Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Team Cynthia's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Cynthia
Jessie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 12:43 am

I dont know if my message posted earlier but I have never seen BBCAN. I told myself I was going to watch this season but I have been so busy. Ive seen it all on the TL though
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 1:02 am

Aw you should check it out! This season has been really good so far, much better than 7 and 8! Very Happy All of the seasons have been great tho, generally such good casting Razz
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:36 pm

How is everyone doing today? Are you ready to compete heheh ^.^
Let's have some fun today! Razz
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:38 pm

I'm so pumped and ready! I love you

Cynthia and G.I.R like this post

Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:33 pm

I’m pumped to start playing some comps!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
G.I.R

G.I.R

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:49 pm

*Does a Dance* IM READY!

Cynthia and Nando like this post

Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:52 pm

*joins G.I.R. In dance*

Cynthia and G.I.R like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 5:03 pm

YAYY glad you're ready! I'm pumped for the comps too! I think safety is important the first few rounds since the forum seems to be pretty quiet compared to other seasons and its hard to tell where everyones heads are at
Back to top Go down
G.I.R

G.I.R

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 5:43 pm

Im hoping we can get safety today!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 5:59 pm

I'll do my best! Its nice we get two shots at safety for us in one day! Even without the trainers challenge we still would have a chance with hoh Very Happy

Speaking of hoh, have you all set your date formats in your profile to show seconds in addition to minutes? Not really sure what the competitions are gonna be tonight, but justttt in case we need to post at a certain second or exact interval or something like that, it's good to be able to see the exact seconds on the timestamps of your posts!!

(Its probably in Jessie's little tutorial vidoes but I didnt check those hehe so just in case you havent either, you can just click profile, then preferences, and then scroll down to the drop down menu that says date format and pick the third option from the top!)

G.I.R likes this post

Back to top Go down
G.I.R

G.I.R

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:11 pm

Mine came set up with the seconds!
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:13 pm

Same mine came up with seconds!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:16 pm

Oh okay, I guess the hosts did it for you!! I didn't know they could do that!! Sounds good then Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:32 pm

Hey team! Are you leaning any particular way with this vote?? Has anyone been reaching out to you? So far I got some dms from Regina but nada from Kendrick yet~
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:34 pm

hey hey!! same for me I have regina messaging me but nothing from kendrick. I'm not particularly leaning a certain way, but I feel like at least putting in some effort helps. what about you guys?

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Cynthia's Bedroom
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next