Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:28 pm

I think it will be, too. Just worried about the backdoor possibility. I think I might survive against him on the block but im not sure about that lol

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:09 pm

I think if Jackie wins, you’re golden
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:09 pm

But we can keep Skeeter if he’s still otb right? Idk if that’s something that you would want to do
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:10 pm

I think so too which why I am astonished this is going so well lmao

This is really good for us. If she doesn't use it, I'm pretty sure going into the double we can get the us + the babes

How are you feeling about tomorrow?

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:11 pm

Honestly we need to revive club cool kids. I think Jackie is going hard because she wants to protect you and that’s so sweet to me.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:12 pm

Ngl i haven’t given it much thought SIDJDJDJDKDKSK like a double sounds really stressful. I hope we pull it off and if we make it past the double then I think we, you and me, AND babes got this

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:13 pm

I'm very much down to revive that, especially with the craziness that will be going on tomorrow

I think that might be the case, but I also think its cause she can't read Hottie too but in either case I am THRILLED with what's going down right now haha

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:13 pm

oh yeah I think if we make it to final 8 we now control everything that happens to a certain extent!!

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:05 am

So I just came back to a message from hottie saying she is pissed because apparently she tried to get Jackie to use veto to backdoor you and miss Jackie refused! Lol yay for us
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:08 am

Hahahahaha yes!! CLUB COOL KIDS!

But yeah, that's kind of the momentum right now. The word is out she wanted to do that. I've heard it from I think four different people throughout the night, so I can just throw her on the block now without naming names Smile

this is the shift where people are gonna realize who is with who, which is really important. I think with this vote not going Hottie's way in TWO different ways, she's gonna blow up and be a v easy target tomorrow. She's gotta go, she has 3 hohs!!

That was ENTIRELY bias, but tell me, what are you thinking? We can talk just us without Babes in mind, if you need.

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:11 am

Good! anyway I think we keep Skeeter. She’s already having a meltdown because she thinks that Jackie refused to use veto and ran to you, if Skeeter it’s gonna be even worse and on the day of double eviction too. That’s scary for her lol

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:14 am

Yeah. I can understand. It's not a great outcome for her, but it's... really solid for us. We gain a solid ally with Jackie, Skeeter stays, and we have 4 people we can trust for sure playing the HOH.

We can regroup tomorrow if you want <3 its gonna get nasty and she's gonna make up a lot of bullshit, so we'll all have to fact check after

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:15 am

Let’s regroup! Also who will Jackie nominate? We need to find that out tomorrow and have club cool kids all on the same boat.

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:18 am

Oh I agree!! I don't know who she would nom right now, but I have a feeling it would prolly be a floater situation or Hottie if it's right away tomorrow -- but we should regroup after the vote but before the live eviction, once things cool down and we clear the air a bit.

She's never said your name or implied you, though. So you are in good with her Smile

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:20 am

Yeah I don’t think Jackie would do any of us in club cool kids but we just need to be on the same page! <3 ok for sure we do need to regroup. I’m just waiting for this to open so I can vote and go to sleep

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 54 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 54 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 68  Next