Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Skeeter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:18 pm

ok i acknowledge that. you just know how i feel about that girl so i feel like you have always choosen her over us. 

it was a last minute decision to use the nullifier because something seemed off to me. and i'm glad i did because the vote was 5-3 with a double vote used, and a nullifier... so that shows that somebody lied anyways. so yes, that is pretty irritating.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:21 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
ok i acknowledge that. you just know how i feel about that girl so i feel like you have always choosen her over us. 

it was a last minute decision to use the nullifier because something seemed off to me. and i'm glad i did because the vote was 5-3 with a double vote used, and a nullifier... so that shows that somebody lied anyways. so yes, that is pretty irritating.

I know, but I always tell my allies what I'm about to do before I do it in regards to these powers and I share every bit of information I can to help- like I said, I'm sorry this seems personal... And to you it might BE personal, but I'm going through with this and yes, it sucks, but I'm working to fix things

Skeeter Valentine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:23 pm

I'm not pleasing a lot of people with this, so I'd really appreciate a thank you for guaranteeing evicting someone for YOU specifically, I'm not responsible for ALL your targets, but I can get out the ones I can. It might not be the BEST CASE SCNENERIO, but it is a GOOD scenario and this is certainly very stressful for me
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:29 pm

And I'm gonna say this before veto; I have to justify not putting YOU on the block as well. I CHOSE YOU at the end of the day

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:51 pm

See, I love how we can talk through stuff. Sorry yes I was being a bit selfish but I’m sure you understand my passion. I had my reasons for keeping that nullifier info to myself because I suspected someone was going to try to hide behind the double vote and my intuition proved to serve me correct because the count was off. That’s why I didn’t say anything to anyone. And given the history of people lying about their vote I think it’s fair considering that People still aren’t being honest about that Stefan vote.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:54 pm

Alright, listen

I absolutely despise how no matter what fucking happens, NOTHING EVER ENDS UP BENEFITTING ME!

SOONER OR LATER, SOMETHING, ANYTHING WILL NEED TO GO *MY WAY* IN THE BABES. ALL I EVER GET IS SAFETY FROM OTHER PEOPLE, I WANT *ONE* PERSON TO GO HOME ACCORDING TO ME

Congrats, you got Hottie evicted. I feel horrible, shitty, but you and Veronica tag teamed me really good here. Yall BETTER WIN THE NEXT HOH AND PUT UP DUA AND GET HER HOME.

To clarify: Not mad, just frustrated.

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:04 pm

you know I am going to give it my best as I always do. I know I have only made a small contribution it I am out here playing in these comps to win. But these ppl are too good. Hottie is good at these challenges too. I’m sorry I didn’t want to pressure you and you know I love you but it just made sense to me that we would at least want to eliminate a comp threat to increase the babes chances of winning.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:05 pm

Hange law is now enacted, Dua is next. Any who defy Hange law will be terminated

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:06 pm

Omg that sounds spicy!
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:06 pm

Are you really gonna replace with hottie?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:08 pm

What do you mean? That doesnt make sense
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:13 pm

What doesn’t make sense
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:14 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Are you really gonna replace with hottie?

You asked this after I already nominated Hottie
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:35 pm

Oh sorry i was on my phone and trying to catch up. Didn’t see the thread

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:30 pm

Aight bro time to pump you up for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Skeeter
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next