Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+9
Jackie Burkhart
Scooby Doo
SZA
Hottie
Dua Lipa
Veronica Mars
Hange Zoë
Beast Boy
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:28 pm

Final 2

Final 2 Vs_edi12

Congratulations Beast Boy & Hange Zoë, you are the final 2. You both dominated the season almost from start to finish. You worked your asses off & I hope you're both happy & proud.

Beast Boy & Hange Zoë will post their opening statements and then the jury can start asking questions and comments. Until then, DO NOT ADDRESS THEM.

The Jury

Rob Cesternino
Hottie
Dua Lipa
Skeeter Valentine
SZA
Veronica Mars
Christian Hubicki
Jackie Burkhart
Scooby Doo

DW, Billie Eilish, Theodora Crain, Hange Zoë, Jughead Jones, Scooby Doo, April Kepner and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:53 am

Good evening, Jurors! Thank you for being patient with the schedule changes due to the longer-than-life HOH Part 1 Endurance Competition. You’ve got the most important task in the house, and that is to choose whether to vote for me or my competitor to win Season 7 of Big Brother Quarantine.

This is going to be broken up into a few sections to try and cover as much ground as possible. Hange and I worked together consistently throughout the game, so I will utilize this time to provide you my perspective throughout the season, and how our games differentiate. I tried to fit as much of my game as I could in the following statements; I’m sure there will be plenty of questions, and perhaps a few important moments I missed.

I will happily address any and all questions of my game - even if you can’t make it through this whopping novel. Smile Sorry!!

Also, please note that I tried to write this as quickly as possible. There ARE typos and some stuff might not make sense. If you want a shout out to any of my mistakes, please comment and I'll address!

OVERVIEW

Let’s start with: I should not be here. I am not saying I don’t deserve to be here or win the game, but I mean in it in the sense that there were about three opportunities to take me out after Hottie announced her two plans to either backdoor or re-nom me, where you could take out the “clear winner.” I had to fight tooth and nail to stay in this house, and it all bases itself in the give and take relationship I maintained with Hange and Jackie throughout the season. These were established allies early in the game. While they spent their time vetting me, I spent my time gathering information and analyzing the house to see who needed to be removed in order in ensure my personal success, and the success of my few true alliances.

I’m sitting here due to my solid social game, an affable personality, and good personal skills. My jury management was primarily telling the truth at all times, but also keeping things light and relatable. I think everyone knew what they were getting from me at face value. I am still unsure how I became the least trustworthy in the house, but alas, my allies know the truth - as will you, once you dive through my DRs post-game. I made friends, or at least acquaintances, with everyone else in the house and had a keen sense of who might be after me or the Babes. Slowly, I whittled down the cast to make the game more and more advantageous for my safety circle to continue surviving eviction.

I did more than win competitions and keep a good standing with a majority of the house guests - I also proved that a brand new player could make it to the end, removing several obvious Vets in the process.

THE BEGINNING OF BEAST BOY

First off - I'm a complete no body, Twitter-wise. I know no one here and I've never played an ORG game before. I was coming in completely blind to the experience. I had followed a few rounds during Season 3, but otherwise I figured this would be a fun anonymous game, a good distraction, and a test on whether I would survive in Big Brother. I did not expect to make it to this point, let alone past the pre-jury phase.

This virtual game is completely different than the real thing, for obvious reasons. This game lacked the one thing I have - which is physical body strength. BB Comics? Wall Comps? No sir. That shit is not doable. Staying up all night? Easy peasy. The reason I won so many comps is because in real life, I would only win riddles/puzzles, fact-based comps, and the random Luck comp. In this game, those skills were completely incorporated in almost every single comp. Even Battleship - while a crap shoot, it did take smarts to not get taken out. (Picking #1 on any line? Silly, Hange. H9? I picked that first cause it was the opposite of starting at A1 and a corner. Sorry Scooby, just followed intuiton.)

One of the most important differences is research-ability. I have been a researcher my entire career and specialize in finding exact information. Literally "Googling" for work. I could take dutiful notes and maintain my knowledge of the game easier than repetition in the physical BB house.  I'm also a puzzler and I create word puzzles. I make crosswords and solve them regularly. The physical jigsaw puzzle was not my strength, but word-based comps were my jam because I've been able to decipher those types of riddles for fun on a regular basis. (And hey, I like to gamble, too!)

So, competitions ended up being something I could succeed in. I was able to stay protected due to a mixture of throwers and socially jubilant competitors, and vital relationships with give and take abilities. I was able to slide into the background, and really only win when I needed to in the early game.

My game began scientific - but then became very moral and emotional, back to strategic. My game was constantly changing. My first thought was to get to jury no matter what, then I figure out my choices from there.

HOH 2: Nice to Meet You - I wanted to win the first competition specifically to test out the theory that you establish your best allies with an early win. You can determine their value based on whether information stays between you going into your most vulnerable round. I believe this worked out splendidly with my base circle of trust.

I nominated Jughead Jones and Dua Lipa. Hange nominated Zayn Malik and Klaus Mikaelson. We made the decision together, which formed my most important bond in the game. My suggestions were Zayn, Klaus, and Dua Lipa due to lack of conversation. Jughead Jones was my reluctant fourth nomination; he was similarly less active with me and felt like the right choice. Unfortunately, Jughead had to leave the game. Fortunately, it allowed someone on the block go that wouldn’t come after me.

I would note that my nominees left during Hange and I’s rein together.

This created the following relationships:
Hange Hange might say I used her - Hange might say she used me, but at the end of the day, a majority of the decision were made as if we were operating a war board and determining which allies we couldn’t lose at that given time. Once Hottie left in the late game, this dynamic shifted, though largely trudging toward this same goal. I have little bad to say about Hange because we remained so close and became the house distraction, but I will be differentiating my game from hers for now on.
Johnny the guy who I started this game with. We chatted a bit and strategized the most, even more than with Hange, before he left the game.
Skeeter we made quick friends due to our animated characters. I always thought he was genuine, so as he started getting called out I stood by his side - because he was my friend and never wronged me.
SZA was so cool. We worked closely at the beginning of the game but it quickly phased out. SZA was always a bit of a flip vote, so I couldn’t count on her as much as the others, but she came in CLUTCH when I rounded up votes for Madison.
Veronica We had NOTHING until she reached out to me. I quickly realized how much we got along and before I could offer to Hange, I proposed a proper Final 2. She was my ride or die. We’d tell each other everything at the beginning and her conversations allowed me to figure out where people stood in the game
Jackie - she was recommended by Jackie. I later found out THEY were essentially a duo. Jackie was kick ass, but we didn’t become close until Johnny left.
Hottie It became clear that Hottie would be a fixture on whichever side of the house she choice. We weren’t particularly close, other than chit chat, at the get-go. When it became clear that she was likely working with Kelly, who was the only one mumbling my name in the beginning of the game, I had to establish something I could actually hold up. I don’t make deals I can’t keep. Our deal was not to nominate each other until Final 5 - and we actually held that deal up, all intentions aside. Yes, she thought about removing me from the game twice. Yes, I pressured Hange to put her up in the first part of the double, but it wasn’t me doing it. Hottie would request my vote a certain way, time and time again. I knew this primarily benefited her game, so I would need to decide whether it would actually benefit my game. To this day, I can only guess who was actually aligned with Hottie and if there were a bigger alliance at play, or just a series of “Hottie & ____” private groups of 3-4 people. Hottie was a fantastic competitor and could have taken this thing, if I hadn’t pressured Hange to making the move when she did.
Christian an awesome guy who was more scared about going on the block than anyone else in the game. The first couple rounds, he’d always check in with me before big decisions. I wouldn’t push for much, just state the truth. Eventually I don’t think he trusted me much, but I was always kind and straightforward to him, to return his compassion.
April April and I made a similar deal to Hottie. She was close to Veronica and Skeeter. I was unsure what was going on, but April and I never became particularly close. I knew that my allies liked her, but in my mind, I saw her on the opposite side of the house from Hottie, establishing her own group of trust. That was dangerous to my game, but time and time again, I voted to keep April in this house for my allies. Not for April. When she left, it was the last straw for Veronica + Skeeter, and we evicted her as a unit. April and I had a Final 5, no nomination deal. That was established because I knew she was my F2’s #5, and I didn’t want to upset either April or Veronica. I also gambled here and assumed she would be removed way before we got there. And I was right.

That’s not to say I didn’t speak with everyone in the cast (save for Halsey), but there’s a difference between a good talking relationship (Rob) and a brief hello (Madison).

In my perspective, these were the most important relationships I had from the beginning, a majority of which weren’t intending to take me out until later in the game. Kelly, Hottie, Skeeter, and Scooby (to an extent) made it easy for me to sneak into the middle right away, while maintaining some level of safety, like many of the above mentioned players.

PRE-JURY

Veto 2: Blank Spaces - This game was something that came to me. I chose at this moment to win intentionally to build strength in my first bonds, maintain Hange's respect. I also didn’t want to “rock the boat” when there were still 23 other vicious competitors in the mix. That early, it was no harm/no fowl not to use the veto.

When Dua Lipa was not evicted, I decided to make a similar deal with her as I had with Hottie. I don’t nominate you, you don’t nominate me. I was true to that, as was she before she was evicted. She had my respect through and through. At the time, I had to extinguish any ill will - and it worked out accordingly when Dua Lipa became HOH and didn’t nominate me Round 3 - she had bigger fish to fry, and I wasn’t one of those big fish - yet.

Having a back-to-back Christian and Johnny HOHs from RD 3-6 was my first big break; the establishments I had were trusted and I was in on the discussion. However, I was left out of the Veronica Mars re-nom discussion, which I later found out what likely made between Jackie and Johnny. Regardless, I refused to vote to evict Veronica on Day 7 / Round 6.

Christian had come to me for this very eviction and asked about re nominations. I sold Madison Beer til the cows came home and he took me up on it. The respect I had for him was incredible - because this move helped me coordinate saving both Johnny AND Skeeter from the block. By getting Rob, SZA, and a few others to toss their vote that way, we were able to save MY ally.

Johnny and I had a makeshift relationship created with Adam (“CLICK” - great name, though). Not our best moment, but we both agreed it was a means to an end. This paid off when Adam won Round 7.

Laser Focused endurance broke me down and fundamentally changed my game moving forward. I was too emotionally invested in the competitions to be able to succeed. I knew that an ally of mine would be in danger, cause it was clear Hottie was going to gun for anyone with power on the “other side” of the house.

When Johnny exited the house, he told me to trust Jackie. So, I did. He transferred his money to her - and in turn, we together made a plan to buy the Secret HOH. She sent it to me, which made ME the valuable person to ensure I did not go home until it was used. Hange suggested something like this, but I didn’t tell her until it was already purchased. No one else in the house knew I owned this power.

By this time, the Babes had formed. I was always Babes first. Veronica + Skeeter + Me + Hange. We protected each other and had very healthy discussions. I am convinced without this alliance, I would not be in this house.

VETO 11: Scattering Categories - Keep in mind - up until this point, I have won just 2 competitions, but come in second place in countless HOHs. I was pinned as the “comp beast” when given the chance, which allowed me to be a meat shield for many people. Their trust in me was based on my truths when I held power. Hange committed to a plan to remove Adam. Adam was becoming more and more of a liability, and so I had to ensure the block did not change and that Adam would go out the door - and it worked. It also prevent Hange from adding any more blood to her hands.

These two vetos created the momentum to keep the Babes rolling together into Jury, hand-picking each evicted houseguest with the influence and web of trust we now maintained.

My orbit was cemented. Veronica, Skeeter, and Hange truly committed to Babes in a very real way, finally shaking off other allies in the house. We chose to target Hottie and Dua first, because they would have the most pull on the other houseguests.

Round 12 - Rumble distrust turns into DPOV shoot out, which was only possible to flush out by keeping her on the block and not allowed me to be her renomination. My veto win not only saved me and protected my allies, but also helped strengthen my relationship with Skeeter and the Babes even further. Skeeter wanted nothing more than to take Hottie out, and I sat back while he pushed himself into the limelight. This trust, and the trust of our alliance members, kept Skeeter in this house over Rob as we turned into the jury phase.

VETO 12: ABCs of Truth - Skeeter pulled out the HOH win to nominate Hottie and Kelly. By winning this veto, I secured the Babes’ plan to flush out the DPOV, as everyone knew Hottie had the power. By not using the veto, I forced her hand. This plan of action would not have worked without this veto win, and I would have been the DPOV replacement (and likely not sitting here today.)

APRIL EVICTION INTO JURY PHASE

These are my truths that remained throughout the game: Veronica F2. Babes F4. Hange was my duo. Jackie was a close ally who requested a F2 with me, though I formally declined. I was not making it to the end of this game if I did not win the competitions I won, or firmed up my relationship with the aforementioned “truths.”

Scooby mentioned that “it’s always the quieter ones in the background.” Hange was the physical movement person. She had the physical connections and clear information from the side I wasn’t fully apart of, and in turn, would give her my perspective from my closest allies. She had the connections with the allies that we eventually cut earlier than my allies, even though Hange picked up a few wins before my jury phase spree.

I established our inner circle very quickly, which would always protect me over her, if it came down to it. The targets we had were the ones who could potentially come to her aid down the line, should things worked out differently. Jackie played a lot of game, but she in no way established my decision-making or pushed me to do a certain move here or there. The one being manipulated was Hange, if any. I would only agree and not make a fuss - should it be something in my favor. The only time I lost control was Final 6, which is when Veronica was put up on the block and actually targeted. That was Jackie, which is another great reason to cut her before giving her the opportunity to show her immense skill. This move was also for Hange, because she knew that Veronica was the only part of my equation that could affect the outcome of this game. I did the same to her by removing Jackie, her final 2 partner.

One misconception about my game is that I was after floaters. This is not true. I was always after who was least closest to me, still in the game at the time. I could write forty of these novels, but every win changed this Final 3 outcome dramatically, so I couldn’t plan ahead too far, or I would put my eggs in the wrong basket, or hedge the wrong bets.

Going into round 13, April and Hottie seemingly joined forces and began to work together. It seemed like the opposite sides of the house met and became united with a combined force, pushing the center out to become its own section of the house - this created a dilemma for Hange’s game, as her alliances were shifted. She had to commit to the Babes and Jackie, or Hottie and April. She chose Babes, after some guilting, and with Jackie’s win at Round 13 and push to remove April, the Babes moved forward as one.

Round 13 - Jackie wins out and we finally remove April.Round 13 - Jackie and I were working together. Hange and I were working together. They were working together. We realized quickly that one of needed to ensure April would not win. Upon April’s exit, Hange, Jackie, and myself united as a trio.

Upon April’s exit, my game was slowly being “exposed” - an agreeable competitor who could keep the people close to him safe, by opposing forces were not close to me and saw this as a huge threat. The “he’s gonna win” conversation started rampant, and I had no choice but to amp up my game from middling, friendly gnome to a stone cold competitor who was about to make people very unhappy. There were a series of HOHs/VETOs where I should have gone. But I didn’t. How did I do that?

I built my relationships on further trust falls and discussions. Once April was out of the picture, I knew any conflict with Veronica and Skeeter was now under the rug and over with. By this point in the game, I was a trustworthy ally, confirmed vote, and powerful force to continue securing wins while also being one big meat shield for Babes and Jackie. Everyone outside of this web would shoot for me first. I had to establish an actual working relationship with the people that actually win comps, so they couldn’t do that - which also included taking out the likes of April and Hottie, so that they could not use their social game to pull my allies away from me.

Round 14 - Jackie completely wins me over with not using the veto, as I would be a target. She does this so that I can stay in and keep the secret HOH safe. Hottie PLANNED to backdoor. At this point, I had won 3 for 3 vetos.  

Round 15 - Hange wins. This was more of a trust fall for me. Hottie leaving was NOT in Hange’s best interest. A side note on Hottie, I’m not sure why I’ve been such a focus of her hatred. We spoke on occasion, but we were never in sync. I read the situation perfectly clear, but I don’t think she did. No one could win with her here. Just like no one could win with me here. I wish that were more united in the beginning of the game, but Hottie left because she was the enemy of my allies. You played a terrific game, but you got got.

HOH 16: Takeover - As you’ve read, I was the secret HOH. Jackie and Hange discussed the pros-and-cons, but Hange and I had already gravitated the conversation over to Dua Lipa due to our agreements with the Babes. Dua had to go, because she would be after Hange. At this point, Dua was creating rooms pretty viciously, and had enough rooms with variations of the Babes that we caught on to it immediately. You were doing what you could as a returnee, who couldn’t just rely on Hottie to make it to the end of the game. But, we couldn’t leave you around to see what stuck because the Babes were determined to be the final alliance.

VETO 16: Before or After - I dominated this by knowing the facts and this veto allowed my Takeover not to be taken over.

HOH 17 was a dark point,  ingetting off the block. Hange changing the target to Veronica was 60% egged on by Jackie, who controlled one of the three votes (one of which was already spoken for) and 40% agreed upon by Hange because she knew Veronica and I had a great connection, and that was my only scenario where someone else brought me to final 2.

Evidently, I was of use to my two closest allies, who were now committed to me and my participation in their game to go as cleanly as possible. My crowning achievement was completely removing myself from Jackie and Hange’s radar throughout the entire jury phase, which saved me during SZA’s Round 17 (Top 8), and kept me secure for every competition after (save for Battleship. Good job Christian!! I almost went home!) If you were in my shoes, you would do the same. This game is about finding people you trust who will go to bat for you. I just happened to pick the #2 and (tied-for) #3 competition winners in the season.

HOH 18: Farmville - I had to win out from now on. Every win needed to be mine.
VETO 18: Don’t Quote Me - I went to school for film. Lol Sorry.

Hange weakened me with Veronica but she could have taken me out, and didn’t.

VETO 20: Onward to Extracting Veto - Jackie had the opportunity (the last one, btw) to put me up. She did not, but I won the veto to ensure she didn’t get any new ideas.

ENDGAME

The kind of relationship I built with Jackie and Hange doesn’t just happen - effort and trust was involved. Early game, we almost never voted together, but were respecting each other enough to realize we had common enemies. Hange and I were scheming long before Jackie was part of my endgame strategy - we’d discuss each and every eviction to extreme detail and weigh the pros and cons. That’s why I committed to bringing her to the Final 2 after all this time. It’s worse to fight upstream when you can just ride the river.

Our “trustfalls” were the exact equation needed to not only get all three of us to Final 4, but to provide me the opportunity to truly “win out” like everyone’s said I would have to do at the end stages. There was no opportunity to cut me after Veronica left under Hange’s HOH, because I was able to deflect any intention of removing me from the game with arguably the most important “win out” in the game - Final 5 veto, Final 4 HOH, and Final 4 Veto. Surviving past SZA’s HOH was one thing — a complete and utter show of strength from the three people who could win many competitions, create a dynamic social game, collect evicted houseguest’s cash on their way out, and divulge leak-proof information to know where every single power stood in the house. Surviving Hange’s HOH at Final 6 was a feat in itself. I will admit, it was not in Hange’s best interest to evict Veronica and leave me in the house. But she did it, because of the way we ALWAYS had each other’s back in this house.

It became clear that Hange was turning into a different type of competitor. We both wanted to start chaotic, but instead began with a conscious, strategically center place to ensure we’d get to the end game. Once we approached jury, her pompousness and higher-than-thou public and private attitude invaded the game. She became hated - by those she turned on for my benefit, and by those who didn’t respect her sportsmanship. She became the main villain, and on multiple lists was #1 hated, with Jackie in #2, and I was at #3. As I formed my end game exit plan, I realized something was needing to change.

I’d play possum. I’d win comps, and do whatever it took to preserve the trust of Jackie and Hange for as long as I possibly good. Each step of the way, they’d admit to me that they would cut me at Final 3. They admitted they might cut me earlier, should it suit their game. They had no intention to take me at the end. On the other hand, SZA, Christian, and Scooby were also not going to take me. They were impressed by my game from what we’ve spoken about, but they knew they could not beat me in the end.

When everyone in the house says they want to cut you and that you’re going to win, who do you side with? The two powerhouses that can provide me the most security of anyone moving forward? Or the three that will put me on the block given the chance? I hope this clears up my late game allegiances, because to me it became clear of one thing: My game was actually single-handedly destroying Hange's game by forcing aggressive truths, properly debating, and driving questionable decisions upon their game. They cut Hottie, a close ally, because it was time to pony up with the Babes. But, had she kept Hottie, she might not have turned “evil,” per se.

I forced them to need me at the finals. In the process, they became marred with 2nd place no matter what. She could take me out and it wouldn't change anyone's opinion. Jackie could take me out and seal the win.

HOH 21: Hanging in There Man - This was a must win for me. I was the easiest person to remove at Final 4. Anyone would have done it, in my opinion. I was not making Final 3 without this win. Jackie was on my tail, but I was able to clinch this.

VETO 21: Hide N Seek Veto - This is the last possible VETO and had I not won the HOH, would have confirmed my place in the Final 3. I now was putting my self in a position to make the move everyone had been taunting me for not doing earlier. So, I did. I did it because at this point - I had a very real talk with myself about going to the final 3 with two of the biggest competition winners in the game. EVERYONE said it was a bad idea - and I knew no one would take me to F2. I had to win my way there. The only way to even *attempt* to have someone take me, if I don’t win the final HOH, was to take away Hange’s game plan at the last moment - to take Jackie - and introduce a new player into the equation - Scooby, a fantastically social player that had many more friends in the jury, due to being a true underdog.

The one time I used the veto was the Final 4 veto to cement my biggest game move. The five minutes were spent with me entertaining both outcomes - one where Jackie/Hange leaves or one where its the final 3 we’d been working towards.

Giving Scooby this decision kept a friend of mine in the game, but also provided them with the moral question of whether to bring me, the person who kept them here, to final 2 (where he could still very-well win,) or take the shoe-in, but burn my vote? Does Hange think they can win against either? With our friendship we’ve made and our duo-ship, she could very well throw in the towel and try to duke it out with me. My best option to get TAKEN to F2 was to take out Jackie, who, btw, has constantly said she wouldn’t take me, but we had an agreement.

I put Jackie on the block as my version of Veronica - the person that we knew we actually wanted to go to the end with. I didn’t evict Hange, but was confident Scooby would evict Jackie over her. I put Hange in the same situation as myself, forcing her to want to take me to the end in the best case scenario. She doesn’t? No loss there. I may have lost Jackie’s vote with this move - and I understand why. I told you, if you cut me I would still entertain your speech and make an informed decision. We said we wouldn’t fuck each other over. I’m sorry, but F4 is the last move I could make before you’d fuck me over by winning Final HOH and cutting me.

Had Jackie stayed, I would be in a worse position in the Final HOH, competing against TWO comp beasts instead of ONE. So for that, Scooby, was my last gamble with luck in the BBQ 7 Casino - Jackie leaving was truly best for both our games. Thank you for that and staying true to your word and character. If I didn’t win both comps, it wouldn’t have happened, but I’m glad I did it. Jackie’s game was sophisticated, more-so than mine, and she’d smoke me in the final chairs with her words.  

The fact of the matter is I had conversed with Jackie and Hange throughout the game both privately and in our “trio,” more than most other private rooms in my arsenal - including Club Cool Kids, Animation Domination, any chat with Johnny, “Funny Four”, etc. These conversations are 75% game.

I brought Hange to the final 2, not just because I thought I would beat her, but because she’s been my true duo since our R2 HOH DMs. Eventually, her game was poisoned because of her personality, pompousness, and recent change of energy, which turned off Scooby and Christian particularly. I have more competition wins, and the worst thing Hange can say is that she contributed to my wins, and I contributed to her wins with our power structure.

My game was to tell the truth and be kind. I wouldn’t say something in clear terms unless it were factual, or a pre-jury fib.  It became clear that I was receiving dislikes due to my association with Hange and Jackie. I wasn’t particularly vocal in public because I don’t win arguments like that - y’all are too good! And I’d rather others make targets of themselves. Which is what Michael did. Kelly did. Hottie did. Skeeter did. And inevitably, Hange did.

Hange was not in a good position had she won the Final HOH. She loses either way in my opinion - but our relationship brought her here because she recognizes my contributions and respect garnered in the house - and several of our own allies would need to make the honest decision on who played the best game: the one making conscious, deliberate moves to evade as much ill will as possible. The other seemed to embrace the carnage and fall into HOH during opportune moments, when “house targets” were still a thing, and decisions were rather easy and straightforward. She got Adam, who everyone wanted to remove by Round 11. She got Hottie, after immense reluctance and pressure from the Babes. She took out Veronica after I convinced her not to put me on the block. She saw Veronica as the new target, as a penalty to me and my game, when we could have easily removed Scooby instead. Her HOH’s, in my opinion, were largely manipulated - Hottie whispering about Adam after he’d nominated Hange, Babes whispering about Hottie, and Jackie whispering about Veronica. Her veto wins were clutch, I won’t deny. She removed herself from the block each time she was nominated and never reached a vote. Had she, she would have left many moons ago.

I hit the block, and with the trust I garnered with my allies, was able to utilize the Top 8 expiration of powers to my advantage in leaving me in this house over Skeeter, with even 1 Babe voting me out.

Winning over the only other competition beast who could give me a run for my money was my greatest strength and move set this season. I did not lie, I did not throw people under the bus. When I was in distress, I told Hange the truth on why it was smarter to keep me - and I convinced her.

I hope that this all makes some sense. From 3rd most hated to 2nd most liked, with competition wins and bold moves.

CLOSING THOUGHTS

I have won 4 HOHs and 7 Vetos. And potentially the final HOH. I also was the secret HOH. I’ve sat on the block just once going into eviction, and survived.
Hange has won 4 HOHs and 2 Vetos.

The difference between my veto wins and Hange’s veto wins are that I used them to prevent moves and hold power. She used them to save herself. Both are valid, but different applications.

As of 2/18 (Day 28) private rooms
This should kind of explain how and why I committed to the people I did.

Attack on Teen Titans - created Day 4
Hange & Beast Boy
2,341 posts.

Jack’O LantBeast - created Day 4
Jackie & Beast Boy
1,709 posts.

Babes - created Day 5
Skeeter, Hange, Beast Boy & Veronica
1,342 posts.

Titans on Mars - created Day 2
Veronica & Beast Boy
1,011 posts.

April Was Right - created Day 22
Jackie, Hange & Beast Boy
460 posts.

I hope that you vote for me to be the winner of BBQ 7 Smile

Last edited by Beast Boy on Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Arisa Cox, Billie Eilish, Theodora Crain, Skeeter Valentine, Jughead Jones, Scooby Doo, Christian Hubicki and like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:54 am

Hey members of the Jury! I know most of you, if not, all of you are disappointed to see me and Beast Boy here, especially me. I get it, I burned some of you, made moves that lots of you were uncertain of, and I lied to lots- if not- all of you. So let’s get into my explanation of the game! I am obligating myself to say that my first language is not English, it is Dutch, so my sentences will be choppy and my organization might be a bit off, but I’m positive my point will get across.

But may we dive deeper into my moves? Looking at my record on my HoH evictions, I perhaps have the cleanest record so far. I’ve nominated 9 people- more than anyone else (even Beast) and over the span of my 4 HoH wins, I was never the biggest fish to fry- my F2 partner was.

Across the entire game, he and I had numerous chances to take each other out. Though, Beast and I never did. Surrounding myself with the biggest threats to win this game- such as Hottie, SZA, Scooby, and Beast Boy (of course.)

And while we’re looking at the people I surrounded myself with, let’s look at the ¾ people I evicted:
Adam Sandler
Hottie
Veronica Mars
These 3 people, whether they were big personalities, amazing negotiators, people who understood how the game is PLAYED, impressive under-the-radar underdogs, or even… Whatever Adam was. No joke, Veronica and Hottie were WINNING the game if they made it to the Finals and I had to stop that. As for Adam, he came for me so I had to end him, though, he showed lots of resilience and tons of tactical-plays that may not have made sense, but posed a threat to us all. These 3 people STACKED the game, my HoH record is the record of a winner. If I had won part 3, I would have added Beast Boy to the list.

I had two direct chances to send Beast Boy packing home, but I didn’t, and here’s why:

We knew we were making it to the end together. We had a (not so secret) secret F2 that we were confident would take us to the Final 3, which is where we were GOING to duke it out. The original plan was for each of us to sever the other at the Final 3, but I forced Beast Boy to change his plan by evicting Veronica, the person he was taking to the end INSTEAD of me. At the Final 6, every HouseGuest was dragging me to the end of the game- my poor jury management became a strategy. I no longer needed to win competitions, I no longer needed to be in the headlights of everyone’s targets, because I was guaranteed F2… Everyone except Veronica and Beast Boy were taking me. That’s why Veronica had to go. By removing Veronica, I extinguish the need to evict Beast Boy AND flush out the most unwilling person to take me to finals.

I cut the right people at the right times, I threw nearly every comp in the middle-game, and strategically placed myself so beautifully, it wasn’t necessary to rid this game of me. A lot of you think that I never played my own game- I was playing for other people to win… So let me disprove that theory. Many times I wanted to cut Beast Boy from the game, I certainly conveyed that thoroughly to those who shared the F6 with me, and that was a complete truth. I did WANT him gone, but he served too much of a purpose to me. Now, if you’re waiting for Beast to say that he used me or that I used him, I’m here to set the record straight: We BOTH USED EACH OTHER… Which is just a fancy way of saying “we were allies.” And that is proven by him keeping ME safe during his own HoH and Veto Meetings- even though I was telling him to his face that I will cut him, he still NEEDED me here. Sorry for the frustration that caused, but it was necessary for me to make it to the end.

If presented the chance to get rid of me (beyond Veronica’s eviction) he still HAD to keep me. I then became the only player guaranteed to make it to the end- which is a lot more impressive when I had ZERO votes to evict this entire season. I’m the only person who can say that.

2/4 Times I was on the block, I removed myself with the Veto. The other 2 times, not one vote was cast against me (Those 2 times being the F4 and F3.) Which, technically speaking, makes me the only person eligible for a perfect game.

Moving forward, let’s address the powers in this game. I’m talking more specifically, the powers bought after CRAPS. (Which, by the way, I set a BBQ record with $900 BBQ $ being in my bank at a single moment in time.) Not only did I correctly snuff where every other power was, I had 5 powers of my own. A Veto Pass and 4 Double votes, giving me the power to decide any eviction until the Final 8 given the fact I had one other voting ally (shoutout to Jackie! <3)

The most strategically genius thing I did with my 4 Double Votes? I had Beast Boy AND Jackie both 100% willing to use the veto on me if I was ever on the block, even if THEY were in direct trouble of being nominated instead. Had Beast Boy won the Veto the week SZA was HoH, he would have used it on me. I guaranteed my safety even further that week, it was never an OPTION for Jackie or Beast to come near to turning on me, keeping me further in the best place each week. I truly gathered a small cult around keeping me safe and secure for weeks.

A lot of you criticize my decision to keep Beast over Skeeter, but it was the Final 8 and Beast simply had more use to me in the game than he did out of the game. Beast and I had full trust in each other, but Skeeter and I didn’t- even though he WAS one of my best allies through the course of this game. It was also the Final 8, and if Beast Boy leaves, then I’m the newest target AGAINST SZA, Christian, Scooby, and maybe even Veronica.

And as for the Secret HoH, I don’t want to take credit... but I will take credit for it. After doing some logical reasoning, I knew Jackie had lots of money from both Johnny and potentially Robin transferring to her as they left the game. It was from then on that I wanted to scam her from her $. I knew she knew about it, but it was still in her best interest to hear out my plan. My plan was for Jackie to transfer to Beast Boy and have Beast Boy use the secret HoH to benefit me and him rather than anyone else. We knew Hottie had to be the best target for it- mainly so she couldn’t do damage on her way out, which is why we also chose to use it on a Double Eviction night. Sorry Hottie!

Hottie and Dua, I’m sorry, but neither of you were meant to survive the Double in my grand scheme. Albeit, I didn’t want Hottie to leave first, but Dua won the veto… So the plan had to change and I had to improvise. The best way to improvise was to continue looking like a weak puppet of Beast Boy and Jackie. Continually people thought of Jackie and Beast as “the heads of the snake” which was our trio, though, I’m certain all three of us were all heads of a Hydra rather than a snake. Any decision I made was my own, period. I only made it LOOK like I was being used by them to weasel on by without being the biggest target in the house- which is evident when I survived (or would have) when I was on the block next to both of them during SZA’s HoH as well as Beast’ Boy’s Final 4 HoH. I also pretended like I was weak by “never knowing where the votes would go” when in reality, I was just determining who was leaving each week and whether or not allies of mine should use a power- and though that may have been evident, no matter what, you all still viewed me as weak… Even though I’m sitting here at the Final 2.

As for my allies that I helped you out in any way… Sorry, I only did it if it benefitted me. You all knew that, but I’m just re-stating it. If evicting Hottie wasn’t something that I planned on doing, I would not have evicted her.

I was called out nearly every week on eviction night. It started with Stefan (which idk why he called me out, I didn’t lie to HIM and I certainly voted to keep him…), Kelly, April, Hottie, SZA, Veronica, and Christian. Though, nearly every week, I stayed. Even when me or a direct ally of mine DIDN’T win power, I still was never the #1 target- I made sure of that. Not only that, but I also was voted “Shadiest player” in the SUPER SHADY SUPERLATIVES comp, yet I still made it to the end. Me being shady was me winning, everyone knew my position but still couldn’t QUITE get me out, I was too useful or there were too many larger targets.

To those of you who feel I burned you, lied to you, unnecessarily evicted you, or anything negative of the sort… There’s a method behind my madness. My game was organized chaos, and though it certainly was a horrifying openly floater game at some points and then strict loyal alliance game, there is a method behind it. I never NEEDED to cut Beast Boy, I never felt unsafe or in danger, and I certainly never felt like I was going home. I never unnecessarily lied, I never made a move if it didn’t benefit me, and I never had to worry about going home. I stayed off the block consistently, I made it OFF the block when I needed to, I won the right HoH’s at the right times, I threw comps to the right people at the right times, and I never voted against anyone that I regret. (Except Johnny, I love you Johnny! Wish I gave you my vote.

The only trash talk I will say about my wonderful, amazing partner Beast Boy is that he was always fucked if he didn’t win a comp. I always had options if I didn’t win a comp.

Other than that: Beast, I’m so happy we made it here together. We had twists and turns- you lying to me, me lying to you, both of us being torn in opposite directions, me playing you, you playing me, etc,etc… But there’s no better friend that I would play this game with. There’s a reason that we have 171 pages (or 2565 total messages) between each other in our F2 chat. Meeting you, becoming friends with all the hosts (most of them I previously DISLIKED… Wild story), meeting amazing like-minded people like April, and laughing my ass off with Kelly and Hottie… I already feel like I won the game. You are the jewel on my crown, never forget that.

To those of you that don’t like me; you don’t have to. Just know that I like each and every one of you and my DR’s will prove it. Post season, go to my “Eviction Votes” DR and see the goodbye messages I wrote for you. All of you were such bright spots, even if you hated me, I genuinely cannot say one bad thing about any of you. That also extends to the prejurors, especially April <3 Who I’m sorry to say that I never got to work with.

If you have any questions, ask away. I can be here all night- I think the Final HoH pt1 can speak for me there. I prefer you to ask personalized questions, there’s too much of my game to write in a single speech- it’d be better for me to work one-on-one to explain my madness. Please, ask me as many questions as you need- this speech does not do my game justice because there is far too much game to be spilled.

Last thing I will say is: If you truly thought I wasn’t playing my own game or Beast was playing a BETTER game, then sorry, you were played BY my game and you still are being played by it… I just hope that you can respect it.

Please ask questions, let's get this ball rolling.

Arisa Cox, Billie Eilish, Theodora Crain, Skeeter Valentine, Jughead Jones, Scooby Doo, Stefan Salvatore and like this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:59 am

Love you Hange <3 This is a dream to be here with you!

Arisa Cox and Hange Zoë like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:04 am

Beast Boy wrote:
Love you Hange <3 This is a dream to be here with you!

Love you too, Beast <3 Even if half of your speech referring to me is bullshit, I still love you <3

Arisa Cox and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:18 am

Congratulations BABES! Yall did it! F2! Good luck <3

Arisa Cox, Hange Zoë, Skeeter Valentine and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:21 am

Congrats y'all! best of luck Very Happy <33

Arisa Cox and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:23 am

Yall realize you can ask questions now-
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:23 am

There's only 3 jurors on and they have a lot to read

Veronica Mars and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:25 am

Tbh I have no questions to ask right now. Maybe tomorrow lol I’ve read what yall written and I have come to a decision but both of you played a good game and you should be proud regardless

Hange Zoë and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:26 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
There's only 3 jurors on and they have a lot to read

Sorry Sad

But I'll be around for a few more hours tonight, and of course tomorrow!!

s/o to Dua and Veronica for reading!
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:27 am

Veronica Mars wrote:
Tbh I have no questions to ask right now. Maybe tomorrow lol I’ve read what yall written and I have come to a decision but both of you played a good game and you should be proud regardless

All vote/game aside, I miss you and can't wait to catch up!

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:28 am

Beast Boy wrote:
Veronica Mars wrote:

All vote/game aside, I miss you and can't wait to catch up!
I miss you too friend!! Talk to you tomorrow <3

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:29 am

Aw, Veronica making me get up early to answer questions!
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:31 am

Yeah I'm gonna need to read through everything first........🤣🤣🤣 i only searched for my name so far sksksksksk y'all wrote so much 😩 but i commend it lol. congrats again truly!

Arisa Cox, Hange Zoë, April Kepner and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next