, why did the both of you evict me? Theo, you said it was socially, but was there anything else to add? Maxi pad? Wait I meant Max*

The primary reason is because you were close to Yoda and close to people I wasn’t close to! You’d pop into my DM sometimes and act like we were good with one another, but being that we never really spoke at length, and it was only when there was an important vote or I had power, I felt as though you’d never be someone who would vote with me late into the game; you had a tight alliance that I was on the outskirts of, and I wanted anyone with loyalties to each other to be broken up some more, and, again, to get Yoda to myself, because he was too busy being your lover to pay attention to me <3 Also, you’d used your nullifier the round Doja went home, and Brenda used her veto on you that same week, showing you had not just loyalties, but strongggg loyalties, so strong that you'd use a power to strengthen them all the while you were one of the firsts to use your power, so that the other people still with powers could be shields. Also, Brenda likely knew using the veto on you would piss Blossom off and draw a line between them, but she did it anyway, because she was definitely really loyal to you, and if she was that loyal to you, others could be too. So, yeah, overall, I thought you had a great social game and you were also funny as hell, which is where I know I personally lacked in the game sometimes, so to me, you were a threat! I personally wasn't going to go after you that soon, but being on the block next to Yoda, someone who I knew would either throw comps or definitively not target me, it was in my best interest to keep him around too haha.

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:07 am

Max wrote:
will you toss me a bone/vote

Sun 10 Jan - 21:06:04    
im so sorry. i wish we wouldve worked together sooner but ive literally only had hilary this entire game

this u?
imma pretend i didn't read ur question now. ask hilary <3

Blossom and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:27 am

Baby Yoda wrote:
Who should Robbie date post-show? Blossom, Nick Jonas, or Jason. Give a pro and con for each candidate.

I’m going to go with NOT Blossom…. I think a healthy relationship where they aren’t killing one another would be better <3 The only pro would be the enemies to lovers dynamic makes it spicy… but idk abt that lmaoo. As for Nick, I think a pro would be that they could both go scheme together and be on the same page lmfao. It’d be cute. A con might be that time-zone difference, idk how they’d be on the same schedule lmfao. Jason is funny as fuck, and I think it would bring out the best in Robbie, because he’s funny too when he isn’t busy being all serious lmao, so that’d be a fun dynamic. I can’t find any cons tbh soooo, Bachelor Robbie should give his rose to Jason xoxo.

Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:44 am

Hi, my votes pretty much set but Theo you didn’t talk enough about me in your speech. So my question is... why do you think I’m amazing?

Blossom, Theodora Crain, Madison Pettis and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:06 am

Amber Martinez wrote:
Hi, my votes pretty much set but Theo you didn’t talk enough about me in your speech. So my question is... why do you think I’m amazing?

Hey queen! I missed you sm lmao, I think you’re amazing because you’re the one person in this damn game I felt like I didn’t need to constantly check in on to see if you were going to fuck me over, for one. I knew you were probably doing your own thing with a lot of people (like in Girls United, I feel like you had the best of both worlds, because Brenda, Doja, and Bayleigh wanted to keep you with them, but also me, Blossom, and Madison wanted to keep you with us), but even if we disagreed on votes, we told each other, accepted it, and moved forward, while I feel like a lot of other people would have drifted a lot more because of that. I also think you played a great game, throwing comps, giving people answers (like Max during your HOH, apparently Jason early on, and to me later too). I think we had a similar approach of giving other people answers to get some loyalty spread around with multiple people, and despite knowing you were doing smart shit behind the scenes, I just felt like you had my back and I could have yours, like when you didn’t backdoor me when you could have. I even told you to go shit talk me as much as you wanted, because we didn't need people knowing our loyalties, and trust never wavered there at that point. Your eviction was actually really sad for me, and I don’t usually get sad over evictions, cuz my mentality is that everyone has to go eventually haha, but I think I just genuinely enjoyed talking to you a lot even when our interactions were brief, you always treated the game like a game, nothing personal, and you were also funny as hell and cracked me tf up. Overall, I really appreciated you over the whole course of this game, even when we weren't as trusting of one another in the earlier portion, and ultimately you’re the only damn person I was willing to be on the wrong side of the vote for, even though I knew it was inevitable <3

Amber Martinez and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:09 am

Thank you Theodora for your replies. Best of luck.

Theodora Crain and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:15 am

Robbie Mercer wrote:
Thank you Theodora for your replies. Best of luck.

Thank you! And thank you for the questions <3

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:20 am

Arisa are we voting on who we want evicted or who we want to win....Final 2 - Page 21 88cad110

Arisa Cox, Billie Eilish, Robbie Mercer, Nicki Minaj and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:21 am

I also can’t access the DR.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down