Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Team Cynthia's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Cynthia
Jessie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nando

Nando

Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:40 pm

I agree with you there Tink, as of right now Regina staying is better than Kendrick who has no ties, at least with Regina we have more information on where her game is going compared to Kendrick who would technically be the one we have less knowledge of

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:43 pm

that's a great point nando!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:51 pm

I agree! As soon as Regina lost the veto she messaged me with a pitch and I still haven't heard from Kendrick! Kendrick seems nice and all, but I think Regina at least has some targets and people to go after who ~aren't~ us, meanwhile we don't know if Kendrick can win!

Especially with the house divided into teams with also the team immunity thingy there are sooooo little options to nominate :/ It might be safer to let Regina make a mess that we aren't apart of or maybe make sure she feels good with us hehe

I'm down to vote any way, but as of now since I haven't gotten a pitch from Kendrick, I definitely am leaning toward keeping Regina ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:52 pm

I am also leaning towards keeping Regina

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:53 pm

I definitely am down to keep Regina! We can show her our team is with her, and we won't even be on her target list!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:23 pm

Well that was a close vote omggg

Its so weird that means one of us or one of Regina’s own team members voted opposite! We had 5 people voting, Regina’s team had 4, so those two would have made 9
Back to top Go down
G.I.R

G.I.R

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:30 pm

I voted to keep Regina as i hadnt talked to Kendrick at all,
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:32 pm

omg that was such a close vote
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:33 pm

i voted to keep regina. same reasonings as GIR, kendrick just had not reached out
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:34 pm

Yeah so it seems it was one of her own team members hmmm

I mean her team at face value is probably the most social of the teams so maybe someone had a deal with Kendrick somehow :/ its okayyy though its only week 1 things happen!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:35 pm

Now I feel bad for not sending Kendrick a single message woops!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:23 pm

The Pokémon powers are sure to be interesting too. Kartana cutting one of the 8 votes against Regina is definitely going to be an advantage in the next round though
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Hey u all ^.^

Just so you know, the pale yellow names at the bottom of the screen are bloggers, not players! They're just watching the main threads (no private rooms or DRs) and they just have a section to talk about their opinions that host Jessie will open up for us all to see after the game is over! I heard there was some confusion hehe

Pretty much if the name isnt one of the team colors (pink red cyan and green) or its not a host color (dark blue) then its not a player Razz

Jessie and G.I.R like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:46 pm

I was also informed we're going to have to know how to post pictures and have your seconds on tonight! I believe you all said you had the seconds set, and if not, I posted a few posts ago how to turn them on if not.

To post screenshots though:
click on this button: (the one that says host an image)
Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 Button10
Then click "select files", then the blue little upload button, and the insert all!

For picking a random image that you don't have saved, you can copy the image address (not link address) and paste it here after clicking the circled "insert image" button:
Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 Scccc10

If it's rlly big I would suggest changing the width or height to like 600 or something as to not break the threads lolol

Anyway, hope that makes sense!

G.I.R likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:23 pm

Do any of you talk to Korra much? I'm going to try to see where her head is at but I'm going to assume she'll nominate one from each non-safe team at this point :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Cynthia's Bedroom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next