Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:26 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
No, I need a move to get respect too. They know we were all in this together.

You're actually on crack cocaine
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:28 pm

I’ve done coke but not crack lmao.

Idk it would suck if you did this to me right now. It would. Cause you are gonna be the target from here on out unless Jackie wins tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:29 pm

I need to win veto every week anyways, plus, I can't win against you in the end when YOU win more comps than I do
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:29 pm

I just think our friendship is more than final 6 is all. We literally have over 2000 private messages. Jackie could be your best person now, but I’ve been here longer and have fought with you in mind since our HOH.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:30 pm

You will have more comps than me by the end. We are tied now. If that’s something you need to guarantee, I can make that happen

Last edited by Beast Boy on Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:30 pm

Not personal, talk to me with GAME why you're best
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:31 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
You will have more comps than me by the end. We are tied now. If that’s something you need to guarantee, I can make that happen

At the end of the day, I wont get as good of a chance as this to take you out

I have to rely on you not winning HoH's or Vetos AND for me to win HoH pt1 or HoH pt2 AND HoHpt3

This move is the one that can determine my game
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:32 pm

Game wise, once again I am always a backup target and you know, game wise, I would not put you up moving forward. Our targets are the same and that hasn’t changed through all this. You have a better opportunity to cut me later and make a better argument to jury. Right now is easy. If Jackie did it, she’d get the credit. Whoever won HOH would get the credit - but if you cut me at 4 or 3, you have someone who isn’t targeting you the entire way and won’t vote you out. You WILL beat me in competitions and have more wins under your belt, and you KNOW your game is about controlling me and my influence. It sells better if I’m cut later.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:33 pm

You need more people fighting for you in comps than against you. That’s all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:34 pm

No marry me say more
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:36 pm

You need hard votes to carry out the agenda moving forward. Christian will go against whatever is the plan. Veronica could be flipped. Jackie and I will always be voting in the direction that's needed.

At final 5, it can tie. Winner is us, at least one vote is us, the person we want leaves regardless of who is on the block.

Final 4 is a comp based decision - and if you were to win HOH, I could win veto (or you could give me the choice) and I would take YOUR preferred 3rd partner. OR you cut me then.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:38 pm

Christian and Scooby will have their lives ripped apart if I stay. You want to embrace the villain - you are trying to tare them down, no? Letting me go is a win for them just as much as it is for you. They would be more than happy to make sure I go in the future, but they are also dead set on you. The more numbers on your side, the better chance you have to prevent it.

And if you don't think I'm hitting the block again, you're on CRACK lmao.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:38 pm

What happens next week if Christian/Scooby wins HoH and nominates us, then you win the veto?

Jackie or Me
I know you'll evict me over Jackie
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This is it - this is all I have to offer. It's my game, you've been apart of it from the very beginning, and this decision is on you. I think the trust we built IN GAME has more to say for itself than other opinions.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:39 pm

No, I would evict Jackie over you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next