Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie

Go down 
+3
Rob Cesternino
Adam Sandler
Arisa Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:00 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Adam & Rob, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Hottie should use the Power of Veto on you.

Hottie, you have until 9:30pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:03 pm

Hottie I know you out me up and I would love for you to use the veto on me we can move past this and I'd love a chance to play longer

Baby Yoda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:05 pm

Hey Hottie congrats again on winning the veto! I understand why you had to put me up and I’m not mad about it, I would still love for you to use the veto on me and if you did I would obviously owe you going forward!

What ever you do it’s all love!
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:17 pm

Thank you, Rob. I am sorry I did this to you. Allow me to make it right. Arisa, I would please like to USE the power of veto on Rob and bring him off the block. <3

Baby Yoda and Rob Cesternino like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:22 pm

Hottie you now have to name a replacement nominee on this thread by 9:52pm EST
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:30 pm

We don't need to waste time, love. This renom might come as a shock, but I am doing this for the good of ALL of us. Adam is so wack, pathetic, and loserific that he will be on the block again before he knows it. But this is the ONE and ONLY chance to stop the STEAMROLL of the season. My replacement nominee is ... JOHNNY LAWRENCE.

Sir, I love you and thank you for keeping me safe on your HOHs, but you are TOO DAMN GOOD. You literally almost just beat me!! NONE of us stand a chance against you. And today rubbed me the wrong way. When I won HOH, you barely congratulated me and disappeared. Then you popped in later with reasons and I felt threatened. You told me "I'm the kind of HOH that doesn't bury hatchets. If you come for me, I won't forget." And I know you can hold grudges because you told me you would put Kelly and Veronica on the block. It was as if you were intimidating me not to put you up. Well let me tell you, I am not a scared bitch and I did not come to play a scared game. I see an opportunity to get you, a THREAT, out and I will take it! You can't intimidate a bad bitch. Houseguests, please, for the sake of YOUR games, evict Johnny.

Thank you.

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie ElaborateEvergreenKitfox-small

Baby Yoda, Jughead Jones and Scooby Doo like this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:31 pm

Dont worry Hottie, it wasnt a shock.

Baby Yoda and Hottie like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:32 pm

Only because you are a GREAT player, love

Baby Yoda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:33 am

omg hey jughead!!!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:35 am

JUGHEAD!!! Very Happy WE MISSED YOU!

Baby Yoda, no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie   Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Hottie Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1