Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Skeeter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:31 pm

Hottie’s gone so now we gotta kick it into full-ass gear
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:31 pm

We can no longer afford to be dilly-dallying, we need HoH and we need it NOW
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:32 pm

You’re gonna get out there on the HoH comp and you’re gonna kick ass. If you win, you live, if you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you cant win.

I have faith in you, get out there and lets end everyone’s favorites together
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:33 pm

I don’t give two shits what anyone thinks about us, how unlikeable we are, how past HG’s perceive us, if the hosts are rooting for us personally... But what I do know is that we’re winning this. That’s all that matters- fuck being likeable. Fuck being nice, I’m done with that shit and I know you’ve been done with it for a while

Skeeter Valentine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:34 pm

We’re gonna get out there and we’re gonna continue stomping on everyone, just like we have been for the past 4 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:36 pm

Actually, make that SIX weeks.

Adam, Kelly, April, Rob, Hottie, Dua

Let’s continue rolling this ball, man. I KNOW we can kick it into maximum overdrive
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:20 pm

Dammit I wish I was around today. I’m sorry I let you guys down
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:21 pm

It's fine, don't stress man <3 Veronica ALSO let us down, so it's no biggie
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:22 pm

And no offense, but I wasn't expecting you to win that HoH anyway. I ended up being one of the factors Beast lost it, so that's where we are
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:32 pm

Hey Skeeter, you know I have to do this... There's no strategic value in keeping you over Beast for me.

When I vote to evict someone, I ALWAYS write them a goodbye message, so here mine is for you:
You were truly one of my closest allies. You frustrated me so. Damn. Much. But I still love you. You came in INSANE CLUTCH MANY TIMES! But you also hindered me... Only a few time, though! No more than Beast hindered me. The difference between you and Beast? I'm glad you hindered me. Without you, I would have realized how shitty the people that LEFT were for my game. I point you to Stefan, who would have targeted me if he stayed. Thank you for that. Thank you for combating Hottie even though you debatably BECAME Hottie to LOTS of people. Fighting Hottie's fire with your fire was not the right strategy to win, but we still pulled out on top and I'm so thankful you did. It was SO refreshing, no matter how bad or embarrassed or frustrated I was. Thank you so much for being such a big part of this game for me, thank you, truly. I want to STAY in contact with you following this game.

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:20 am

Hange I already knew you weren’t keeping me over beast lol. I think I have had a pretty good read on everyone’s loyalties so far and you both aren’t the exception from my perception. You have been a great ally too and have also gotten on my nerves lmao but I couldn’t have made it as far as I have if it weren’t for the babes so I thank you so much for that. And thank you for choosing the babes over hottie in the end. That was so frustrating lmao but for real, I love you and beast and I will be voting for one of you in the end, no question. And I only got in fights with the mfs who talked to me sideways FIRST! If you rewind The tape up see that there were only 3 people out of 28. And all 3 of those people took the first shot in the battle. I can’t help that i gave them the same energy. I’ll always defend myself idgaf if it is “just a game” lol. If I don’t do it, nobody else will 😀

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:23 am

I love your allyship, you'll be mentioned in my F2 Speech <3

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:48 am

I do love y’all for real. I ride for you both 🧡🧡🧡

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 1:06 am

PARKER APPRECIATION POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 1f49b This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 1f49b This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 1f49b This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 1f49b This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 1f49b This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 1f49b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Skeeter
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15