Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:40 pm

me too!! you both are great. <3
also do you have any tips for the movie? or i just watch it as it is and hopefully remember things? haha i want to do well on that one since they're giving us a heads up
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:42 pm

I have always done terribly in those challenges so I cannot give any advice from personal experience but from winners have said in the past, they usually watch the movie multiple times - once without any interruptions, once to write down little details, and again for more details. I think it's overkill but these competitions are insane. I can link to previous seasons so you can see the types of questions asked.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:43 pm

ohhh id appreciate that, thank you
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:44 pm

maybe we can share it to our team as well
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:45 pm

Oh yeah hahahaha good call.

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:49 pm

if i dont respond right away within the hour its bc im watching bbcan haha, tonights a good eviction
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:54 pm

Oh I know. It's so depressing <3
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Ohhh you liked Latoya?
I like her but I'm also team fun feeds Razz
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:01 pm

I didn’t mind her. She was a whirlwind of chaos and it was fun to watch. I just couldn’t play with her lmaoo.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:06 pm

haha right, i think she had so much potential
a regular case of playing too hard too fast
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:09 pm

Exactly. The memes of her on Twitter are also hilarious so there’s that.

She was so fierce though <3 I love it
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:14 pm

she is, i agree, she said she didnt want to hug tina last night but she did just so she could skip over vic and make a point that they're not cool without saying anything Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:16 pm

Gotta love petty. Queen.

These people are such train wrecks though I love you

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:18 pm

they truly are haha, its just nice to have something good for once
bb22 left a bad taste in my mouth This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 1f616
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:24 pm

BB22 was such a dream when it was first announced, then we had the cast leak and people got worried then we started to like it more when we thought about it more, then it started and it was just garbage. Never been so disappointed.

Anywho, I was wondering how you felt about Steven in this game. I like the two of you a ton. After next round I’ll be eligible for nominations by everyone so I would like to be prepared. You two are on my team and talk to you two the most, plus you both know how to carry a conversation. Maybe the three of us can work something out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Nathan
Page 2 of 57Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next