Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Skeeter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Hange & Skeeter Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:53 pm

Only the Hosts, Hange & Skeeter have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:56 pm

ummm so i miss you! i noticed we didn't have a chance to really catch up yesterday so i figured it would be easier to keep up this way. how are you?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:18 pm

HAHAH It is easier! thank you! Ugh, I'm pretty frustrated that Klaus is the one who stayed. Other than that, im doing fine! Thank you so much for asking ^+^ How are you??

Side note:You BETTER win this next HoH
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:29 pm

i'm doing pretty well today. i was in idaho this weekend so now i have a bit more time now that i'm settled.

i'm gonna try to win today but these challenges are HARD! am i in danger? are the streets talking? i wanted zayn to stay too but everyone who i spoke with kept saying that he was the house focus. i didn't want to be caught on the other side of that vote.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:14 pm

That's understandable, though I'm not quite sure WHY there was such a large movement against Zayn. That's kind of concerning because it doesn't seem anti-zayn, it seems pro-klaus, which could indicate another alliance formed.

I think most of the people I've talked to are either neutral or dont know you exist because I havent heard your name come up negatively OR positively, I just havent heard your name in anyones mouths... So you might be good?
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:18 pm

haha same here! nobody ever talks about you at all lol! hopefully that's a good thing! i've been saying that about klaus though... if you look at the votes for the eviction before this past one, he had zero votes.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:22 pm

I am scared for Beast though, considering he nominated Dua
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:28 pm

Shit I forgot all about that. Yeah I’m sure she will return the favor then. Yo I’m offline for an hour or so. Gotta get this workout in. I’ll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:31 pm

Aight Bro
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:05 pm

i know christian is pushing to get me out
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:10 pm

Yeah, I dont know where the votes will lay though :/ You have me for sure though. There do seem to be a few people leaning to keep you, but for now, everyone is playing follow the leader. It's SUPER sketch
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:13 am

i'm thinking about not holding back in my speech about targeting christian. do you think thats a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:27 am

Hmmmm... I dont actually know. Christian isnt a part of the people I'm associating with, so I cant quite tell. Maybe ask Beast? He seems more in-tune with what that group is down. There's a divide on voting out the two girls vs voting out the two boys, so It's a 50/50.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 1:42 am

So I edited my speech lol. I’d rather just leave on a high if that’s what it is. Can I count on your vote to stay?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 1:47 am

I'm sorry, I really don't think you have anywhere near the votes to stay. This entire situation sucks because when it's 2 HoH's and 4 Nominees, there are skewed nominations and HG's vote for people to STAY rather than others to GO. I will continue trying hard to strategize the proper vote count to get you to stay, but I really think you're gone :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Skeeter
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next