Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:07 pm

Great opportunity for YOU xD Horrible opportunity for ME

Keeping Beast was good for ME, horrible for YOU end of story lmfaoooo

I was confirmed the backup target, and I still am. I might even be the primary target at this point. At the end of the day, you think it’s a big move, but for half of us in the game, it’s a damn stupid move and I think you, Christian, and SZA refuse to see that XD I think you’re trying to justify why it’s a GOOD move simply because it’s BIG
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:12 pm

no but didnt you just say you were gonna take him out if you win tonight? I mean we both have different opinions on it but the jury wouldve loved it so in that case keeping him was a bad move.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:14 pm

What you're not getting is if you had flipped we were willing to work with you.

Last edited by Scooby Doo on Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:14 pm

I mean, this week is a far different week than last week- last week was about numbers for me. I trust that you didn’t tell anyone about my plan, because if you did, that’d mean I’d have to re-evaluate my deal with you... Which would put you in danger. So I trust that you didn’t tell anyone my plan.

But as for the move, keeping Beast was smart last week because I needed to survive this week, but regardless of keeping Beast- I still need to comp out
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:16 pm

but the numbers are the exact same now than they were??? Your side had Skeeter, he didnt like us. I didnt tell anyone other than veronica about the plan and if anyone shouldn't be trusting anyone it's me. You seem to forget you straight up lied to me about that so I'd take you off lol
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:18 pm

Honestly I feel like over the last few days you've been talking down to me and I really dont appreciate it. That being said I want the plan to work because I'm on the bottom and just as you claim keeping beast was best for your game this plan is best for my game whether I trust you completely or not.

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:22 pm

Yeah, sorry about the lying to you on that, but other than that: I’m sorry if it sounds like I’m talking down to you, it just REALLY feels like you talk down to me. I mean, you, SZA, and Christian all do it... Far more openly, too. I mean, off the top of my head, I can recall being called stupid, making a stupid move, my moves not making sense, me not making sense, no jury management, un-respectable, etc etc etc.

the plan is still in motion, but if you ever feel that I’m disrespecting you- I’m sorry and I don’t mean it. However you, Christian, and SZA have been giving me the same energy but to a far higher and more open degree

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:28 pm

I mean I get that but I've just been telling you I dint agree wih the move that's all. If you look back you've been talking to me like you're a saviour in my game and you're the only one powerful enough to do anything. All I say is dont count anyone out because anything can happen. I'm sorry if I've made you feel like that bc it wasnt my intention. You have to remember we're on the bottom below this strong comp heavy alliance and it's extremely frustrating
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:31 pm

Ok, I’m glad we cleared that up because that was eating at me too XD

And honestly? Our games might not be the perfect fit, but man, we are good at communicating when we need to
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:31 pm

You might not trust me, but you know I act on logic and reason and logic and reason is telling me to go forward this week, so I will
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:34 pm

Yeah I get that I'm just a straight up person and I'm gonna tell you as I see it. I dont really hold back so if something's too harsh just let me know because I dont mean any harm by it. As long as you can prove to me that I can trust you then I'm good to go because so far I'm going on what happened last week and that isn't something i want to happen again

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 10:53 pm

hey what are you thinking for the vote? SZA?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 11:12 pm

SZA 100%
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 11:13 pm

There's, like, no way I wouldn't vote for SZA after that. Kinda weird how the target went from Beast Boy to me the moment that he won HoH
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 5:00 am

oop!! congrats on final 6!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Scooby
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next