Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Skeeter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 3:43 am

can you check in with hottie and see how many strikes she has?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 4:14 am

I didnt see this until now, but yeah, I totally can!

Skeeter Valentine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 8:51 am

She told me she's being dramatic. My speculation is that it's likely to squeeze any information she can out of people like Adam who are scared shitless. She wants them to throw people under the bus so she can out that to the house and then use that as a reason for nominating and creating drama so she is no longer the biggest target besides Adam. She's using this as a smokescreen... Just go to her and be honest and ask her if you're good.

BTW: It might help if you tell her you voted to evict Scooby. Do NOT quote me on that and if you think it's a stupid idea for your game, then don't do it! Use your judgement, but that might really help since she was the "leader" of the people voting to evict Scooby.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:08 am

that's exactly what i did! lol
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:21 am

did you vote yet
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:22 am

Yeah, I voted to evict April... I just couldnt keep her after today. That was too close of a call that I don't want to feel... Now it's Beast's turn to get nominated!
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:29 am

he gave me his word he voted out stef so i guess we'll see what happens. i understand your reasons for voting april but i feel like weakening that side while the opportunity presents itself makes the most sense. it guarantees the trio doesn't taint the jury.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:45 am

That's certainly part of it! My main issue is that I don't know where Hottie's head is at, but I'm a main target for Adam and Rob, so I need to keep others who are willing to go at them.

Plus, between you and me, Stef is now after Adam and Veronica is close-to-off his list. I've been putting in some secret work just so we can get the best of both worlds. I wasn't completely useless today, I think it was a net positive overall!
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:54 am

yeah i'm sure he's after adam now but i think that kelly/stef/hottie trio poses a larger threat, right now.

like if stef escapes the block, that still keeps hottie's side strong. i think you're well covered, like people will vote to keep you because you're awesome and you have been working on your relationships.

to be frank, i don't feel like veronica has the same relationship value as you do to others so i feel like you'd be in a better position to save yourself if rob/adam came after you in the longrun if it's with votes, or if it's taking yourself off of the block if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:01 am

I know exactly what you mean, I was thinking about throwing Veto because I was afraid he'd go for my allies if he couldn't get me, but I called his bluff correctly. I correctly guessed that he'd go after Stefan, which actually points to me that he might be in some contact with Hottie, though it's probably long gone and no longer real. So they're definitely still after each other.

But yeah, I was thinking of throwing veto because I was SURE we had the votes... SZA, Jackie, Veronica, Skeeter, Beast... Perhaps even Kelly, Stefan, Christian and Hottie, though I'm not confident. However that would have hurt my relationships and trusts with Kelly and Hottie wayyy too much. I didn't want to take any chances...

But long story short, you're right, that's why I've been trying to cover for veronica with Stefan,,, but dont tell anyone else that !! <3 It's working, so as long as it stays secret, I might get her out of his crosshairs. Not certain though
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:06 am

i know you want stef to stay for your personal game, but for the overall game of the babes, he should go. he poses a major threat being attached to those two. hottie and kelly would vote veronica out 100%. there's going to have to be a time when you're going to have to choose, hange... and i know that sucks but if this is a tight ship, you're going to have to start making some difficult decisions to keep the babes strong moving forward. and keeping the babes strong does not include ensuring the other side (hottie/stef/kelly +whoever) remains powerful. you feel me?
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:08 am

and this isn't me talking just because i don't like hottie... but it's literally the most logical thing to do to protect our alliance moving forward. they are extremely powerful over there... and toxic as fuck. it just makes the most sense to clip one of their wings right now.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:13 am

Oh no girl we are in complete agreement! I personally need Adam the FUCK out of here, but he's powerless next week, so it's a waste to use it on him. He cant win HoH and nominate me, so if you want to take the shot to Hottie and Stef who, by the way, poses a bigger threat overall to the Babes than JUST Adam/Rob, by all means go ahead and do it.

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:13 am

I would be buying a ticket on the next train out of BBQ if I nominated Hottie or if I DIDNT nominate Adam/Rob, so if I win HoH, I feel like my hand is forced, but I'm 1,000,000% down for letting you have this.

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:14 am

But yes, our next targets overall should be those two (hottie/stef) so I want you or Veronica to win the next HoH... I do think Hottie is by far the bigger threat between those two, but I'm fine with getting out Stef if everyone else is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Skeeter
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next