Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:20 pm

Same.

I’m wondering why Maggie really saved an inactive just for her own teammate to get backdoored. Makes zero sense.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:21 pm

absolutely zero sense lmao, now bean could go home and that would be on her
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:22 pm

Exactly. How do you think the votes would fall?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:26 pm

I think Kendrick might stay, right? Since Korra would expect for us to keep him. Unless Nando wants Kendrick gone then we'd have to choose.... This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 1f625
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:29 pm

Well I think Bean should be the target because for the red teams benefit we should go after the blue team. Pink and green can go after each other. But I want the pink team to feel like they’re calling the shots and leading the charge against blue. Not only does it take the target off of us, but it makes them feel like they’re in control and they trust us more. Green should be going after Bean and I’ll just try to emphasize the loyalty aspect if someone from green pulls me to the side and tries to flip the vote. Regardless we have to be delicate in how we handle it just in case.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:47 pm

Yeah, voting Bean would benefit our team the most since it's keeping both pink and green happy. We're in such a good position right now that we just have to be smart about our decisions.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:49 pm

Yeah exactly, and more importantly we have to be smart about how we go about them.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:01 pm

I agree. Although I'm curious what Nandos preference is cause that's where Pink team's vote is gonna go.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:04 pm

Yeah agreed. I’m hoping that everyone is on board with the same thing but it’s hard to tell. Once Nando comes it’ll be easy!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:09 pm

Hermione I think you slipped up a bit when you thanked Steven for backing you up in the chat because Forrest isn't in it. But Forrest being Forrest, I dont think he noticed at all lol. He's adorable
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:18 pm

Forrest is definitely in the chat lmao.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:18 pm

But thank you for looking out for me *muah*

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:21 pm

Oh hahaha, I thought you meant the chat with Cynthia's team oops. And of course haha
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:22 pm

oh no hahah that would have been embarrassing. I was definitely referring to the green chat.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:31 pm

Heyyyyyy

If you're leaning towards keeping Bean in, I completely understand. I don't want you to feel like you are being pressured to vote the opposite of how you want to vote. At the end of the day you have to make the best decision for YOUR game and nobody else's. If people are truly on your side then they will respect your decision. And if they aren't, then you'll know. I respect the fact that you are wanting to keep Bean in. It says a lot about your character and tbh my appreciation for you has further increased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Nathan
Page 7 of 57Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next