Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+9
Jackie Burkhart
Scooby Doo
SZA
Hottie
Dua Lipa
Veronica Mars
Hange Zoë
Beast Boy
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:59 am

Well, I can't say I'm surprised to see the 2 of you here. *Insert clapping with only my index fingers*

Hange, I still don't understand why you evicted me for no reason. I was NEVER going to make Final 2, but you knew Beast Boy most likely would and you knew some of these people have their heads stuck up his ass. Why on earth would you not take him out way before this if you knew he could most likely beat you? Your reason for evicting me was because "I can't justify keeping the stronger player", but then you go and keep Beast Boy safe the rest of the time when he was a stronger player than me? It's giving weird and hypocrite, sis. If you knew y'all were playing almost the same game, why would you not get rid of him before Final 2 when he has all this evidence that he manipulated you and got you to play his game, which unfortunately looks like it makes sense? Do you just want 2nd place?

Theodora Crain, Hange Zoë, Jughead Jones, April Kepner and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:08 am

Hottie wrote:
Well, I can't say I'm surprised to see the 2 of you here. *Insert clapping with only my index fingers*

Hange, I still don't understand why you evicted me for no reason. I was NEVER going to make Final 2, but you knew Beast Boy most likely would and you knew some of these people have their heads stuck up his ass. Why on earth would you not take him out way before this if you knew he could most likely beat you? Your reason for evicting me was because "I can't justify keeping the stronger player", but then you go and keep Beast Boy safe the rest of the time when he was a stronger player than me? It's giving weird and hypocrite, sis. If you knew y'all were playing almost the same game, why would you not get rid of him before Final 2 when he has all this evidence that he manipulated you and got you to play his game, which unfortunately looks like it makes sense? Do you just want 2nd place?

At that point, the name of the game for me was numbers and balancing which of my allies were targeting which. I would have rather lose you because you were after Skeeter AS WELL as Beast Boy. Two of my better allies than you. I was safe no matter what, but I wanted to ensure that my allies would continue to be safe moving forward. You saw right through people's games and it was dangerous, it wasn't your time to go- which is why if you didn't decide to attempt and backdoor Beast Boy, you wouldn't have left.

As for not taking out Beast Boy, I tried a few times- though, at the Final 8 and Final 6, I needed him around to win when I couldn't. It was clear that I needed to win out- but I couldn't COUNT on winning as a strategy. Winning comps the way Beast Boy did isn't a strategy. It's impressive, but it's not anything to write home to. I wanted to get rid of Beast when it was completely safe for me to do so- I was going home next if Beast went. There weren't enough opportunities where I could cut him off and not need to worry the next week. Had I rid Beast at the Final 8, I would've needed to win more comps than he did. The best course I had to take was to consider what the safest option was and then rid the house of Veronica so that I was 100% in the Finals no matter what. I wanted Beast Boy gone at the final 3, and I was one minute short of getting rid of him.

Would you like more explanation of my thought process? There's a method to my madness, if there wasn't, I wouldn't be here. I'd be glad to talk all night with you about it all
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:09 am

Hottie wrote:
why would you not get rid of him before Final 2 when he has all this evidence that he manipulated you and got you to play his game, which unfortunately looks like it makes sense? Do you just want 2nd place?

I'm releasing a part 2 that addresses this concern, so thank you for asking! :p it'll be out in a bit

Theodora Crain and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:15 am

Let me tell you something, sweetheart, I'm trying to help YOU out because as you clearly know most of these jurors don't like YOUR attitude. So coming at me with: "There's a method to my madness, if there wasn't, I wouldn't be here" is not necessary. I don't need your sass.

And speaking of your sass, why did you decide to just start being rude as hell to people? Even going as far to tell Scooby he "didn't deserve" to be at Final 4 or 5 or whatever it was? Honey, humility goes a LONG way. Can you speak to why your Jury Management was so poor? I keep hearing about all these little comments you'd make when I was gone and stuff?? Sweetie what is that about?

Hange Zoë, Jughead Jones and Dua Lipa like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:22 am

I'm BACK with more questions. (Yes, I just went and found some from past seasons, don't judge me <3)

These can be for BOTH of y'all:

1) What is the one main reason you think your opponent doesn't deserve to win? Why should we not vote for them?

2) What do you think was your defining moment in the game? The moment that makes you the top player out of all 26 of us? (We started with 26 right?)

3) And let's get personal, Muhahaha! What do you like and dislike about each juror? And list a strength and weakness for each.

Jughead Jones and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:24 am

Hottie wrote:
Let me tell you something, sweetheart, I'm trying to help YOU out because as you clearly know most of these jurors don't like YOUR attitude. So coming at me with: "There's a method to my madness, if there wasn't, I wouldn't be here" is not necessary. I don't need your sass.

And speaking of your sass, why did you decide to just start being rude as hell to people? Even going as far to tell Scooby he "didn't deserve" to be at Final 4 or 5 or whatever it was? Honey, humility goes a LONG way. Can you speak to why your Jury Management was so poor? I keep hearing about all these little comments you'd make when I was gone and stuff?? Sweetie what is that about?

First of all, thank you for that, it is genuinely appreciated. I wasn't aware that my statement just then was sass.

Before I get into the "apology" portion of my Jury management, I do want to say that it was used as a strategy. In the Final 7, everyone except for Veronica was taking myself to the end. I was guaranteed sitting in the finale BECAUSE of a poor jury management. I counted on it, in fact.

As for the "rude as hell" to people, I think most of it is amplified by me burning them. I tried my best to be honest to people, genuinely, though I can admit that I didn't sugar coat anything and my strategy of "The jury wont vote for me" was taken too far. If my statements offended anyone personally, that is the absolute LAST thing I wanted to happen, and I do apologize for that. The statement you're referring to about Scooby was that he "did nothing" and that is in reference to comp wins and DIRECT manipulation or open game strategy. In reality, I've spoken with Scooby about what he's done. In many separate chats, we talked through our issues and communicated about everything. He played an amazing under the radar game whilst also applying being in many different public arguments. He's survived two separate backdoors as well as one of them being a tiebreaker. It's quite impeccable that he's survived so long AND wins in any F2 between Me and Beast Boy.

On to the topic that Beast Boy “manipulated me,” I believe we’re assigning him too much credit. By having my allies placed everywhere in the house each week, I was never in any direct danger. Beast Boy was the larger threat, yes, but he was a calculated risk. Hottie, I love you so, so much- even as an ally. But you were unpredictable. You went for Johnny, who was one of my best allies before he left. He was a locked vote for me to stay and a locked safety had he won HoH. You switched on Adam, somehow keeping him to get Johnny out. Plus, you also tried getting Skeeter out. Beast Boy wasn’t doing those things. He was predictable, easy, simple, because he had to be. You were complex, didn’t tell me much, and only gave me information when it benefitted you. Beast Boy gave me information when it directly disbenefitted him- I point to Veronica’s eviction. He was the main person telling me that Veronica was after me, when he quite easily could have tried to make Jackie a pawn- which may have actually worked.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:35 am

Ok that last part has me confused. Was it your idea Hange to get rid of me because I was targeting you, did you listen to beast (with the Jackie part, you’re making it seem like you would’ve done her if beast pushed for it) or was it Jackies idea? :/
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:38 am

Also question for Beast: you say I was your only F2 and you wanted to take me just as much I was gonna take you. You also told me before I left that you didn’t throw me utb to Hange but apparently they’re claiming it was all your idea and had if you pushed for Jackie, it would’ve worked. Now you have no reason to lie so what is the truth?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:43 am

Hottie wrote:
I'm BACK with more questions. (Yes, I just went and found some from past seasons, don't judge me <3)

1) What is the one main reason you think your opponent doesn't deserve to win? Why should we not vote for them?

2) What do you think was your defining moment in the game? The moment that makes you the top player out of all 26 of us? (We started with 26 right?)

3) And let's get personal, Muhahaha! What do you like and dislike about each juror? And list a strength and weakness for each.

1. I wont bash Beast Boy the way he's bashed me, but I will say that I deserve to win more than him because the fact that he relied on comp wins far more than I did. I do boast the second highest number of comp wins, but the fact that my only two veto wins were the only two nominations I was ever in danger speaks against that. I didn't need to win vetos because comp wins are an unreliable strategy. I made up for those by making myself useful- useful to everyone. I wont tell you who to vote for because it's your decision ultimately, but I am confident that I placed myself in a better spot than Beast in the house and deserve the win on that alone.

2. Yes! We had 26, but unlike Beast Boy, I cannot attribute winning this game to one GIANT move. Unlike Beast Boy keeping himself off the block during my HoH, I don't have a big move. I never needed a big move. In my mind, Big Brother is a series of small moves that accumulate to one big game. I made hundreds, maybe even thousands of decisions that accumulated and added up to become a colossus that was my game. Among them was ensuring my allies never left once jury began, pivoting each week and branching out to the people I was conversing with the least, and constantly checking in with those I wasnt certain of.

3. What I like about Rob: Dude, you are so fucking peaceful. I love you, in my DR's, you'll see how much I missed you. You left with a fresh breath of air and it was so, so apprecaited.
What I dislike about Rob: Not to be a copout, but I don't know you that well! I think the only thing I can say is that you aren't one to open up quickly- and I tend to be friends with more open people... But I'd LOVE for you to prove me wrong post-season

What I like about Hottie: Girl, you have the confidence I wish I had. You never do anything you don't want, you say everything as if it's certain, and you know it. Your confidence is justified, too. You have the humor AND the personality to back it up.
What I dislike about Hottie: The fights got to be a little much. I loved how you never took shit from anyone- even now... But I got a little, fed up with the constant negative energy- which I'll admit, was mainly because you were at it with Skeeter and he was one of my allies. Either way, you two were foil's for each other. I really don't mind it, though. At the end of the day, you still carried and I still enjoyed you.

What I like about Dua: You will see how much I absolutely adore you in my DR's. I am confident that if you and I were put in a room filled with 1,000 people, we would ALWAYS find each other.
What I dislike about Dua: I genuinely cant think of one. Maybe the fact that I'm not quite so sure how you feel about me? It's really hard. You were by far the most accepting person for me in this game, saying goodbye to you the first time you were evicted was extremely rough.

What I like about Skeeter: Girl, you know I like you. We had our ups and downs, but I could put my friendship and allyship with Hottie aside to just talk with you. Even if you were mid-argument, you still had time to think about me.
What I dislike about Skeeter: Yeah, the fighting thing became too much. You got a little self-righteous, but I don't mind. I still enjoyed you.

What I like about SZA: MY DR's will prove this post season (Look in Nightly Thoughts topic) but you were amazing. You were chill, didn't care what anyone else thought, and you never stuck around to even hear them out. I admire that about you.
What I dislike about SZA: I think we fell off once jury began as allies, so i would have liked to talk more.

What I like about Veronica: My DR's will prove to you how much I like you and I genuinely don't think I ever had a tone with you, so I'm sorry if I did, but I never saw it that way- I cared too much about you, even as an ally. I always thought I was telling you the information that you needed to know
What I dislike about Veronica: I guess the only thing I dislike about you is that you might dislike me?

What I like about Christian: There's a lot to cover, we had our ups and downs, but one of our best ups was our mutual love for BB as a SHOW and how we'd talk about it. Especially in our relation to Jun and Alison- I thought that was extremely fun.
What I dislike about Christian: Mainly the fact that you disliked me personally. I only saw you as someone against me in game, so I hope we can talk and move forward.

What I like about Jackie: You amazing
What I dislike about Jackie: The fact that you're smarter than me.

What I like about Scooby: You can never back down from a fight. I wish I had the courage that you do, it's remarkable.
What I dislike about Scooby: ??? Not quite sure I dislike anything about you. Maybe the fact that you were mad at me for not getting rid of Beast at the F8? I think neither of us understands our motives or the moves behind them, but I don't need to when it comes to you. I'm just fine communicating healthily to you when/if there's a problem. You're genuinely the best communicator in the game

Jughead Jones and Dua Lipa like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:47 am

Veronica Mars wrote:
Ok that last part has me confused. Was it your idea Hange to get rid of me because I was targeting you, did you listen to beast (with the Jackie part, you’re making it seem like you would’ve done her if beast pushed for it) or was it Jackies idea? :/

It was my idea,

Beast was the one who informed me that you were after me because of a clause in our alliance. That clause was "no matter what, tell me when someone is after me. Even if it disbenefits you." so I listened to him. I gave him the same treatment he gave me, and we had a give-and-take allyship. You later confirmed you were after me once you had already been nominated, so I was right... what I didn't know is that you were still planning on throwing and I thought that was statistically super unlikely given the fact that it was the Final 7 and I don't know of anyone who would be throwing HoH's at the F7. i would have kept you around had I known that, but all I knew was that you were the only one after me and the only one not taking me.

I would have greatly considered nominating Jackie as a pawn, but Beast didn't push for it. If I had the GUARANTEE that she wouldn't have gone home, it would have been a tossup. The issue was getting that guarantee. Beast Boy didn't think I was willing to get rid of Jackie considered she was my F2 at that point, but if I guaranteed her safety, the story might have been different. Long story short: I wanted as many of my allies on the same plan, and Beast was fine as long as the plan WASNT him.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:49 am

Veronica Mars wrote:
Hange but apparently they’re claiming it was all your idea and had if you pushed for Jackie, it would’ve worked. Now you have no reason to lie so what is the truth?

improperly phrased, it was Beast who gave me the seed that you should be my target, I don't think his intention was to get rid of you, but at that point, I think his frame of mind was that I wasn't GOING TO

OR

Beast couldn't do anything about it since Christian and Jackie ALREADY voted, so he had no voting power.

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:50 am

Hottie wrote:

Hi Hottie!!

Thank you for the questions. I’m on mobile, so please let me know if you need a more in-depth explanation.

1) I love Hange, but truthfully she was pretty vile to people. By Final 7, everyone spoke about her poor attitude and how she was treating other players. Big Brother is a complex game. It’s a game a villain can win, but she refused to see the positives in different types of games that weren’t solely comp based. With the Scooby example, he deserved to be here just like any other jury member (and much of the pre-jury!) deserve to be here. They worked hard, made deals, and survived to Final 3, which is a gigantic achievement with 0 competition wins. I personally choose to see the positives in people and amp them up. I mean, you’d vote for Christian over me, right? His confidence in his game was less than mine was in his own game. There are people who manage juries and people who manage them WELL.

You should vote for me instead of Hange. I am a better final image, have won more competitions, and won when it was most important for me - not when opportune. I also did not throw a single competition. I was always beatable - as evident from Hange wanting to cut me had she been a minute earlier in her final competition. I’ve grown as a player, think I’ve been rather kind, and I think I leave behind a much more positive legacy with the win. The reason to vote for me is greater than the reason to vote for her.

2) 26!!! How insane. My most defining moment MIGHT be taking Jackie out, but I really think it was when I survived the Final 8 SZA eviction. How the HELL did I survive that? Why would these comp beast want me to stay? I almost had more votes than people in the game at the time. I think that is the defining moment publicly, as it was the true culmination of about 5 “weeks” of work. My slow burn, truthful alliance paid out ten fold. But maybe I’m wrong! Happy to talk more on other moments.

3) last year this questions answer was so long lmao so I’ll keep it short and sweet.

First off - I literally have no one I dislike in the jury. Like, I’d say it if I did. So this is just from my game perspective lol.

ROB - LOVE the chill attitude. HATE that I had no idea what you were doing, and I don’t even think your allies did lmao. Strengths? Personal skills. Weaknesses? Comps, apparently. (I mean this with love!)

HOTTIE - LOVE you as a person. Strong, confident, and know what the fuck is up. HATE that things got really personal really quickly. I think as a new player, I read into the drama way more than I should have, but I think you said some genuinely hurtful things to April. Maybe I’m just weak. Strengths? Social manipulation. Weaknesses? *overt* social manipulation.

DUA - LOVE your ability to be positive and keep the music going. You make conversations themed, but still interesting. HATE that you came back and kept winning lol - your return really mixed my plans up honestly. Strengths? Wallflowering ability and never being a true public target. Weaknesses? I think your “Dua” role really lessened how much I was able to talk game with you. I think that’s just a product of my new-ness and not quite grasping the social structure/attitude in BBQ.

SKEETER - LOVE you in general. Like, I think at the end of the day you were the most like me, with your fire and morality complex. HATE that it was pretty hard to reel you back, which hurt my game. Strengths? Determination and competitiveness. You were so fun to play on a team with. Weaknesses? I think deciding when to trust me and when not to. Obviously I’m talking about the April vote, which again, I DID vote to save her LOL.

SZA - LOVE your easy coolness and drive. Loved our chats even if they felt a little surface level. HATE that you were a bit inactive, and sometimes were actually lying about being inactive to me lol Strengths? Huge strat mind!! And you were able to conceal your flip votes excellently. Weaknesses? Classes LOL. I mean, your schedule largely.

VERONICA - LOVE your dedication. When you NEEDED me, you GOT me. You knew what to say and were able to get me on board within a few posts. Hange is right - you’d win against me F2 and I would have been stoked about it. HATE that you didn’t perform better in comps, and even missed a few :/ Strengths? Making real conversation, explaining yourself well, and keeping me in loop on just the right amount of info. Weaknesses? I think you trusted a few people too much, which affected our relationship at times.

CHRISTIAN - LOVE your attitude in general. You said to my face I had to go, and I respect the hell out of it. Sorry I had to get you out. HATE that you were def working with my allies and closer to them, so every time you brought me up I knew about it and had to put on a kind act. Though, when I sent that kindness message to you, it was true and not because I heard you were wanting me out. Strengths? Best jury management game IMO. Weaknesses? I think you never settled on a specific team, which is why you landed here. You wanted to play the coaster game, but I think it was hard to coast when I knocked out your big allies.

JACKIE - LOVE our chats and your down to earth mentality. HATE that you def we’re gonna cut me and never told me the full story as Hange had. I couldn’t read you completely and while I still think I made the right decision to allow Scooby to cut you, I do feel horribly for not at least letting you stay up for 29 hours with Hange and myself in Final 3. Strengths? Sneaky sneaky, best game. Weaknesses? I think you picked two newbies to play with and might have told too many people that.

SCOOBY - LOVE your attitude and straightforwardness. I never questioned you ever in this game, even if you weren’t “with” me. HATE that you kind of flipped sides a lot and would vocalize against people Strengths? Coasting and getting votes. Weaknesses? Living in GMT lol

Dua Lipa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:55 am

Veronica Mars wrote:
Also question for Beast: you say I was your only F2 and you wanted to take me just as much I was gonna take you. You also told me before I left that you didn’t throw me utb to Hange but apparently they’re claiming it was all your idea and had if you pushed for Jackie, it would’ve worked. Now you have no reason to lie so what is the truth?

Hi Veronica!

I think Hange kind of explained it. I did not think you would ever be her target, specifically because Skeeter had just left and we wanted to keep the Babes as a trio.

I had mentioned in these talks that you were growing weary of her, and implored Hange to improve the relationship. I didn’t say “Veronica is gonna take you out.” I mentioned this as a game point to Hange, as I thought she would see it as an opportunity to reach out to you.

Hange said in definite terms that if it wasn’t me, she would be putting you up. I did not say “put up Veronica.” This was the moment in the game I did not have control.

My truth is that I thought the plan would still be on Scooby, as it was what the plan was regardless of who the replacement would be. When it happened, I immediately checked the vote with Jackie and it was a lost cause. She wanted you out for some time and I couldn’t sway her away.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:56 am

Quick follow up on Veronica / I was not in a position to say “Hange, don’t do Veronica, please put me up.” Because she was already buddied up with Jackie for the end game and you and I both know that she wouldn’t have been sold on giving you and I the voting decision.

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:58 am

I think that's accurate for the most part. Beast didn't realize that he could have likely saved you. I was still team "Babes Till The End!"

Which is why I was so hurt when you confirmed you being after me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next