Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:22 pm

Noooo I just meant from what I heard from you. We don't talk at all. Like zero. So I would love to see him go. I know Bean has mentioned you though.

No I understand omg. You've been such a good ally and I appreciate you sooo much!! <3

Yeah, we need to win this veto. Hopefully you tho because then we can try to force Cynthia's hand to nominate Nando. I don't think she will nominate me if veto is used. I dont wanna win it in case I use it and then you suddenly go up shshshs.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:28 pm

Oh yeah Bean keeps talking to me and I just entertain her. She told me that Steven is in her ear trying to get me out and he was upset when I found out people were coming after me. The thing with her though, is that she’s obviously shady so nobody trusts her. If it were Bean vs Nando I’d rather take the shot against Nando tbh. How would you vote if it’s those two?

Cynthia would be an idiot if she nominated me instead lmfao. I’d rather you try winning it and using it. If I go up, then Cynthia deserves to leave after me lmfao. And with that DPOV, it would be stupid. Also, it’s so annoying to have to pretend like I don’t know where the DPOV is, but that’s Steven’s so I’m not saying shit lmfao. But I need to convince Cynthia that Nando is the bigger threat
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:41 pm

I would 100% vote out Nando. At least we know what we're getting from Bean. Nando's just shady.

Hopefully she thinks you have it and won't pull some weird shit tonight shshshhshshhs yeah, im not gonna be too pushy about it with you in case we push the wrong button, but definitely convince her nando is the most threat to both of you
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:42 pm

ofc nando gets picked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:44 pm

I’ll do what I can. I just feel like if we don’t get him out this round, he’s gonna survive next round because I am pretty certain Steven would save Nando with a DPOV and then I wouldn’t be able to compete in the next HOH if I put him up next round lmao. 

Yeah I think as long as we don’t seem too close then we should be good honestly.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:54 pm

Im gonna try to talk steven out of it, im positive with both of us telling him not to do it he won't.

Yeah we got this!!! Win that pov <3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:57 pm

I’m glad you get to enjoy the weekend off yet again haha. I’ll try winning that veto. If I win it, the only options would be you or Nando. I’m going to talk to them and make sure they’re on board. The last thing I want to do is act impulsively, take someone off, then you go up. Obviously you’d stay but I prefer you to not be nominated lmaooo.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:02 pm

i am too <333
i will now perform eating!

Yeah definitely make sure first that nando goes up, I dont want you saving megan and then she slides by another week, bean stays and you lose me HSHSHSHSHHS

honestly since its co hoh, i have a closer bond with octavia than cynthia, I think octavia would be more inclined to renominate nando over me but still cynthia has a huge influence over her. also obsessed how cynthia gave the co hoh to octavia and not nando <3333
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:26 pm

omg jenius<3

Cynthia's main target this week is Bean which is stupid. Everyone can see Bean coming from a while away. That betch is louder than my roommate snoring after running outside all day. And Cynthia does not realize that literally next round Nando has a good shot of being safe for the round and she can go. ugh she's so frustrating hahaha. I think she's keeping Nando because he would come for me first before her, but either way the moment I go, she will follow.

I'm going to try talking to Octavia and see if I can work something out. If it's not meant to be, so be it. But Cynthia is going to regret it and it'll be hilar.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:28 pm

Not Nando popping up in my private room asking where Steven is because he has "literally been QUIET all day" lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm fucking crying

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:35 pm

WHOS GONNA TELL HIM???? LMAOOOO

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:36 pm

I mentioned it to him lmaooooooo he must have already started smoking lmaooooo
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:37 pm

do you think Steven wants you and Cynthia out too?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:38 pm

he doesnt reply to me and i always have to start another conversation, im not doing all that anymore Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:40 pm

lmaooooo same. I don't even bother with him because he's just so serious all the time. But apparently he talks like a mad man. Cynthia says he's a bit erratic and just goes on and on about a bunch of shit lmfao. But I never see that<3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Nathan
Page 31 of 57Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next