Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:01 am

So in reality, all I have to do is not be evicted and I can out-win beast, this is EXTREMELY doable.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:12 am

as long as you can keep to your word and I'm good with you then I'm down to ride with you.

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:20 am

Just because I’m not good with SZA and Christian doesn’t mean I cant be good with you. You’re compromising, understanding, and able to talk to rationally. Even if you don’t understand my point, you make an effort to try... So, of course I’m going to uphold that
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:24 am

ok I'm good wih that. I just want to make it as far as possible im not winning this game plus at the final 3 hoh I'll be easy to beat so I dont see why anyone would take me out now
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:16 pm

have you spoken to veronica about that 3 person thing?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:21 pm

Yeah but Arisa hasn’t made the chat yet

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:22 pm

And just so we’re clear, I know I’m not winning the game anymore. Too poisoned of a jury- that’s evident... So if there’s EVER a case where you’re deciding between keeping me and someone else... Think about that

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:30 pm

I mean I disagree theres a chance you may still win, remember some of the people in here will make up the jury. Also that's good cant wait for that chat to be up and running!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:32 pm

There’s not one person left in this game that can end up voting for me, so I’m just deciding to go big or go home at this point
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:32 pm

But yeah I’m kinda excited for it too
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:38 pm

I mean I hope you're actually gonna go big this time lmaoooo beast staying was so disappointing
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:44 pm

I mean, you have to look at it from my POV. Keeping Beast... Was big and was also safe- yet risky. I think you, SZA, and Christian only got mad because it didn’t align with your games even though it did align with mine. At least, that’s how it felt XD
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:54 pm

I mean we got mad because it was the opposite of big and you literally kept the guy who's most likely to win the game over someone who had absolutely zero chance. You seeing that as a big move actually hits a nerve because its nothing of a sort but if you want to convince yourself otherwise then go ahead lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:55 pm

It didnt allign for our plans of playing to win instead of playing for 2nd place
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:57 pm

again its harsh but I'm really passionate and it sucks when such a great opportunity gets wasted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Scooby
Page 28 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next