Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2

Go down 
+9
Jackie Burkhart
Scooby Doo
SZA
Hottie
Dua Lipa
Veronica Mars
Hange Zoë
Beast Boy
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 3:04 am

Alright yall, I know it’s pretty late for everyone. I’ll be back on noon PT tomorrow to check on further questions. I implore you to please ask me anything before you vote. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 3:22 am

Also Beast Boy, you answering what you “disliked” about everyone was such a cop-out

Be real!! Be mean! Be REAL! I KNOW you have some opinions you’re not sharing. You cant like EVERYTHING about a person. Hottie asked what you DISLIKED about people. Her question literally started out with “lets get personal” BUT YOU LISTED EVERYTHING ABOUT GAME?? Literally not everything is sunshine and lollipops, just say something you dislike and answer the question honestly :^) I cant be the ONLY one being my 100% true self in these questions XD

Everyone has faults and things they dont like about each other, but those faults make them better and more 3-Dimensional!! I love things that I also dislike about my friends. It’s what makes us unique and human, you’re jury managing the question, be real!

Skeeter Valentine, Jughead Jones, Dua Lipa, Stefan Salvatore and Hottie like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:01 am

Addressing my competitors critique’s of my gameplay as well as answering some previously assigned questions:

- A main point brought up by Beast boy is that I continually did moves that didn’t benefit me, such as choosing to evict Hottie during the Double Eviction. Though, this is quite clearly a misunderstanding or a lie. It is true that I had been pressured by Veronica, Skeeter, and Beast to nominate and evict Hottie, though the name of the game during the Double was numbers. Lines were going to be drawn in the sand and the big targets to comp victories and the game as a whole needed to be expunged- ESPECIALLY if they were after me or my allies. Even though Hottie may not have been after me, it doesn’t mean she wasn’t after Skeeter- consistently one of the people I trusted most in the game. Building on that critique, he says that it was unnecessary and still not in my best interest to have evicted Hottie, but at the end of the day, I was safe regardless. It doesn’t matter if it’s “in my best interest” because I can make big moves, justify them, place the blame on Beast Boy and make him look like the bigger threat, and thus, put him in more danger than me, and then skrt by the next week. I needed to make the big move and melt back with my alliance- which was pre-planned... For a while. This is just him taking far more credit than he deserves- which has been a theme of this season concerning me and him making moves. I’ve also soaked up a LOT of the negatives that should be spread between me, him, and Jackie equally. A lot of the hate that is assigned to me is that I did unnecessary moves, but moves can't be necessary OR unnecessary if I’m in such a good position regardless. This is also due to his misinformation, mainly because he credits “60%” of my decision to nominate Hottie as Jackie’s influence, when Jackie legitimately did not message me during the Double Eviction.

- Another recurring point brought up by Beast is the constant moves I made for other people, which is true. I did make moves that benefitted both him and others. Though, this isn’t necessarily an issue. If I am safe in absolutely every scenario possible, I won't hesitate to make moves that solidify my allies as more safe. Considering the fact that I was safe no matter what during the Double Eviction, especially considering that Beast used the Secret HoH the following round, a big move HAD to be made. A big move was made, taking out the clear frontrunner, and more of my allies continued to live another day.

- Another point brought up is how my nomination of Adam was whispered into my ear by Hottie. This is a clear tactic to discredit me when it is plain as day. Adam nominated me, I had to nominate him XD I don’t see how you can transfer the credit there, especially when it’s painfully obvious. Hottie messaged me once I won HoH and I immediately told her that I would be targeting Adam. She never even got the chance to ask. Some MORE information that is painfully obvious… I literally said THIS EXACT QUOTE to Adam when I won the veto and used it on myself:

- Another point brought up is the reliance on comp wins. All throughout this season I’ve been open about trying to win competitions, it’s been obvious. Though, I’d beg to differ at that point when I raise the fact that I threw more competitions than I tried to win. I only won when I felt like I needed to win to ensure safety (Veto’s) or when I wanted HoH to gain respect from players as well as the Jury. I did not win a single comp I thought I should have lost, whereas Beast Boy needed to win far more because he was in a consistently worse dilemma than I was in- which is evident by the multiple times that he was saved from a backdoor option.

- On to the topic of Beast Boy taking more credit than he should, let’s eyeball his decision to say “Hange and I made decisions together” in the beginning of his speech, but leave the entire speech to say he used me. When, in fact, I was covering for him and trying to keep two people safe at one time- considering the fact that I was consistently safer than he was- which is proven by me not having a singular eviction vote. If you think this is “manipulation” then you’re the ones being manipulated. If my game strategy keeps me safe, I’ll want to protect my allies and extend the reach I have on this game.

- Beast says “the worst thing Hange can say is she contributed to my wins,” and I raise an even worse thing I can say about that. And will say about that. I didn’t need to win as much as he did. I won 2 Vetoes only when needed- which is hard considering I played in the most amount of Veto comps in this season. I was only left out of 6 veto competitions. We give praise for our competition prowess, when in reality, those who win the least comps are the best at the game.

- Beast discredits me for my plan on the usage of Jackie and his combination of money for the Secret HoH by saying it was bought before my discussion of it with him, when in reality, the plan was boiling for days, weeks- even. He says it was bought BEFORE I brought it up to him… But that makes no sense, because I would not bring up the plan to purchase a power AFTER someone already bought it. It’s not hard to discredit that one, though. He just doesn’t want to publicly give me credit for one of the best decisions I made, which was to rope Jackie into working with Beast, thus working with me, as well as keep an overflow of money for myself if I ever needed it.

- Beast Boy gives himself the credit for taking himself off of my radar, but where is my credit for taking myself off his? The fancy word for what he’s saying is “ally” and we both proved it! Strong argument, but it’s based on things everyone already knows.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:05 am

ngl i was actually inactive i never lied- just popped on to answer some chats and got busy in the middle of responding LOL i wish i was lying abt being inactive maybe i'd have gotten further- but nah it was all the truth sadly. anyway congratulations to you both.

My question for Hange:
Knowing that you would probably like piss off a good amount of the Jury, why wait till we're leaving to be honest? especially when we know the truth and clearly state it, why avoid it? Also what was that whole "Let's make a deal" thing because >_< at that point it really does feel like just a bad method of jury management..?

My question for Beast Boy:
I noticed you said that without the Babes, you don't think you would be here. You mention them ALOT. Do you think that without your physical prowess you would have still made it this far? Without the physical strength, why should I vote for you, besides the babes?

and if yall answered this in some form or w/e just repeat because i... did not read all tht. im so sry. xd

Theodora Crain, Jughead Jones and Dua Lipa like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:23 am

SZA, can you provide some more explanations so I can better grasp your question?

As for the “let’s make a deal” I really wanted to flip and work with you, Christian, and Scooby. I then cancelled the deal when I heard from Scooby that you and Christian were going to flat-out ignore me and never open my DM’s. I didn’t want to stretch my hand out to someone that didn’t want to take it, so I retracted that.

Scooby can attest/act as a witness to this, I really did want to flip at that point in time. My safety had to be guaranteed because being the “2nd biggest target in the house” is a very precarious situation that I had to have absolutely certainty in order to make a move. I wanted to so badly, but I knew that if i ever flipped, and Beast Boy won power/a veto, I’m first to go home. The deal was to ensure me fighting WITH you ALL as EQUALS so we could change the balance of power, but it just didn’t pan out that way
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:30 am

I mean you were all talk Hange, you'd tell me all that and then continuously go back on it.

Scooby Doo wrote:
I just don't get what the obsession is with keeping bigger players in this game. Its getting annoying and if you've got no solid moves to present to me in the end that don't involve saving someone you'll place 2nd too then you straight up wont be getting my vote. You've potentially just rewarded Beast Boy $500 dollars and for what???

Touching on Hotties backdoor plan that was also for Beast to go so clearly there's more to it than wanting Hottie to fail. Like I'm sick of beating around the bush and I'm sick of playing in a BB22 remake.

I have quoted something from the Skeeter Vs Beast eviction. My question for you Hange are you now looking back and realising we were right and that move should've been made because you had multiple opportunities to do so?

(That's not me saying Beast has my vote because a lot has changed since then but it's just something to reflect on)

Last edited by Scooby Doo on Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Jughead Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:31 am

(If someone's already asked I'm sorry it's a lot to read this early in the morning)

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:35 am

Hmm... I do feel regret and I don’t.

Veronica was indeed a smart option for me, but I could not count on me and Jackie winning every HoH or every veto. It just wasn’t doable as just the two of us at the F8/F6. Do I regret keeping Beast? Yes and no. You were right that I wouldn’t get another shot and that “next thing you know, he’ll win part 3” (actual quote from our chat) so, in that sense, yeah... But I think I made A right decision. There were multiple that week. Unlike Beast Boy, I cant rely on comp wins. My strategy doesn’t allow me to; I need to win when and where I can and make up for it in the weeks I cant. I think my performance after the F6 proves that... Who knows, I may have even been Jackie’d.

If Christian, Veronica, SZA, or you won just ONE HoH after the F8/F6, I may have been doomed depending on how the comps rolled out.

This is all a fancy way of me saying “I played it safe and I’m both glad AND regretful that I did. I wouldn’t know WHERE I placed if I took the riskier option.”

Jughead Jones and Scooby Doo like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:36 am

It also has to do with the fact that Beast was someone I could count on. He was someone I KNEW I was always safe with. With many players this game, there was uncertainty that I couldn’t quite calculate. I knew the dangers of Beast, but I played the game I always played and it ended up keeping me around.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:41 am

I mean you're sitting the final 2 and I'm not so you must be doing something right!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:43 am

Aw, thanks, but if I had my way- you’d be here! (Winning, albeit, but still here!)

But that was a VERY fancy way of me saying

“Oh don’t get me wrong... you were RIGHT about EVERYTHING... But if I did things your way, I don’t know what you would’ve been wrong about” if that makes sense ?

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:48 am

oh don't worry about that I know I was right!! LMFAOOOOO-

Hange Zoë and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 5:36 am

This is a lot to read so I’ll be posting sometime soon.

Scooby being robbed 😭

Hange Zoë and Scooby Doo like this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 5:54 am

ily Jackie <3 I was one point off winning part 2 and I could've won part 3 cause I took part before hand Sad

Christian Hubicki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 6:07 am

Scooby Doo wrote:
ily Jackie <3  I was one point off winning part 2 and I could've won part 3 cause I took part before hand Sad

We were all depressed. Literally we started celebrating before Arisa announced the final round and then your ass fucked it up shckajcjaj you deserved to break the runner-up dog curse, but by winning Sad

Hange Zoë, Jughead Jones and Scooby Doo like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next