Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Rob

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:54 pm

I mean I don’t wanna get upset over something that’s not that serious lol. It’s not like he ended up putting me up anyways so what do I have to be mad at haha
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:57 pm

Thats true XD I just meant with all the arguing and personal stuff being thrown around. That upset me, so talking to you and your ~kind words~ (XD) are comforting Razz
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:00 pm

Ah yeah that was weird behaviour in the eviction thread today. I’m just minding my business. And thank you I appreciate that! Your sense of humour makes you very refreshing to talk to as well lol
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:02 pm

Aw thanks! XD Stefan seemed to think I was fake and ass-kissy, so I guess it wasn’t his cup of tea LOL
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:07 pm

I thought you voted to keep him though right? Either way that’s a big mess lmao. Atleast that’s one problem, of many, dealt with
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:16 pm

Yeah! I did vote to keep him! that’s what hurt me :/ like dude I’ve proven to you that I’m legitimately just mislead! Bruh xD
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:26 pm

Yikes that’s unfortunate 😭. I wonder who he thought kept him then
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:34 pm

I legitimately have no clue 😂 like girl when have I ever done you dirty???
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:49 pm

Oh well. People have been weird with lying about their votes so I guess I’m not surprised he got it wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:10 pm

Congrats on winning HoH! I know we were only just starting to re connect again but I’d really like to continue it! I feel like you have bigger fish to fry anyways 😭
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:29 pm

I do! Though, I'm sorry to tell you this, you will be nominated :// But, you will not be the target! You wont even be a backup plan :^) I have faith in you!!
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:34 pm

I understand 😭. I trust that I’m not the target or anything. I’m just worried cause you never know what could happen. If you don’t mind me asking, who is your target this week?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:40 pm

I really only have one thing to go off of: Adam has nominated me, nobody else has. period, end of story... It's super sad!... But I cant NOT nominate the person who nominated me with NO WORDS!
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:45 pm

Yeah as expected lol. Honestly if he leaves this week I’ll be relieved. I’m tired of the guilty by association I’ve had for weeks with him 😭. I tried to get away from it after I was put up with him the first time but it didn’t work I guess. Him leaving is doing us both favours lmao
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:47 pm

Aw, that made me feel better for nominating you! :'( It really does upset me that I have to because of your relation with him... But after hearing quite literally every houseguest talk to me after winning, it's the consensus that I've had to come to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Rob
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next