Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:45 pm

i know omggg, josh and kaycee getting removed because covid, rachel crying cause she's pregnant and couldnt play, the whole nicole and dan drama, pre-bb22 was wild because we've waited so long lol

awww thank you thats sweet, i can say the same about you. <333 and yes that sounds great!! im just vibing with everyone right now but it'd be great to have a core group moving forward  This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 1f60a
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:57 pm

Josh annoys me lmao. That man gives zero fucks about people’s health lmao. But it’s whatever. Rachel playing would have been fun. Not a huge Rachel fan but her vs Nicole would have been fun, especially with Daniele playing the middle. Not a Nicole stan but the way drama follows her is hilarious.

Thanks <3 I’m on the same page. I’m mostly just trying to vibe but it’s been pretty consistent with you two. If Forrest was more active maybe him too but he disappears a lot lmao, I have no idea what’s going on with that man.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:43 pm

We are safe tonight woohoo!! I thought I pissed you off with the Josh slander<3 love you king!

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:31 pm

omg nooo sorry, sometimes i forget about how time flies lol
is there a way you can get notifications for this forum?

and you won the immunity again omggg This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 1f60a
thank you for the safety <33333

honestly i haven't spoken much to forrest either and he's a little blunt with his replies Razz
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:32 pm

also Rachel vs Nicole.... Rachel would eat her up
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:41 pm

That would have been iconic. I’m so sad we missed this.

Yeah on the bottom you can click “watch this topic for replies” for the specific threads you want notifications on.

You’re welcome for safety. I needed us to be completely safe as often as we can so we can establish genuine relationships with people without feeling paranoid or stressed. Hopefully it’s working!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:45 pm

Nicole is a professional victim and I can just see Rachel ending her loool

will that like notify me on my phone even if im not on the forum?

and i know, thanks again. it's nice to just be able to build relationships now. did you and steven come up with a name? Razz
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:52 pm

I know it does that on my laptop but I’m not sure how it can be done on your phone. Do you forget to check the forum in general?

Ugh we haven’t came up with a name yet haha. Do you have any suggestions? You have seen the name of this room lmao I am not creative.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:58 pm

no not really, i check regularly but sometimes i take a nap and forget to set alarms for the hoh, maybe i should do that now

HAHA let me think.... maybe something related to pokemon since that's the theme
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:14 pm

Haha fair enough. Most of the time the challenges are at the same time unless it’s something different.

Yeah Steven mentioned mega evolution since you are Absol and he is lucario who both mega evolve.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:21 pm

yeah im glad there's a proper schedule and its not like randomly changing

ooohhhh that's cool, ive never played the new pokemons so i didnt know. are we good with that? Razz
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:24 pm

Lmaoo no that wasn’t our name. He wanted something that related to mega evolution lmao. I don’t know what he had in mind specifically.

Have you played other games on Twitter before?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:29 pm

ohhh i see!! i was thinking more of the pokemon cities since they have really cool names like Saffron, Celadon..

and i have but like the last one i played was almost a year ago, ive kind of quit cause it didnt feel fun for me anymore haha
how about you?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:34 pm

Oh yeah good point. Pick a name. I’m fine with any.

I don’t really play games on Twitter. I found BBQ when Rockstar had retweeted it. I tried playing some games on Twitter but they tend to be cliquey and I don’t got time for that.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:38 pm

ohhh thats cool! isaw this game on the bbcan tag not long ago and i thought why not since its anonymous

yessss exactly they are! id say i was one of the people who started twitter games back in bb17, there were only a few couple of us and then it just blew up since that i dont know the people there anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Nathan
Page 3 of 57Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next