Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:39 pm

From my perspective, I'd rather be up against someone who has a fighting chance than someone who will beat me. Jackie will beat me.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:42 pm

There's no more tea to spill. The house knows what's up. Scooby and Christian are gunning for you specifically. We need them out. Veronica could flip in a scenario where Scooby and Christian are in power and determine the vote.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:44 pm

I could keep typing for days but I've given you my biggest pros, game-wise. I just think a 4v1 scenario with christian is better than a 2v3 situation with me gone.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:46 pm

I fully expect you to take me to F2 for keeping you here
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:46 pm

I wont take you, but you better take me

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

If that's the deal, that's the deal.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:50 pm

You're voting out Veronica today
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:51 pm

You want to keep Scooby in the house?

That's not back talk, I'll vote out Veronica, but game changer.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:51 pm

If I'm doing this for you, you have to pay me back more than I gave to you
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:53 pm

Whatever you want. But remember, we are still friends.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:53 pm

We ARE still friends, and remember, I have instant regret for nominating Veronica and not you.

PLEASE, PLEASE prove me wrong tomorrow, win HoH, keep me safe. That's all I ask.

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:54 pm

I am gunning for HOH and targeting Christian, end of story (unless you need a different story, but you won't be on the block.)
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:56 pm

If you win HoH, you're not going for me. I'm the last person to be thought of

I hate to begin Hange Law, but Hange Law is now enacted

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:59 pm

I am not going for you LMAO!! I am literally targeting Christian and if ANYONE has to go on the block that's not Christian or Scooby, its Jackie.

Are you getting Veronica out because you see her as close to me? I'm just curious - cause Scooby is a juicier fruit to me and you would have a better shot to lose against him than Veronica at the end. Two cents entered, reject if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:01 am

You said veronica wants me out, period, end of story. Scooby wants you out, Veronica wants me out

I paid you this favor (no offense, I know it's not a "favor" but whatever) so as long as Veronica wants me out, I want her out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next