Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:46 pm

I’m figuring out now that it’s gonna get harder and it’s gonna feature more whispers and it’s down to me to put emotions aside and put the 4 in babes first at all times.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:48 pm

Once we get to jury, I think it will be easier. I know that the babes wanted a fair shot at the potential votes, and that's something I could compromise on whole heartedly. But after this weekend, we are gonna prolly need to start making tough decisions. All of us.

We gotta get you some Ws!

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:49 pm

I’m sorry I get like this sometimes just because this is my first forum game and I didn’t think I would go this far
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:50 pm

Same. I didn't think I'd make it here after.

When we survived the doubles, that's when I was like "oh shit, we have a chance"
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:50 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
Once we get to jury, I think it will be easier. I know that the babes wanted a fair shot at the potential votes, and that's something I could compromise on whole heartedly. But after this weekend, we are gonna prolly need to start making tough decisions. All of us.

We gotta get you some Ws!
we just need to survive and hopefully we’re in jury
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:55 pm

Agreed.

I think there's a world where we are about to face a double eviction. We should probably make a plan if thats the case. Here is who I think I would be safe with -

I'm safe with: You, Skeeter, Hange, Christian, Jackie

I don't know if I'm safe with: Scooby, SZA, Hottie, April

I'm probably fucked with: Rob, Kelly
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 3:21 pm

I honestly think you’re fine with Hottie and Kelly. Clearly their target is rob and april and apparently Sza? April won’t target you.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 3:22 pm

You think I talk to April for no reason and for her to target you??? Hell no
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:16 pm

Hahaha okay I love you for that. I don't really plan on putting April up if I get the HOH.

I am like figuring out who would even be worth the blood at this point
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:17 pm

I just found out Kelly isn’t feeling me. Ugh I need that girl gone man I wish we pulled the trigger last night but I get it Adam had to go lol
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:18 pm

I hate that she intimidates people and they don’t want her wrath. But I swear if I pull a win, I’m doing it. Idgaf I’m not gonna be scared of her. I hope Skeeter wins though cuz he’s so ready
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:18 pm

Kelly's gotta go, yeah. I can agree with that. She scares me lol.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:23 pm

Beast I’m gonna go take a nap but if I don’t log back in, pretty please try your hardest to win for Babes or help Skeeter get a win because I know he’s desperate for it. It could literally be the last day before jury. If I’m in trouble then also have my back. I love you see you later
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:25 pm

Okay, get that nap in. I’m gonna try my hardest tonight to get Skeeter a win. I’ll let you know if things go crazy

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:00 am

Hey baby I’ve just seen the hoh comp. how are you doing? If there’s anything I can do to help, let me know. I’ll be keeping an eye on people’s posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 45 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 45 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 68  Next