Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Team Cynthia's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Cynthia
Jessie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:40 pm

I have not talked to her a whole lot :/
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:11 pm

Good luck in this Veto team! This is a sticky situation :/
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:53 pm

Hey you all, I'm really sorry about this situation we're all in, I don't know why she's so set on targeting us, and I wish I could have kept you all safe :/ I hope you understand why I used the veto though, I had to try

Tinkerbell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:08 am

It's ok Cynthia, thank you for saving me!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:25 pm

Before I forget! Make sure all of you go check the thread about the mismagius punishment for tonight which starts at midnight EST! I think we're going to have to post every hour until 9am EST or else have a punishment lolol
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 3:16 pm

Hey team! Did any of you stay up for the nightmare thread thing so I can figure out who to assign these advantages to? :0
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:42 pm

Glad we're all safe this week it seems! Razz
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 2:28 pm

Hey you all! Just wanted to check in with you all here since we have Octavia with us now, and I want us to all move forward as a strong team together!

How're you all doing today!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:20 pm

yes would love us all to be really close moving forward!
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:46 pm

Agreed! That was such an easy but stupid move on Korra's part.... just nomming someone because they LITERALLY JUST EXISTED in the game. I could never lol

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:49 pm

Literally lol. I get that she wanted to try to make a move but her timing was horrible
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:56 pm

All of it was horrible XD

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:57 pm

Agreed Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 1f602 Long as we all stick together and there aren't any more hinky votes, we're good
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 4:31 pm

Well it looks like its going to be Endurance tonight!! This should be fun lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Cynthia's Bedroom   Team Cynthia's Bedroom - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Cynthia's Bedroom
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4